Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am on my phone and screenshot the interior pictures that had photos in - I zoomed in - I can't make out all the pics clearly but I also can't make out many with BM in it - think I can only see 1, like I say can't make out all pics clearly - but I can't see a wedding picture etc? Anyone else? Also what is this tripod thingy - it's got a wheel on it? Just being curious now :oops:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201006-092215_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201006-092215_Chrome.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
In the UK some house listings were accepted by agents during lockdown by the seller submitting interior photos themselves. And you could always tell which ones those were. This made me wonder if this is what happened here and that BM got the sale all set up but has only just given the go ahead for it to be marketed. Possibly waiting for the LE searches and the AM search in the area to be over.

But if so:
- How long ago in CO would they have been in lockdown ie how long ago did he start putting the wheels in motion?
- Why wouldn’t he get them to come out to the house now and take professional photos?

Kitchens are often a big factor in house sales so I agree it’s odd there are no full kitchen pics.

In the UK some house listings were accepted by agents during lockdown by the seller submitting interior photos themselves. And you could always tell which ones those were. This made me wonder if this is what happened here and that BM got the sale all set up but has only just given the go ahead for it to be marketed. Possibly waiting for the LE searches and the AM search in the area to be over.

But if so:
- How long ago in CO would they have been in lockdown ie how long ago did he start putting the wheels in motion?
- Why wouldn’t he get them to come out to the house now and take professional photos?

Kitchens are often a big factor in house sales so I agree it’s odd there are no full kitchen pics.

No utility room/garage pics either - they are 3 important areas/rooms that potential families would want to see?

I wondered about this also.
I now know as of last week that there is not an odor right away.
We waited about 9 hours before transportation came to get him and he had passed away 8 hours before we got there. No smell.
If we can figure out BM timeline within Sat AM- Sunday PM when first call was made and if she was in cooler(s) , then I have to say NO, there would not be any odor yet.
JMO
I'm so very sorry. Prayers for you and yours.

Now im wondering if the whole reason Barry let Andy & dogs on the property was to increase the chances of a sale?
I mean if it had been left as it was and Barry had refused it altogether prospective buyers may have had more doubts about something being on the property or future warrants.
It also makes me think about the rumours of Barry being hostile and revving engines in a whole new light, Could it be Barry was worried all this attention and publicity could of lowered his property value or chance of sale?
Also curiously Barry sent Andy a message through the middle man for that search on the property that he loved him, Now apparently Barry has told Gene he loved his daughter!
The cynic in me is saying Barry does try to show 'love' when its good for his wallet.
If Barry needed to get rid of concerns for future buyers about what may be on the property then allowing a search on the property would be a good start (& a possible explanation for his sudden change of heart)
If Barry needed Suzannes family to sign paperwork to help this sale along or to agree not to hold it up somehow then telling Andy he loved him would be a good start (again a possible explanation for his sudden change of heart)
Then theres Suzannes Dad Gene, we're told Barry asked him to sign paperwork (after a sudden change in heart again in speaking to him and letting him know he loved his Daughter)
Another thing the cynic in me is really wondering
(& feeling quite bad for even wondering)
is if Barry's "changed heart" may have caused (or more likely allowed) other conversations to take place that he might think would put a more favourable light on him? JMO & speculation

Last edited:
Alternate theory...

The Longhorn purchase.

BM is playing the long game, IMO.

If he has a connection to that development, he could simply be land speculating. Buy one plat, sit on it, wait for the others to sell. Once the development is built up, he'll hold the last site. Buy low, sell high.

I'm no accountant, but if you sell a property and have any sort of capital gain, don't you offset something by purchasing again? Maybe?

As for the guardianship, sure, he's SUPPOSED to document. He's SUPPOSED to manage her finances in her best interest. But is the court really watching? Doubt it. He's just moving forward IMO with reckless abandon. And by "reckless abandon" I mean cunning self-servitude.

When BM said there's nothing he won't do to bring her back, he must've worked on that sentence. Because I think what he meant was

Oh, Suzanne. There's nothing I won't do...for me. With your money.

Follow the Bobcat. Follow the money.

Scent of death meet blood money.

JMO

So I am on my phone and screenshot the interior pictures that had photos in - I zoomed in - I can't make out all the pics clearly but I also can't make out many with BM in it - think I can only see 1, like I say can't make out all pics clearly - but I can't see a wedding picture etc? Anyone else? Also what is this tripod thingy - it's got a wheel on it? Just being curious now :oops:

Tripod thingy with pullley is likely a ropeway transport system across the river. It's like a mini ski lift for carrying light loads. If you'd like to see one in action in modern dramatic action and have Amazon Prime, check out The Musketeers Season 2, episode 1 at the 35 minute mark.

But if so:

Isn't there a way to find the date of a photo nowadays? Reverse image search?

I wonder if Puma Path has had any new flooring installed recently. You know, people do that, to sell a house.

Oh, and to hide things. I wonder if there's any bleached subflooring a buyer might want to know about.

JMO

So I am on my phone and screenshot the interior pictures that had photos in - I zoomed in - I can't make out all the pics clearly but I also can't make out many with BM in it - think I can only see 1, like I say can't make out all pics clearly - but I can't see a wedding picture etc? Anyone else?

A lot of real estate agents recommend removing all personal pictures of people, etc. It's for privacy but also gives a potential buyer more emotional attachment that the home could be their own in the future rather than someone else's. Pretty common.

Where is the information coming from that the house is for sale? I have searched and can't find anything except when it was for sale in 2018 and when they bought the house. I'm pretty sure I'm missing something here because even PE said last night that the house was listed but I can't find that information anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mommysbabies24