Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tripod thingy with pullley is likely a ropeway transport system across the river. It's like a mini ski lift for carrying light loads. If you'd like to see one in action in modern dramatic action and have Amazon Prime, check out The Musketeers Season 2, episode 1 at the 35 minute mark.
I wonder when the last time that was used.....

Tripod thingy with pullley is likely a ropeway transport system across the river. It's like a mini ski lift for carrying light loads. If you'd like to see one in action in modern dramatic action and have Amazon Prime, check out The Musketeers Season 2, episode 1 at the 35 minute mark.

and by light, do you mean 100 lbs light? or 20 lbs light? ( i can't even see the darn the thing, so i'm just wondering. ;) )

Where is the information coming from that the house is for sale? I have searched and can't find anything except when it was for sale in 2018 and when they bought the house. I'm pretty sure I'm missing something here because even PE said last night that the house was listed but I can't find that information anywhere.

it was absolutely for sale on redfin.com and zillow.com yesterday. however, when i go to either of those sites and try to manually pull up 19057 puma path, in poncha springs, i get nothing on zillow, and on redfin, it still says "currently has no agent." on redfin, i can see where the listing was last checked/updated 8 hours ago by the agent, so i have to wonder if she didn't shut it down, due to an abundance of phone calls from curious george's.

Maybe BM has had a quote from a defense attorney and realizes that he doesn't even come close to affording that fee.

It looks like there's not much left from the Indiana home sale. Selling the Puma Path home may be his only option.

He will surely hire a good attorney and think that money can buy his innocence.
Moo

Alternate theory...

The Longhorn purchase.

BM is playing the long game, IMO.

If he has a connection to that development, he could simply be land speculating. Buy one plat, sit on it, wait for the others to sell. Once the development is built up, he'll hold the last site. Buy low, sell high.

I'm no accountant, but if you sell a property and have any sort of capital gain, don't you offset something by purchasing again? Maybe?

As for the guardianship, sure, he's SUPPOSED to document. He's SUPPOSED to manage her finances in her best interest. But is the court really watching? Doubt it. He's just moving forward IMO with reckless abandon. And by "reckless abandon" I mean cunning self-servitude.

When BM said there's nothing he won't do to bring her back, he must've worked on that sentence. Because I think what he meant was

Oh, Suzanne. There's nothing I won't do...for me. With your money.

Follow the Bobcat. Follow the money.

Scent of death meet blood money.

JMO
Somewhere on the thread it was mentioned that BM paid $169000 for the Longhorn plat that was only valued at around 80K, so he has a very very long time to wait - at least while it’s unimproved. Jmo

Oh, I thought it was some kind of wheel well and pulley system.

well_bucket_and_windlass.jpg

Last edited:
I am unable to find the tripod w/pully picture. Hopefully someone can post a picture. There is such a device to lower a worker going down into manholes and confined spaces...like a vertical shaft. Once I see it, I will know one way or the other. Edited to add, disregard. I found it and agree with others that it is for moving items across the creek/river.

Last edited:
I’ve followed The last few CO cases and I’m convinced they collected what was necessary I’ve never thought her body was on the property (I’m the wood chipper theory person) but I do believe this listing may cause a new press release in the next week possibly
JMO

Being a CT resident, anytime landscaping or landscapers are involved in a case, my mind instantly goes to wood chipper and water.

JMO

Attachments

• 060320.Guardianship.JPG
    060320.Guardianship.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 5
Question: when did BM clean out the house and move all their personal belongings? Did this go unnoticed? When did he purchase the condo? I know 2-3 weeks back we discussed him moving to the condo, did he dispose of SM personal items? Are they in storage? Were they living bare bones in their 1.5 million dollar home? Inquiring minds and all......

I had a similar thought. Someone buy the house and let CSI have at it!

That would be a first wouldnt it.

CSI or FBI or local LE could buy the home so that they can take their time investigating the property and going over it with a fine tooth comb. Then when done processing it, flip it to get their money back.

If they can get the seller to agree to a more reasonable lower cost then they may even be able to make a profit off of it.

Anyone remember Mel Ignatow? Killed his fiancee. He was acquitted, then admitted he killed her. Anyway. She had some really impressive jewelry and it was never found until he had to sell his house and the new owners replaced the carpet. He'd hidden things related to the murder (including pictures) and it was found because he had had a duct in the house covered with carpet when he had redone the carpet a few years previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member