Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that’s new IMO- so was she not able to post during this timeframe? Internet down? Devices disabled? Maybe that’s why the panic set in ? Girls couldn’t get a hold of her for longer than just that weekend?
So much we don’t know
JMO
What?! Yet another timeline twist?

So what is the last verified voice/facetiming/physically seen event with Suzanne? Will it be the house cleaner at the dumpster or the sandwich shop?

My head is about to explode. Come on CCSO, put some facts out there!

So what is the last verified voice/facetiming/physically seen event with Suzanne? Will it be the house cleaner at the dumpster or the sandwich shop?

I'm thinking it will be Thursday, when she took her bike to Scot's shop in his garage.

So AM was saying there was NO social media activity for Suzanne for the previous seven days? Am I understanding that correctly?

This is how I understood Dr. Phil's questions.

Don't forget the bike mechanic, he has not publicly on msm stated he saw her but he did when interviewed by a famous YTer.

Every time new information surfaces I end up with more questions than answers...

Watched the Dr Phil clips on youtube. I so wish that what they found last week would have answered more questions. Makes me so sad for Andy, he looks exhausted and I am sure he was.

Regarding the liking of male friends by her facebook page around midnight that Andy mentioned. What would be the purpose of that, isn't that a weird thing for someone to do? Only someone very familiar with Suzanne and Andy would have known who to like, which clearly says that there is no stranger involved in this.

Mine & Cave Searches? Not a Sunday walk in a city park.
Andy spoke of his experience searching a mine while he was in Colorado, IIRC he lost his source of light and said how scary it was getting out. Thanks for posting this!
I'm posting this at random. Searching abandoned mines is extremely dangerous. Searchers who do this are trained in Cave Mine Rescue. It requires special equipment and at least three sources of light. For those who still chose to explore or search, leave a note detailing exactly what cave or mine you will be at, what entrance point you are going in at and what time you expect to be back. Never, ever go alone. Take food, water, three sources of light and extra batteries and warm clothing. Ceiling and wall collapse (cave in) is an ever present danger as is toxic gas, and in some cases, radiation. The safest way to explore is to used a tethered camera down a vent shaft, a remote vehicle or a drone. Remember, we are all only one poor decision away from being the subject of a WS missing person thread.
Lights in bbm is just one concern
@Knox Thx for your post. Not criticizing AM or other amateur, untrained searchers who generously spend their own time & money looking for SM or other MisPers.

As @Trackergd (thank you) posted, these searches require knowledge, equipment, discipline, and coordination.

Watched the Dr Phil clips on youtube. I so wish that what they found last week would have answered more questions. Makes me so sad for Andy, he looks exhausted and I am sure he was.

Regarding the liking of male friends by her facebook page around midnight that Andy mentioned. What would be the purpose of that, isn't that a weird thing for someone to do? Only someone very familiar with Suzanne and Andy would have known who to like, which clearly says that there is no stranger involved in this.
Maybe to push out some red herrings to investigate or to infer an affair? No idea really.

Mine & Cave Searches? Not a Sunday walk in a city park.

Lights in bbm is just one concern
@Knox Thx for your post. Not criticizing AM or other amateur, untrained searchers who generously spend their own time & money looking for SM or other MisPers.

As @Trackergd (thank you) posted, these searches require knowledge, equipment, discipline, and coordination.

Just in case someone is thinking about this, the equipment is a Borehole Camera System. A good one with a color camera, moderately priced is a tad over a grand with 130' of cable. More expensive models are about 3 grand. A Super Droid wireless tracked inspection robot made for crawling up pipes is about 2 and a half to 3 grand.

No, I did not take it that way. I believe Dr Phil was reading from his producer's notes that likely reported SM was last seen by her daughters 7 days ago. After DP made the comment, AM responded by telling DP that the girls were away at camp.

Reportedly, the girls were in Idaho and probably did not have access to social media if they were camping. Sorry my post was not clear, I'll try to edit my post. MOO

ETA: I recently rewatched LS on PE -- epidode on the Morphew wedding anniversary. During this segment, LS cites the girls talked to the neighbor in the morning and they were not alarmed or concerned about not reaching SM during that call.

BBM
I’ve often wondered who that neighbor is. LS posted the link to the PE video on her Facebook and in the comments she says it was NOT the neighbor who called 911.

Lauren Scharf

In regards to the PYMK showing up on someone's fb. Usually if someone looks at your profile who isn't your fb friend their profile will show up in your PYMK if the person doesn't send you a friend request. (Hope that makes sense).
So if whoever was on SM facebook looking at profiles SM's profile would have showed up in their PYMK.

So maybe whoever was on SM's facebook looked at a few profiles before sending any of the friend requests. IMO.

This is my first post so I hope I done it right.
Welcome to the family, first post looked and sounded great.

No, I did not take it that way. I believe Dr Phil was reading from his producer's notes that likely reported SM was last seen by her daughters 7 days ago. After DP made the comment, AM responded by telling DP that the girls were away at camp.
That's my impression as well. May have been a bad edit where the context was cut out.

Bolded this to ask...wouldn't the smell be awful?
If she was covered with lime (IMO and landscaper would know) it will cover the smell and the. If she is in a tote that would also help.
I seen many construction workers rolling large plastic totes into hotels I imagine because they are easier than using a suite case, I really wish we could see what BM brought into the hotel with.
But with that said he could have placed her in a tote and put her just about anywhere.
Something like this is what I am talking about, sure wish we could see purchases that may have been made before SM disappeared from her home.
https://www.amazon.com/Plano-Sports...ling+storage+containers&qid=1601927716&sr=8-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha