Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
I’ve often wondered who that neighbor is. LS posted the link to the PE video on her Facebook and in the comments she says it was NOT the neighbor who called 911.

Lauren Scharf
Personally, I believe this person is a friend that also happens to be a neighbor. LS talked to her often but was never able to make contact with her husband. MOO

ETA: As LS reported on PE

Last edited:
Bolded this to ask...wouldn't the smell be awful?

IMO, the smell would be putrid.

Imagine a chest freezer full of meat sitting with no power for a couple weeks even. A cooler is not a scientifically sealed container. The smell would leak out. IMO

I was intrigued at the possibility of a body being transported in a large cooler on a truck bed, as an example. Wouldn't look out of place for a work vehicle. Being buried in one seems very risky to me, because that cooler can be traced back as a particular person owning the same one, at one time. I've moved the idea of a cooler being involved further down my list. IMO

No, I did not take it that way. I believe Dr Phil was reading from his producer's notes that likely reported SM was last seen by her daughters 7 days ago. After DP made the comment, AM responded by telling DP that the girls were away at camp.

Reportedly, the girls were in Idaho and probably did not have access to social media if they were camping. Sorry my post was not clear, I'll try to edit my post. MOO

ETA: I recently rewatched LS on PE -- epidode on the Morphew wedding anniversary. During this segment, LS cites the girls talked to the neighbor in the morning and they were not alarmed or concerned about not reaching SM during that call.

BBM
I’ve often wondered who that neighbor is. LS posted the link to the PE video on her Facebook and in the comments she says it was NOT the neighbor who called 911.

Lauren Scharf

Why were the daughters calling a neighbor in the morning, does anyone know?

And then a different neighbor (JR) is drawn into the mix by daughters (and BM?) later that afternoon when they haven’t been able to reach SUZANNE all day?

I guess I’ll be watching all the videos again. And I’d better take more notes.

And then a different neighbor (JR) is drawn into the mix by daughters (and BM?) later that afternoon when they haven’t been able to reach SUZANNE all day?

When you get your notes done, please post them - this case has unraveled so many times and I'm confuzzled.

BBM

Lauren Scharf
bbm
Thanks for this.

I'd assumed the neighbor did call.
Doubtful it was BM.
It would be very interesting to hear that call.
Not going to happen anytime soon. Imo.

IMO, BM wanted the elderly neighbor to make the 911 phone call and report SM missing because the other neighbor that received the morning call is actually a close friend and BM did not want to answer any questions or put them in contact with police. Speculation and MOO

ETA: Morning neighbor was unknown to us until LS was a guest on Morphew wedding anniversary PE episode. Viewers followed-up with LS and she confirmed the morning neighbor was NOT the neighbor that BM asked to call 911.

bbm
Thanks for this.

I'd assumed the neighbor did call.
Doubtful it was BM.
It would be very interesting to hear that call.
Not going to happen anytime soon. Imo.
Sorry I should have worded that better. The neighbor who LS spoke with told LS that they spoke with the daughters Sunday morning and they were not worried about their Mom.
It was a DIFFERENT neighbor ... not JR .

I agree with @Seattle1 that it was probably a friend of BM .
JMO

Maybe there's a Bobcat Camper attachment.

Didn't people all over the world do that when flight MH370 went down in 2014? I remember seeing people submitting satellite screenshots of areas of the south Indian Ocean highlighting what looked like a plane's remains.

I think that plane was spotted all over the world!

Is there any correlation between SM going missing on 5/10 and that random Facebook check in in Indiana on 5/17? Would Dr Phil be asking if there is any reason SM would disappear electronically for that 7 day period?

it’s my understanding that a friend of hers tagged her in a post. It wasn’t actually her that did a “check in”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member