Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BM isn’t known for wasting time is he?

Yet when it was time to speak to reporters or hunt for Suzanne, he said it was “too soon”.

I don’t know about you all, but if my husband was a missing person, I could never leave my home or place it for sale. It just wouldn’t happen. I would want to stay at the last place he was known to be and close to my heart. :(

Who could ever forget little Etan Patz:

Stan and Julie never changed their phone number or moved, in the hopes that their son would reach out or return home.

“They waited and waited and never left because God forbid there was something to wait for,” said Meisel, who spoke to the family this past week.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/14/etan-...c-40-years-after-sons-infamous-disappearance/

Thank you! I'm slowly getting the hang of it. Planning on staying. I really like this place☺️
If you need any navigation help send me a PM will be happy to help out.
According to Zillow the home on Puma Path was listed for sale today.

19057 Puma Path, Poncha Springs, CO 81242 | MLS #4727659 | Zillow
Well having guardianship over Suzanne finances must be a good time to unload the property so you can add the house sold in Indiana, the go give me money, and the money when this house sells and putting it toward a defense attorney.
If he was truly upset about his wife and kids he should put most of the money in a trust for his daughters, one is still in college and I am sure the other one would like to have hers paid for as well. But when people only think about themselves they usually don't operate that way.

According to Zillow the home on Puma Path was listed for sale today.

19057 Puma Path, Poncha Springs, CO 81242 | MLS #4727659 | Zillow
Holy cow.
Guess life goes on and there's business deals to do.

Seriously-- if she's kidnapped... wouldn't BM want to stay there a while in case she's released since the abductor would want that 200,000; or she comes back ?
Or does BM know she's never coming back ? :(
Imo.

Side note : If you want, you can sign up for a video tour of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980