Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow.
Guess life goes on and there's business deals to do.

Seriously-- if she's kidnapped... wouldn't BM want to stay there a while in case she's released since the abductor would want that 200,000; or she comes back ?
Or does BM know she's never coming back ? :(
Imo.

Side note : If you want, you can sign up for a video tour of the house.
That poor realtor will need a full time staff to vet serious inquiries for a video tour. Moo

I cannot get of my mind that someone needs to see of there are ANY storage units in BM name in Indiana or maybe even a family members name, put her in a large tote, get the hell out of town by telling (a friend or family member) that's this needs to be stored for him. Or even see if he has a storage unit in Colorado.
I just don't see him putting up a sweat to dig, it would be much easier to contain her (in more than one way) and would not draw suspicion if someone stops for gas with a large tote in the bed of a truck..JMHO

he has the guardianship rights I think, now, or maybe he owns it in his own name. Everything he does is so obvious.
I am so upset by this news that I'm crying. Her daughters must be wondering to themselves what the heck is going on?!? Selling the house isn't something an innocent person would do. MOO

Who could ever forget little Etan Patz:

Stan and Julie never changed their phone number or moved, in the hopes that their son would reach out or return home.

“They waited and waited and never left because God forbid there was something to wait for,” said Meisel, who spoke to the family this past week.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/14/etan-...c-40-years-after-sons-infamous-disappearance/
Afaik the family of Jacob Wetterling didn't move, either.
They never gave up until his remains were found and there was a confession.

Sorry but I'm not seeing even the slightest hint of love or compassion coming from BM.
Imo.

Anyone else feel just a very sad sadness?

JMO

Im feeling helpless as her assetts are being sold off without her vote.

I still dont think the judge should have approved that permanent guardianship until more time was allotted for the investigation into her disappearance.

That ruling was flawed IMO. My ruling would have allowed more time first for the investigation.

At a minimum, it should have only been allowed for the single original property deal in Indiana and not be a permanent guardianship.

This is just not right. "It is too soon" for all this. But obviously not for him for these financial transactions. He obviously knows there is no hope she can come back safely. Why is that?
How can he be so sure she will not show up someday and want her house back?
JMO

I am so upset by this news that I'm crying. Her daughters must be wondering to themselves what the heck is going on?!? Selling the house isn't something an innocent person would do. MOO
((( HUGS )))
I might cry later.
Right now I'm infuriated, and somehow not surprised.
I need to sit on my hands regarding other "descriptions" of BM running through my mind. :mad:

Also remember BM refused and interview on Dr.Phil when contacted by the producer.
Not the right time yet, aka 'too soon'.
So when is the right time to show that you cared for Suzanne, BM ?
Never ?
I'm so sorry for Andy and the rest of the Moorman family and her daughters.

Last edited:
I'm concerned about the missing elk body (he just couldn't resist keeping the trophy rack?).

I'm concerned about that new driveway.

10 feet down, under lime and an ell.....

Sell the house, and leave it all behind.

JMO

As I like to say, “always judge a book by its cover.” The realtor apparently feels the same way, which is why there are only exterior shots in this listing.

My guess is that’s Barry’s doing.

If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that Barry’s financial picture isn’t as rosy as it initially appeared to be.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Im feeling helpless as her assetts are being sold off without her vote.

I still dont think the judge should have approved that permanent guardianship until more time was allotted for the investigation into her disappearance.

That ruling was flawed IMO. My ruling would have allowed more time first for the investigation.

At a minimum, it should have only been allowed for the single original property deal in Indiana and not be a permanent guardianship.

This is just not right. "It is too soon" for all this. But obviously not for him for these financial transactions. He obviously knows there is no hope she can come back safely. Why is that?
How can he be so sure she will not show up someday and want her house back?
JMO
Totally agree with you Hatfield.

One thing though. Chances of Suzanne being on that property are zero IMO. Too much of a risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat