Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I am wrong, but there have been no public statements or pleas of any kind from the daughters has there? That sort of seems as strange as Barry's actions if that is the case. I can't recall their ages but I was thinking one was old enough to speak freely. I just wonder what they are thinking.
My only hope is they have not read anything, I mean anything on the internet as to what people have speculated what their father did to their mother or why they are standing by him.

I am trying to go back to beginning, and list the actual bits of evidence, we have from LE.
I have no problem with bleach in hotel room. BM, MG, JP, all stated this, so I can accept it as evidence.
AM stated LE told him the HOUSE reeked of bleach. When questioned (why tightlipped LE told him anything), he corrected himself, “someone told him that LE told them”. Again why would tightlipped LE have shared this with anyone, and who is this person? I am simply saying, we do not have source of this, only AMs statement, and this shouldn’t go on evidence list, it is a rumor, IMO

I am also trying to decypher the actually origin of lion(sigh) theory. I am confident, this was never BMs idea, until someone else proposed it.

I believe AM told PE that the person who reported this to him was an LE officer who was assigned to watch the house, and that officer observed the Puma Path Puma walk between the LE car and the house. IMO

Hey everyone,

Members have been advised before to not post the physical address and links to pics of the Indiana house. It is owned by someone else now and it is an invasion of their privacy to have their address forever etched on the internet that their home is somehow associated with a possible crime.

It may be their dream home ... let's not cast a perpetual shadow over it.

Thanks.
So sorry I somehow missed that warning. I completely understand.

Respectfully, when hearsay and pure speculation is repeated over and over until it seems to be evidence, it tends to focus suspicion on one narrative, one suspect. While the hotel bleach was collaborated by the three people who were in the hotel room, we have not one account by the people who were involved in house search...LE.
IMO, bleached house isn’t evidence, yet.
Hotel bleach may or may not be evidence, since LE hasn’t listed it as evidence. but three actual accounts are good enough for me.

My apologies, I’m trying to review and stick with the real facts, weed out speculation. At this point, we can’t lump the bleach to both the house and hotel.

Together they seem to overwhelm, separately, not so much.
I have reservations about the hotel, also, but concede on that.

I’m with you on that. We don’t have corroboration yet as to the bleach smell in the house. So it’s not a fact that I consider when determining the probability of BM’s guilt.

In many of these cases we hear of “facts” that turn out not to be remotely accurate. And sometimes we hear of rumors that seem improbable and we discover later, were actually true.

At this point I’m pretty much off the fence and I believe Suzanne was likely murdered in her home. So the likelihood that the house smelled like bleach is great to me.

But we just don’t know. It is not a fact at this point.

I think BM himself will have to feed through all the inquiries first before anyone gets to see it. moo
Actually, the realtor makes sure that only serious potential buyers, would be viewing house much less come to BM. Only legitimate realistic offers would be brought to BM. There is so much more to being a realtor, than most of the public knows. I see the move to list the house as a simple solution to a big problem, and the realtor will be earning their commission. ME

BBM

I’m sorry if I’ve missed it, but do we know the content of the papers GM was asked to sign? I remember that it happened but I don’t recall the bolded bit. Thanks

That’s what AM stated, as far as I know. But it seems like a mistake to me. What I believe is he was asked to sign what Suzanne’s daughter signed- that she is missing and this incapacitated so he agrees to the guardianship.

This is a highly emotional time for the family and many people have a hard time to begin with understanding legal paperwork. So I think BM sent the dad a request that he consent to the guardianship (which is a form in most states) and he got upset. Maybe even something like: “Wait! She’s not even been missing for X days and you want her declared incapacitated? So I guess you don’t expect her to return anytime soon? Seems like you know something we don’t. Hell no. I’m not giving up on her yet.”

There is no basis for asking GM to sign anything.......unless BM just likes to collect autographs. IMO
Unless he preferred to ask GM to co-sign the guardianship papers in place of asking his adult daughter. Maybe because he wanted to keep this a secret from her daughters. Or because the support of her father would have looked better on paper in his and/or his lawyer’s eyes.

Pure speculation on my part.

Unless he preferred to ask GM to co-sign the guardianship papers in place of asking his adult daughter. Maybe because he wanted to keep this a secret from her daughters. Or because the support of her father would have looked better on paper in his and/or his lawyer’s eyes.

Pure speculation on my part.

Next of kin have to be notified of a guardianship/conservatorship petition and they can either consent, ignore it or object to it.

Signing a consent form makes it easier to push through.

So people on the list whose consent would be effective would be any adult children, her parents, spouse, siblings.

Actually, the realtor makes sure that only serious potential buyers, would be viewing house much less come to BM. Only legitimate realistic offers would be brought to BM. There is so much more to being a realtor, than most of the public knows. I see the move to list the house as a simple solution to a big problem, and the realtor will be earning their commission. ME

I agree 100%.
Also, the realtor will provide home inspection services, ensure that the house is free of defects and livability issues, and that all such concerns are remediated in writing to assure that the home is being "sold as is". IMO

That’s what AM stated, as far as I know. But it seems like a mistake to me. What I believe is he was asked to sign what Suzanne’s daughter signed- that she is missing and this incapacitated so he agrees to the guardianship.

This is a highly emotional time for the family and many people have a hard time to begin with understanding legal paperwork. So I think BM sent the dad a request that he consent to the guardianship (which is a form in most states) and he got upset. Maybe even something like: “Wait! She’s not even been missing for X days and you want her declared incapacitated? So I guess you don’t expect her to return anytime soon? Seems like you know something we don’t. Hell no. I’m not giving up on her yet.”
that's exactly what I think the reaction was to the request - IMO.
a side note - Our Durable Power of Attorney now has language about it not terminating "if I become disabled or incapacitated or in the event of later uncertainty as to whether I am dead or alive" - yikes.
JMO

Next of kin have to be notified of a guardianship/conservatorship petition and they can either consent, ignore it or object to it.

So people on the list whose consent would be effective would be any adult children, her parents, spouse, siblings.
That makes sense

Are you implying that GM must be saying he refused to sign for the registered letter informing him of his right to appear at the guardianship/conservatorship hearing? IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite