Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would actually preserve the body, but I don’t know.
Certainly would shield the body from predators and scavengers which live in the area and might cause scattering if the body was left under brush or dirt in a wild area.

Wow. I really think this is her. My intuition has been saying she's gone for a while--if it is her, I'm really glad they found her reasonably quickly.

Those girls deserve answers.

Last edited:
If they do find her under concrete, would a lot of physical evidence be destroyed? Just wondering if they’d even be able to tell COD.
FWIW, Evan Brewer's body (3 yo, KS) was encased in concrete for four months and although the ME couldn't determine COD, he did find that Evan had Benadryl in his system. MOO

JMO
That dust that was seen in one of the photos from earlier makes a little more sense now to me.

I have been around workers using a concrete saw and that dust would match dust from a concrete cutter.

A concrete cutter saw machine is a machine that looks like a Roto Tiller but it has a huge thin round blade that is made of special material and a water hose is usually hooked up to it to cool down the cutting and give the blade more shelf life.

Anyway, that dust could have been from a concrete cutter saw.

If I had to take something out of hardened concrete, I would first cut out a big square of the concrete that surrounds the item. Then once the block is out, I would probably have to use sledge hammer or jack hammer to slowly break away the concrete from the object.

Its very doable but hard work and of course would take great care in this situation.

If they do find her under concrete, would a lot of physical evidence be destroyed? Just wondering if they’d even be able to tell COD.

Excellent forensic questions and there are many aspects to discuss re: this, if this is the case.

Waiting for more info before going there.

I watched the live feed from Cosmo DiNardo’s family farm in Bucks County PA when LE recovered 4 bodies. That took all day, with tents and bucket loaders and a huge forensics team. I watched it all day at work, and I seem to remember it was close to midnight when the press conference was held. Things take time.

Rob Quirk on Twitter
Chaffee County investigators, CBI and FBI are searching a residential property east of Salida in the search for Suzanne Morphew, who went missing on Mother's Day.
EYpXN4zUwAEOzbp.jpg

3:43 PM - 22 May 2020

I don't know for sure, but :
Graphic post below, warning :

There was a case of a murder carried out by (presumed to be) the 'mob' in msm years ago ; where the victim was discovered in a large 50 gal. steel drum filled with concrete. Apparently he was found well intact and they were able to determine an exact cause of death. (ligature strangulation)

Someone may have put some effort and time and resources into this “disposal”, moo.
It would appear this was planned out.
Not well enough, thankfully.
And it could be that the bike was planted as well as the other personal item.

Her poor daughters and family !!! :(
This is so disgusting and beyond heinous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02