Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:

A couple of years ago, I would have said the same thing.

Having followed a couple of other recent high-profile Colorado murder cases (KB and GS), I'm now pretty much inured to seeing savage, asinine murderers basically all but hang themselves with the moronity of their own actions.

It's amazing how these killers' capacity for evil is surpassed only by their capacity for stupidity.

After Frazee and Stauch, nothing, but nothing, surprises me any more.

JMO.

You forgot the ultimate moron, Chris Watts who put his own litttle children in huge tanks of nasty awful heavy oil

Danielle Chavira
@danielle_c8

Award-winning TV news producer-turned digital producer for @CBSDenver

DEVELOPING: Chaffee Co Sheriffs Office & investigators searching property east of Salida for #SuzanneMorphew. The mother/wife disappeared on Mother’s Day from her home in Maysville. SO says prop. owner is cooperating & not connected to the disappearance. @CBSDenver

I'm fuzzy on the FundGoMe rules, but wondering if you can post the initials of the previous beneficiary?
I know who the current one is.
No bene was previously named. Only the nephew as the founder and his description of what the fund was going to be used for. Now it's clear because the title shows up with a named individual.

Can I even post about this?

Dearest Suzanne,

Most of us never met you.
Yet you touched our hearts.

Your warm smile, your survivor spirit.
We see ourselves in you.

We don't yet know what happened.
Yet our hearts are seizing in pain.

We are watching over you.
If you were hurt, Justice is our only aim.

Attachments

• 20200522_151742.jpg
    20200522_151742.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I have worked in construction in the past, 99% of the time concrete is not laid by the guys hired for the job, a concrete truck will come and its pumped from the truck out a long extendable pipe, the only time we ever poured concrete ourselves is if the trucks pipe can't reach the area of the property for some reason and we would have to have it poured into wheel barrows and wheel it to the location ourselves that way.

I agree. It could be anybody. I hope if she is found dead that it is NOT the husband. There has been so much speculation that it’s always the spouse or S/O. That’s why I said what I did. View attachment 247981
Because most of the time it is the husband/partner unfortunately. They will always be top suspect unless they can be ruled out.

I’m still amazed after all this time that a spouse who kills never stops to think of their children. This makes the person also a horrible parent, someone who likely never put the children first. I guess divorce is old hat now. Just get rid of your spouse? These people are the worst.
Not only that but to think you can get away with it. I know some people do get away with it but the arrogance of it astounds me. I’m a terrible liar. I can’t do anything slightly amiss without feeling bad or getting called out. To have the audacity to go through what it takes to end someone’s life, hide them, set up a fake scene and then think you can just go on with your life? I’m just saying this in general and not about BM but where is ones conscience during this? It’s unimaginable.

If this is where she is buried and it's a job that BM worked on and completed then it can only be him. Think of the timings

A job that size is unlikely to be only a one-person crew. It could be anybody on the work crew. Anybody who talked to the homeowner about how the job was going. Anybody who talked to any of BM's workers about the job. People from the company they got the concrete delivered from.

Danielle Chavira
@danielle_c8

Award-winning TV news producer-turned digital producer for @CBSDenver

DEVELOPING: Chaffee Co Sheriffs Office & investigators searching property east of Salida for #SuzanneMorphew. The mother/wife disappeared on Mother’s Day from her home in Maysville. SO says prop. owner is cooperating & not connected to the disappearance. @CBSDenver

I’m sure glad they are clarifying right off the bat that the property owner is cooperating and not connected.

A job that size is unlikely to be only a one-person crew. It could be anybody on the work crew. Anybody who talked to the homeowner about how the job was going. Anybody who talked to any of BM's workers about the job. People from the company they got the concrete delivered from.

But my point is if this was a job completed before she was reported missing then he couldn't not be involved imo.

Well, I did mention Beverly Carter’s, etc perps doing just that the other day, and was also wondering about wildfire work locations...awareness space, awareness space, awareness space. Moo.

Eta:
“Awareness Space” article from Jessica’s Case for newbies:

Jessica Ridgeway: Killer’s ‘awareness space’ may lead to clues - Boulder Weekly
October 18, 2012

If this turns out as bad as it looks right now, then it wont be the first killer to use a work site as a disposal area. The link below is the case previously mentioned about the serial killer from Canada that put his victims in large flower pots he worked on.

"Not long after, the remains of seven men were found in large plant pots at the property where McArthur worked"

Bruce McArthur: Canadian landscaper who hid victims' body parts in plant pots admits murdering eight men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member