Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little something about the alleged 'side piece' - she may be like those in the Laci Peterson case or Chris Watts....they had NO IDEA they were married.

They were sucked in & charmed & I'm sure horrified all the way around

They did NOT HAVE TO come forward: they could have laid low & let the investigation run it's due course, they had NOTHING to do with the murders of those wives (& children)....they came forward knowing they'd be subject to vile thoughts/speculation, they did so all the same

I don't know who this 'side piece' is: but, there is ZERO reason to tar n' feather her at this point

SHE just maybe why SM has justice...

Let's not go the misogynistic route.....

JMO
Just a little something about the alleged 'side piece' - she may be like those in the Laci Peterson case or Chris Watts....they had NO IDEA they were married.

They were sucked in & charmed & I'm sure horrified all the way around

They did NOT HAVE TO come forward: they could have laid low & let the investigation run it's due course, they had NOTHING to do with the murders of those wives (& children)....they came forward knowing they'd be subject to vile thoughts/speculation, they did so all the same

I don't know who this 'side piece' is: but, there is ZERO reason to tar n' feather her at this point

SHE just maybe why SM has justice...

Let's not go the misogynistic route.....

JMO
According to Suzanne's friend this "side piece" was posting Suzanne as missing on her facebook account.

UPDATE: The Chaffee County Sheriff's Office confirms that despite widespread rumors, #SuzanneMorphew has NOT been located and there have NOT been any arrests related to this investigation.

This is as of 5:08 p.m. local time.

Thank you! So I wasn't hallucinating. She is still missing, and all this wild speculation about basements, shootings, girlfriends and more is complete nonsense. Although, at this point, I would almost like to see several links confirming the same information before I believe anything.

BBM:

Actually, no, not surprised in the slightest.

Oh, wait…you weren't talking to me, were you?

Oops! Never mind.
In the beginning, there was a statement about his blond hair dye job, which told his whole story. Anyone remember? Someone had to explain that to me, for I am sometimes dense. You Websleuths are sharp.

Where was that publicly announced? I feel like I just went through a time warp. I've literally been sitting here all day following this and suddenly there are all these new links and info that folks already knew. How in the world does that even happen?

I can't keep up with the links, but it was in a verified tweet.

Could he have tried to make a run for it and is being held at another jail? Or did they possibly not book him at Chaffee because of his "firefighter" status?? Or has he not been arrested, is he in the process of being questioned....

Or, booking takes longer than people think. It certainly can. At this point in time, it will involve a COVid test. In the meantime, he'd be in a squad car as long as possible, then a holding tank or a hallway outside of a tank, then cleared from CoVid and booked into jail.

Doesn't mean he's not under arrest. There's no rule that when they arrest you that you get to have a jail cell right away or even that they'll take your fingerprints and picture right away. They probably have to bring in people, suit them up for CoVid, etc.

Making a perp wait for all of this can be one of the joys of working in a jail. They need to get used to waiting. A lot. For the rest of their lives.

This is unreal. Reporter on 31 feed was talking to station (I presume) and said something to the effect that a neighbor saw concrete work happening over the weekend and found it odd. So that's what all this is about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax