Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping my earlier post for those who missed it.

I think just link to the approved MSM sites where the rumor/comments are sourced but not to any random youtube accounts or other social media accounts. Same as before, do not use the full name of the commenters, just a hint as to where there comment can be found (i.e. initials and a time/date hint as to where their post is found in the MSM account).

You can discuss and speculate re a mistress in general terms, but not identify, sleuth or discuss a specific individual at this time. Perhaps we can just refer to this person as MissTress (no derogatory name changes or terms).

I don’t read Facebook and have no interest in rumors, but it’s impossible to avoid them here. I don’t understand why anyone believes these ridiculous stories that sound more like a Colombo episode than real life. I don’t know who is responsible for the disappearance but the idea that anyone with two brain cells to rub together would return to a place he was working and put a body in concrete after LE has been alerted to the fact that is wife is missing is just beyond belief.
It's totally conceivable that someone would be discovered missing BEFORE the murderer disposed of the body. What's the murderer going to do? Nothing? Remember Leticia Stauch who allegedly went on a multi-state trip to dispose of Gannon AFTER he was discovered missing? Chris Watts BARELY had time to dispose of the bodies, and he didn't get to clean up the crime scene like he wanted to, either. Murders get out of the murderer's control quickly, and sometimes they do what they gotta do.

Last edited:
Statistics show that one of the most dangerous times for a woman is when she attempts to leave a relationship.

There is speculation that SM may have told BM she wanted a divorce (note not verified!) and the speculation is that may have precipitated her demise.

AGAIN, this is what I'm reading and I'm not claiming it is true.

I went to twitter and typed in Suzanne Morphew and this youtube came up, first time I watched youtube. It was incredible. That's when I became very very shocked. I was previously on BM's side.

Listening to the live feed of the the Fox station on YouTube. Sounds like the reporter is talking to his producer. They are debating whether to go to the sheriff’s office so they can capture vehicles dropping off any people who have been arrested in this. The producer seems to think it might have happened already.

That's what I was thinking too - the permafrost problem, except the floor plans do not include a basement. Also, this looks like a log cabin style house. Log cabins typically don't have a basement.

qPublic.net - Chaffee County, CO - Report: R368531400097
The house is on the side of a mountain. It looks like there's a lower level, but due to the slope it isn't "below grade" and wouldn't be considered a basement.

Just a little something about the alleged 'side piece' - she may be like those in the Laci Peterson case or Chris Watts....they had NO IDEA they were married.

They were sucked in & charmed & I'm sure horrified all the way around

They did NOT HAVE TO come forward: they could have laid low & let the investigation run it's due course, they had NOTHING to do with the murders of those wives (& children)....they came forward knowing they'd be subject to vile thoughts/speculation, they did so all the same

I don't know who this 'side piece' is: but, there is ZERO reason to tar n' feather her at this point

SHE just maybe why SM has justice...

Let's not go the misogynistic route.....

JMO

Anyone watching the 31 feed? I don't think they realized the mic was live until they cut off mid-sentence. Sounded like reporter and the station were aware of the rumors and debating about whether to sit outside the police station looking for clues.

What two people??

My guess is the mistress and someone else whose name has been associated with this case, described in media as Barry's "only way of communicating" since LE took his phone. Just a hunch, though (haven't read any rumors, will not mention the man's name).

Now that we're at this point, let me say that my view on Barry's youtube was that Barry was sincerely, sincerely terrified and upset. He didn't cry, but he hadn't been sleeping.

I could not say it here, but I told my DH that he was terrified of being caught. He's also terrified of his own thoughts, having not ever had thoughts like this before ("OMG, I'm going to prison for life!") So the denial process (head shaking) is totally natural. I'm certain he will ask himself for some time to come, "Why did I do this? How did I think I could get away with it?"

It's interesting that Patrick Frazee and Chris Watts, just to name two, clearly had encouragement from side piece. Side pieces instill such confidence, convincing a man he is invincible and incredibly brave and competent. That's how a side piece lands a married man like Barry. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ