Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see, how do you have the comments set to display? (Newest, most relevant, or all comments?)
I tried all 3, since FB is stupid. It says there are over 150 comments but no matter how I sort, it only shows about 65. In any case, that link goes right to it (if you click on the time under a comment and copy the url, it goes directly to *that* comment in a thread - incredibly helpful, especially when there are hundreds of comments on some threads).

So BM has not been speaking with the Sheriff? Well that certainly would be true once he hired an attorney, but the article makes it sound like prior to that there haven't been conversations or discussions between the Sheriff and BM.

I know to take what is published with a grain of salt since reporters can and do make mistakes, so I'll wait for corroboration and not assume that's correct.
Link to article please?

If there is a press conference at all today, I don’t anticipate it happening till late tonight. Things take time.

I’m thinking, the Sheriff hasn’t “planned” one, but it doesn’t mean he may not “call” one.

I’m thinking they may be at the scene for a while...

I still think that due to the press getting wind, they may comment sooner than later, whenever that is, something along the lines of “We would like to thank so and so agencies...during the course of our investigation, we were led to the location of x & x, and have recovered what we believe to be the remains of SM. We are working on formal identification now. We will not be taking any questions.”

Moo Jmo.

Stephanie (Butzer) Rose
Digital producer at
@DenverChannel

Stephanie (Butzer) Rose on Twitter

Sounds like somebody may have confessed .....

Based on info gathered during the investigation, the CBI says authorities are searching an area east of Salida today, off Highway 50. The sheriff is not planning a press conference today. This is still considered a missing persons case, according to CBI just now.

Stephanie (Butzer) Rose
Digital producer at
@DenverChannel

Stephanie (Butzer) Rose on Twitter

Sounds like somebody may have confessed .....

Based on info gathered during the investigation, the CBI says authorities are searching an area east of Salida today, off Highway 50. The sheriff is not planning a press conference today. This is still considered a missing persons case, according to CBI just now.

I'd be quite surprised if it was a confession. Might be from tracking information. It could be from a lot of things

Curious... for anyone local:

Let's say, hypothetically, you wanted to have a new... concrete patio, or driveway, or some other kind of pretty concrete-ish type thing installed. :rolleyes:

Would you be required by the county or municipality to obtain a permit for that, and are those permits a matter of public record at all?
I know in some places they are, but maybe not everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay