Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they have been best friends since 2nd grade.
Still, police don't share insider details of an ongoing case with a victim's friend

And normally, those close to a victim don't go running to social media to spread the juicy gossip about their loved ones demise, they take time to mourn and process their shock away from prying eyes.

Not as much as you think, apparently. As I said, looks like suspect/s were detained, questioned, and now LE allegedly found her. And yes, this has happened in numerous past cases.
I knew someone was going to respond to that, if it actually happened, lol.
Oh boy. :p

Well Ontario Mom, curious as to your thoughts. You have a lot more experience assessing LE's next move and theses cases in general, than I by far. If what is implied in that link and conversation is true, wouldn't you think a presser this afternoon is in order. It's only 1 pm in Colorado.
WEll, I have tried 4 times to see it and it brings up all the comments LOL so I still haven't found it

BBM:

Actually, no, not surprised in the slightest.

Oh, wait…you weren't talking to me, were you?

Oops! Never mind.

Nope, you're not a hard one to read. I KNEW what you were thinking :D

If you have the stomach, re-watch that plea. We all need to remember how to spot a liar.

What clinched it for me was the $100k reward he put up, azzwhole knew it'd never pay out.

It strikes me that not a whole lot of landscaping biz gets done on a weekend. If the innocent homeowner last had landscaping (hardscaping?) done Monday-Friday, this creates a totally different timeline than we've been seeing. So far, we've only had Mother's day on the radar. A Mon-Friday event before mother's day would be a whole new take on the situation, as would the week after.

As we have been given permission to discuss, I think it's only fair to say that Jayis4justice did a live on Youtube and apparentely the information came straight from a friend of Suzanne's.
I wont link as it is not a verified source but this is where the latest info came from
Hope that helps :)
It does, thank you very much. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members