Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that she had been given her 'all clear' from the doctors 6 days previously. So I thought she may have been receiving treatments of some kind recently. That is why I thought she would be isolating during this quarantine time. JMO
Wow, I didn't realize it had been that recent. In that case, she may have been isolating.

Missing Persons Center is not NAMUS and it is not an approved source. They are not a government agency, we do not know anything about them and therefore cannot verify their sources. Am in the process of removing related posts (including discussion about the bike photo).

There are many groups that have sites related to missing people, but not all of them are approved here (and for good reason due to some past experiences too long to go into here).

Stick to MSM, LE and other WS approved sources (and NAMUS if/when the file is available there)

Also, still cleaning up here, but want to add the following at this point:

There is nothing in MSM to justify speculation on specific individuals just because they have been involved with the criminal justice system in Colorado. Think of it this way – if we discuss 20 random individuals as possible POIs in any case and if 1 of them does end up being the actual perp, that is 19 other innocent people who had nothing to do with a case who have their images splashed all over Websleuths. We don't allow that. Wait for MSM or LE to release related information before bringing possibly unrelated people into this discussion.

There is also nothing in MSM to indicate that Suzanne was medically fragile. It is not known what type of cancer Suzanne had. For all we know it could have been a mild case of skin cancer due to sun exposure. We just don’t know so please stop judging the girls or the family dynamics based on an unknown.

Missing Person Center is not NAMUS and it is not an approved source. They are not a government agency, we do not know anything about them and therefore cannot verify their sources. Am in the process of removing related posts (including discussion about the bike photo).

There are many groups that have sites related to missing people, but not all of them are approved here (and for good reason due to some past experiences too long to go into here).

Stick to MSM, LE and other WS approved sources (and NAMUS if/when the file is available there)

Also, still cleaning up here, but want to add the following at this point:

There is nothing in MSM to justify speculation on specific individuals just because they have been involved with the criminal justice system in Colorado. Think of it this way – if we discuss 20 random individuals as possible POIs in any case and if 1 of them does end up being the actual perp, that is 19 other innocent people who had nothing to do with a case who have their images splashed all over Websleuths. We don't allow that. Wait for LE to release information before bringing possibly unrelated people into this discussion.

There is also nothing in MSM to indicate that Suzanne was medically fragile. It is not known what type of cancer Suzanne had. For all we know it could have been a mild case of skin cancer due to sun exposure. We just don’t know so please stop judging the girls or the family dynamics based on an unknown.

SB, I was just about to send you a PM about this. Thank you for clarifying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize to everyone!

Not necessary Janeumayer, but that's why we stick to our major WS approved sources. When members aren't sure, they can run it by us and we'll check them out as best we can.

Most of these sites make themselves look as official as possible and we have to dig a bit deeper to find out what we can about them. Example, we often have trouble with missing persons posters that some sites will try to make look as if they are the official posters. There are so many smaller missing persons groups but not all of them can be relied upon for accurate information.

I think I got them all. If not, would members please Report any that I've missed.

Back to three options:
1) They know it's him and don't have enough to convict and/or find body
2) A Super-Villain (of whatever age and/or gender) has her hidden and tied to a bomb
3) UFO (or whatever Flat Earth theory you like)
Lol re #3 weren’t there a bunch of mysterious UFOs possibly drones that flew over that area of Co earlier this year? I don’t think it was ever determined what they were looking for!

http://chaffeecountysarnorth.org/maysville-woman-missing/

Reading and thinking.....reading and thinking. All I can truly believe for now is this from the above article.
“they think” and “reportedly”.
Also the picture is what I have to believe she looks like now from the above article.
Where are you Suzanne Morphew?
};o moo y’all

Attachments

• 2521CB66-DAC0-4C66-BF3E-21D5AB004A00.jpeg
    2521CB66-DAC0-4C66-BF3E-21D5AB004A00.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 38
  • D4CBDD86-5FBE-4963-98D0-ECB73CEAFC0D.jpeg
    D4CBDD86-5FBE-4963-98D0-ECB73CEAFC0D.jpeg
    317.8 KB · Views: 25
Well, would it be in his video if he said it since that’s the only thing he has said publicly as far as I recall?

MOO
I think it was a recent article, where a family member said they were told by Barry, that she had just received an all clear from her doctor, 6 days before she sent missing. It was posted here within the past few days. I think maybe the recent article about her family discussing her move to Colorado?

Maysville woman missing - Chaffee County Search & Rescue - North
http://chaffeecountysarnorth.org/maysville-woman-missing/
Reading and thinking.....reading and thinking. All I can truly believe for now is this from the above article.
“they think” and “reportedly”.
Also the picture is what I have to believe she looks like now from the above article.
Where are you Suzanne Morphew?
};o moo y’all

To clarify my post:nothing has changed since this article was posted.

We don't know that SM was going biking. That's hearsay, with no confirmation. Nothing to do with a bike has any official confirmation except "reportedly" (aka hearsay). And do we only have BM's statement that SM had the "all clear"? I think BM is not credible.

<modsnip: quoted post removed due to no link>

as I said, there simply is no evidence that her medical condition is anything approaching “medically fragile”. She may not have disappeared on a bike ride, which I agree with, but she does ride frequently enough that her daughters and her neighbor did not have a problem with reporting that she may have been on a ride. She is frequently mentioned as being a bicyclist, (thanks Ice) and AFAIR even the Fire Cap thought she regularly biked. As others have mentioned, once out of treatment, your immune system returns to normal and she was in all likelihood treating the COVID restrictions like a normal person, as I am. I just do not want the thread to assume things about her health and lifestyle that are not true just because we see her as a victim. She was a vibrant, athletic, strong person and she was disappeared.

Last edited by a moderator:
The lack of updates to the “find Suzanne Morphew” FB page is troubling. TN, who most certainly understands how to promote awareness of something, basically seemed to walk away from it. Posting daily is usually part of how those pages work. Even if the page generated tons of comments disparaging a family member, it doesn’t matter. It’s about generating awareness so that everyone keeps on the lookout, and word spreads around the globe about who is still missing. It does exert a certain amount of pressure on LE to keep up the search too-the more interest it generates, the more LE is questioned by more media on a constant basis. I know it doesn’t affect LE’s job and how they do it, but it makes them front and center a lot. I’ve rarely seen those pages abandoned so early by the people who started them. I understand the blowback on the -I’m not a fan and I can see how that seems. But for the other page to wither away, that’s really odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13