CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The scenario with the friend telling could be possible, especially if they double teamed her, making it appear like one person doing all the activity but it really being 2 or 3, but we're talking kids here. I just don't see them being that savvy to pull it off. And after 50 visits to the house, I would think at least one police officer would have taken a personal interest and continued to investigate if they really thought there had been a stalker.

If it was a stranger/not a friend of hers, then it still doesn't make sense. It's just not typical stalker behavior. Like I said before, he went through a lot of trouble to just kill her and walk away; very anticlimatic.

If there was truly a stalker/peeper, then I'm going with the parents being the real targets. Someone wanting to make them hurt very badly, but drawing it out for his/her own sick pleasure. Maybe one of the parents was having an affair and the spouse of the "lover" was getting even.

It just really bugs me that we have to wait this out instead of being able to really look at the facts all at once.

A stalker was on their roof? Their roof?

Sorry, but that comment really sounds schizophrenic. (I worked with inpatient schizophrenics for decades.) Here are more real examples:
-someone was jumping on the roof of the hospital and this was shaking his hospital bed all night
-couldn’t shower in the hospital bathroom because there was a man on the roof that looked down through the shower head
-the CIA installed cameras on every roof to watch him

Apparently this guy had a telescopic pointer tool thingie that he would use to tap on the window (and it might have had a mirror attached to the end to better see inside the house).

Actually, that doesn't look like a belt to me; rather, it looks almost like some sort of vest. It goes up the chest...I think. But yes, I do see that, and thanks, SO, for the work.

Rolling - YES! Diane Zamora and David...like I said, not a parallel, but some interesting connections can be made. Wronged girl, made boyfriend "prove his love" by trapping "other woman", and killed her together (with weights, if my memory serves...).

I'm really starting to consider B as part of this whole thing...however, I'm not sure about C., B's mother. She may just be repeating what her daughter told her somehow. The blog said that C always had a wrong story about what had happened. I'm wondering how (or from whom) C got her info from. Logic would suggest that it would be from her daughter, and not someone random on the street.

Now I'm REALLY curious as to how B knew Morgan. Aside from some "mutual friends", you know? Something transpired...

Best-
Herding Cats

ETA: Sometime in early/mid October, K's fb status went from "relationship" to "single." B. apparently had a baby recently.

HUH. Big, fat huh.

ETA2: Seems that B's baby was born in July?...which would make her pregnant at the time of Morgan's death (or close thereabouts). Also noted that K's Mom was posting about the baby...looking just like her daddy, I think the comment was.

Now, see, I find this strange unless K. is the baby's daddy...but relationship status for K changed in October (right about when B got pregnant). So I'm not sure what I'm reading...just find it strange that K's mom commented.

Curiouser and curiouser, as was said by Alice...

On the hunting forum he posted on, he mentioned after his mom died, he was going to maybe move back up to Mich where is mom is originally from...that he was distant from those relatives and since he is a DADDY now, he was thinking about a change.

Lera. Bingo. That looks a lot like the shadow I saw posted a few pages back. I was also thinking perhaps a safety vest, like in a rodeo or for equestrian cross country sports, although there are no pouches in those.

I don't know that I agree it has to be an older man based on this...although the neighbor may indeed be part of it. Apparently he moved his family away quite suddenly after the death, if the information contained in the replies to the blog postings are accurate.

That move makes me wonder. Wonder a lot.

Best-
Herding Cats

Do we have a picture of the house? I want to see how hard it would be to get up and down the roof.

The gutter was bent and cracked right above Morgan's bedroom window. There was a tree in the back of the home that was an easy climb to the roof. He probably had something he dropped down from the roof to peep in her bedroom. Also many of the windows were free of drapes or had sheer drapes before the stalking.

On the hunting forum he posted on, he mentioned after his mom died, he was going to maybe move back up to Mich where is mom is originally from...that he was distant from those relatives and since he is a DADDY now, he was thinking about a change.

I thought that was K's father who was posting...W. Not K. But I may indeed be wrong. I often am.

(And Anne, that was a mean comment about the 5/2...funny, but mean. Can we try to not attack the victims here? Especially since we don't know all of the information, we shouldn't be making fun of them. KWIM? Kaithxbai...;))

Best-
Herding Cats

Draw up a 5/2 in a big ol 10cc syringe, Pensfan, b/c apparently this guy had a telescopic pointer tool thingie that he would use to tap on the window (and it might have had a mirror attached to the end to better see inside the house).
A telescopic pointer tool to tap on the windows?
<modsnip>

http://morganingram.com/stalking.html

This is a picture taken of Morgan 2 weeks before she died. Her mother took her to get her hair cut to try to cheer her up &#8211; Morgan was happy to have her make up on and her hair all done, but as you can see she looks gaunt, her eyes look sunken with dark circles under them, and she appears exhausted. Her hairdresser was very upset when she saw her and commented that she thought &#8220;this __ __ __ stalker is literally sucking the life out of her.&#8221;

Morgan started to lose her appetite and in what became her last week of life, she was so exhausted, and weak that she started to miss some of her ballet classes that she loved so much.

A telescopic pointer tool to tap on the windows?

"As no branches were found in the yard or anywhere around the house the next day, we then assumed it was something the stalker carried with him, perhaps in this utility belt on his waist. A one piece or telescoping rod of some sort, like an old school telescoping pointer or TV antenna maybe???

If that “utility belt” was to contain a telescoping rod, or as was demonstrated for me today, a “tent support rod” that snapped together into something 8’ long, the stalker could not only have used it to try to knock the camera off, but for a more sinister reason…just keep reading."

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=902

The vest picture I posted, you can remove those lower pouches, and just have the vest part. One can also add the leg harness, to climb and repel.

About the house, It was stated that 6 weeks after Morgan died they moved. I would have moved too, who would want to stay in that house when the police wouldn't investigate and your daughter is dead. What you want them to wait around and have this stalker/perp come back for more? Really. If I couldn't sell the house I would have foreclosed and who knows, maybe they did foreclose for they needed money for funeral, hire a 2nd autopsy. You know how expensive that is?

The grandson was not a small child.

I'm going to take a step back because some of what I read has upset me a lot.

He is wearing a tactical chest harness. You can add extra stuff to it. Depending on what he is carrying. This harness can also be converted to add repelling gear, gun, canteen, flashlight, anything really> this may not be exactly cause some the pouches that hold stuff sits down further then the one shown here.

62641.JPG

My gut now is telling me this is an older guy, he has military experience...likely army or marines.

Perhaps it was one of LE after all. Just a thought. That is something LE might use.
I am curious about the color. The stalker seems to be in all white with no dark straps showing. The photos of LE leaving show their belts in contrast to the color of their clothes, so this vest should also. Do you think he had a vest under his clothes?
Also his outfit reminds me of a zip up jump suit/ overall type of thing. Kinda like a mechanic or what a hunter might wear in the woods.
And I need to look up bullet proof vests to see what the back of them look like. It may help explain the rather odd posture some have mentioned. Also it would be wise to wear one when peeping in peoples homes.

That is where a long gutter (in two or more parts) has separated. My elderly neighbor's gutter is doing this currently. The water (which should be going into the downspout) is pouring out along the side of her home and ruining the wall on one side of her finished basement. Nobody has walked on my elderly neighbor's roof. Gutters just separate at times.

Perhaps it was one of LE after all. Just a thought. That is something LE might use.
I am curious about the color. The stalker seems to be in all white with no dark straps showing. The photos of LE leaving show their belts in contrast to the color of their clothes, so this vest should also. Do you think he had a vest under his clothes?
Also his outfit reminds me of a zip up jump suit/ overall type of thing. Kinda like a mechanic or what a hunter might wear in the woods.
And I need to look up bullet proof vests to see what the back of them look like. It may help explain the rather odd posture some have mentioned. Also it would be wise to wear one when peeping in peoples homes.

This is an example of a vest...they come in different colors and we don't know he had a white shirt on...for the picture was black and white. Anyone can order these, anyone who has rock climbed, police, military, or a hunter would have them. They do make these for hunters too so they can carry ammo, water, knife and all kinds of different stuff.

If the jewelry was hers, it would stand to reason the parents would have been asked to identify it. As for how he got caught, it could have been that a piece of jewelry he tried to pawn was on the weekly BOLO for pawnshops. It's probably all computerized nowadays, anyway. The only reason I can think of for denying Morgan's family a look at the jewelry is because none of it matched and the case therefore didn't concern them. If it goes to trial, they can be in the audience and get a look then. They can maybe go ask the store owner what the pieces were or show him/her pictures of the jewelry missing from Morgan's room and see if any is recognized, or they can hire an attorney to push the issue. There might even be descriptions of the pieces in the arrest report, and they can file to see a copy of that report after the case is closed.

and, just to add to that ... I can understand not showing people photos of jewellry from another case

I don't see why the Ingrams would think that's inadequate protocol

all they had to do was submit a list (and, if possible, pictures), which Toni hints at doing, according to her notes that she kept - insinuating that the detective lied when he said he did not receive a list

I can see no reason why a det. would lie about that

I dont doubt at all there was a creeper. I dont know why she thinks the creeper killed her daughter. Maybe she will fill in the gaps as time goes on.

He is wearing a tactical chest harness. You can add extra stuff to it. Depending on what he is carrying. This harness can also be converted to add repelling gear, gun, canteen, flashlight, anything really> this may not be exactly cause some the pouches that hold stuff sits down further then the one shown here.

62641.JPG

My gut now is telling me this is an older guy, he has military experience...likely army or marines.

you think he's wearing a tactical chest harness

what you see in the window reflection is not what everyone sees

for example, I see nothing but a bunch of blur

and I definately don't see the shoes you referenced earlier because his feet aren't visible (at least to me) IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pama_213