CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one big glaring hole here.

Last year, you could buy an 8 camera dvr video security system for 400 bucks on amazon. It would be easy to temp put up cameras inside, run the wires on the inside of the house on the floor and catch this guy on digital film. I put in three systems last year... 4 this year...

Why on EARTH are they wasting money on cheap *advertiser censored* wild life cams. Don't tell me they were poor, they've got a landrover and some other car. Go sell some personal possessions, ask family for money.

I Would have been up on the roof with a gun, waiting for this guy to show his face.

Sleeping with the windows open? NUTS!!

Some of what I read here just makes me think these people are not very bright. I think if most people had a beautiful daughter being stalked, security would have been the top priority. New security system, nightvision cameras - not a keypad door lock and FFS windows locked and closed at all times.

Hey welcome Sleuth101,feel weird saying that considering im a noob too lol.

Anyhoo in response to youre post,sometimes people with money(and even iphones etc) arent always up to date on modern equipment available for things.
What i mean is i can see the father deciding he needs an outside cam but instead of researching different makes/models,what they do and their limits etc he probably went into first available place to buy one and got the first one he seen or something along those lines..

Man i hope you see what im saying,i just cant concentrate sorry..

The blogs bloody annoying,do they want help or are they just telling the story?,theres so many things i want to say but im holding of just incase itss still to be revealed in the blog..
It also keeps hinting at things which to me is just to keep you coming back..

Also re the stalker pic,anychance anyone could mail and ask for a direct copy of the original,preferably with the camera info on it?..

Heres some masks,not exactly what in thinking but similar
http://www.horrorsanctum.com/break.html

Weve also got to remember that in the beginning the father himself saw the red light(presumed to be the IR light from night vision goggles)moving in the neighbourhood.
Now if they discussed this and the stalker was listening to what they said(they thought at one point the stalker could hear them) that could explain why the light was never seen again..

Also you must remember that unless you are sitting bang on at the ready to move on hearing a sound there will be a slight delay in youre reaction(even longer if youre dozing) and by the time youre brain decides 'dodgy sound,go' i can assure that the stalker could easily be off of the front porch(example) and into next doors front yard,and tight along the front of that property.From there it would be up the side of that house and gone....

Now id better add that ive never ever been a stalker,but i wasnt always an Angel either so some of what i say is from experience at let say,playing 'hide n seek'.

There are three pictures on a certain person's myspace that could depict what was worn on the head of the person that is in that picture.

It seems the thread grew several more legs while I was sleeping, so many thoughts and theories.

A few notes.

I see there has been some discussion about the missing jewelry and K's arrest for same or rather, not the same (that we know of) because nowhere has it been confirmed, not even by Morgan's mother, that it was Morgan's jewelry he was found in possession of/had sold.

<modsnip>

Hi all,

Not the best artist (understatement!)-but see if you can catch my drift:

1zvwz1x.jpg

Lacyanna, that's pretty much what I was envisioning except I was seeing the whole pic as a baseball cap worn backwards the bottom part being the peak and with a picture of eyes stamped on it, which would have us looking at the back of the head and the light blurring/distorting accounting for what you see as features.

I see what youre saying Lacyanna although i thought it was a cap but with the peak hanging down to the left side,down over his left ear?..
Now in saying that,if you blow up the head,put a line down through the middle of the image you will see its almost identical on both the left and right side of the line,a mirror image nearly.
The game cam used was a lower end model i think so when it took the pic as the stalker was turning his head the cam caught a sort of double image because of the exposure(i think thats correct term)..
Another way ill try to explain it is that as the camera started taking the pic he was looking to the left(or vice versa) and when the camera stopped taking the pic he wa looking the right(or vice versa) so the cam caught all of the movement..

Sorry for the lenghty explanation,it was as much for myself than anyone else..

Lacyanna, that's pretty much what I was envisioning except I was seeing the whole pic as a baseball cap worn backwards the bottom part being the peak and with a picture of eyes stamped on it, which would have us looking at the back of the head and the light blurring/distorting accounting for what you see as features.

That's what I'm thinking too, Nancy A. In my experience with game cameras if someone is moving at a steady pace the picture comes out fairly clear. If rapid movement occurs it'll be blurred.

What I wondered is why the black and white camera? Here's an example of a cheap camera from Gander Mountain that my dad uses that he bought around the same time this stalking occurred. These pics were snapped a minute apart and it isn't blurry; usually deer move fairly steadily thus there isn't a blur.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347193761.869403.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347193783.614242.jpg

In this picture (part of a series) something spooks the deer so it runs, causing the blur.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347193898.785419.jpg

The sort of night vision goggles im thinking of,or similar although maybe smaller..
[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yukon-Tracker-Night-Vision-Goggles/dp/B000H1I7M0/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1347193835&sr=8-5"]Yukon Tracker 1x24 Night Vision Goggles: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ln5UCeUxL.@@AMEPARAM@@41ln5UCeUxL[/ame]
[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yukka-1829032-Yukon-NVMT-Headmount/dp/B002LIO8LG/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1347193930&sr=8-22"]Yukon NVMT Headmount: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51inUqlWcYL.@@AMEPARAM@@51inUqlWcYL[/ame]

Hi Nancy,

Yes, I can see what you are saying. Here is a feeble attempt:

2mc7ejp.jpg

Remember the pic was taken at night,i think it was in night mode so would look black and white,or be black and white?.I forget did the gamecam flash?,was it a normal flash(bright white light) or a IR type flash?..
Look at gamecam pics at night,theyre the same.(looking at too many bigfoot gamecam pics lol).

WOW! This thread grew fast.

I believe the mom. First off, this family did many trips, vacations, and other things together. They were all close. The mom does not sound like somebody with mental issues. It really does sound like this family got bought into something that is WAY BEYOND normal.

I believe Morgan was being stalked way before she knew. I believe this stalker or stalkers made her life hell, and her parents.....and "he" was enjoying every single minute of it. Maybe he started out with intentions of stalking Morgan, but he seen how funny (in his mind) it was to watch the parents run around and call the LE all the time.

I really believe before the parents became involved in this....I think he put something in their house to listen to them or watch them. That's how he was always 2 steps ahead. I know I leave my windows open all the time. It's possible he easily got in their house before they were aware of him.

I really do believe mom started this blog b/c she wants to bring attention to it. She hopes they will reopen the case. I also know that some other people have looked at this case (experts) and they agree with the parents. From what I understand, more evidence is suppose to be released as this blog goes along. IMO. I think the stuff we are reading right now is just the beginning of a stalking case. We may see where it starts to escalate and become more "REAL"

I prefer to have an open mind about this and believe mom until there is proof. At this point, her daughter hasn't even been gone for a year yet. She's dealing with her grief the best she can. Lots of victims parents go on to write books or something else. Doesn't mean they are doing it to get rich.

Now....saying all that, I am not convinced Morgan was murdered. I think it is possible she was so scared that she killed herself. I can't imagine what I would do or how I would feel if somebody was tormenting me.

So All three of them have mental issues? What about the path that no one walks on?

I'm no expert on mental health, maybe Pensfan can weigh in on this, but I understand that in some families where one person is suffering from depression or other form of mental illness it can put such a massive emotional/mental strain on their loved ones to the extent the symptoms, fears and anxieties of the sufferer can be 'projected' onto them too. Here I am getting that feeling very strongly especially from the mother.

Remember the pic was taken at night,i think it was in night mode so would look black and white,or be black and white?.I forget did the gamecam flash?,was it a normal flash(bright white light) or a IR type flash?..
Look at gamecam pics at night,theyre the same.(looking at too many bigfoot gamecam pics lol).

Depends on what type of gamecam camera you have. There are very cheap Walmart type brands...then there are very expenisve, high tech brands. There are even wireless brands that stream videos right to your computer without any wires.

I know the cheap ones make a flashing sound. That's why the pictures I posted way back show the buck looking at the camera. But there are some that don't make the flashing sound or the light.

I suspect the parents bought a cheapy version.

Somebody asked uplink about about changing the dates. Yes, you can change the dates. Most that I have seen...you have to plug the whole camera up to your computer (or put batteries and change it on the camera's menu) and you change the date that way.

o/t sorta

Karen Welch was stalked for 12 years! By phone. Even when she was on holiday the stalker found her.

Thank God they finally found out who it was and she didn't even know the guy but he was totally obsessed with her. He ended up killing himself after LE finally took Karen's case seriously and they started tracking the perp.

All this to say that stalking is real and although I appreciate the "mental illness" debate, perhaps in Morgan's case, it just became too much for her to handle especially if nobody took her stalking seriously. It took a very long time for LE to do anything for Karen Welch. She was on her own after being refused help by LE.

Imagine being tormented every day for days, months, years. Watching your every move. Yeah, one becomes paranoid alright.

Here is a link to Karen's case if anyone is interested.

http://exa.gmnews.com/news/2011-02-...stalking_victim_to_tell_story_on_TV_show.html

O/T Silly question rollinginit,are you on the BFF?.

What is BFF?

When I get a moment, I am going to post some pictures of the berm in the back of the house. And I will try to find the google maps of that clearly show a couple of trails leading to their house and away from their house.

I know mom posted the pictures and said pay attention b/c they become important later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966