CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If my tired brain is not failing me, correct me if I'm wrong.

But didn't morgan take her friend to the airport in feburary 2011?

Also this is around the time she walked into the room with b and k and walked straight out without uttering a word?

And it was later revealed that b ( i think it was ) said she will pay or something?

I'm really interested to know what the history between b and morgan was, like the rest. Hoping it is explaned further in the story. Morgan just doesn't seem like the type of girl, to not like someone for no reason.
88, yes, she took her friend (and B came along) to the airport in February, 2011.

I don't know if this is the same time frame that she walked in, and then straightaway walked out, of a room that had both B and K in it, without saying a word.

And yes, it's been said that B said "she [meaning Morgan] will pay", but I don't know who was making the comment to whom...if Morgan heard this and told her Mom, or if a friend heard it and told it to Morgan or Morgan's Mom, or how it occurred.

I am also interested in hearing more about the keying of Morgan's car - when it happened, and what the word was that was scratched into the paint. It might be nothing, but then again, it might be something.

To me, I'm really, really leaning towards B being quite involved in this...B and K, and perhaps even C in a peripheral sense.

Best-
Herding Cats

I had a stalker one time, I still don't know who it was. But it all began with a phone call saying a friend had hired me male strippers, I laughed thinking my sister was pranking me, untill he went onto to say when the strippers come if they could touch me and if I had a dark room in my house. I hung up right away called my sister she became worried and said I didn't do that that it wasnt me be careful.

I went to work that night and was told I had a call I went picked up the phone it was the man again I gave the phone to my manager who told him to never call again in a hateful tone to get the point across.

I came home the calls became more frequent, my other manager mentioned to some officers who came in about what was happening, they patrolled my house and would shine there lights at night it was comforting knowing they was looking out for me. One called saying he lived near me and if I needed anything just to call.

I called verizon trying to track the number the man kept blocking, Verizon couldn't help me said I would need to have so many unblocked calls.

I spoke to my neighbor whom I didn't know just other than a casual smile and hello, and asked if they had seen anything strange and he had a video tape he had taped of a man sittng near the mailboxes doing nothing just sitting in his car.. Strange..
I explained what was happening to me.

The man called one more time and I screamed look you better stop the poilce are onto you they know who you are, it was a lie but my nerves and all was shot I was scared. He never called back again. I believe he was a customer at my job at some point. He never was caught but he did leave me alone. I still always look over my back and watch my surroundings at night because I don't know who he was.

this is worth quoting

i'm surprised so many people are buying into the parents account of events. the way they've turned it into a little suspense story is also distasteful at best

I see how that could be. But to me, it's doing exactly what the mother wanted - bringing attention to the issue, and getting public pressure involved.

If that results in getting the case reopened, or at least investigated some more, then I think it's a brilliant move...

I, too, am impatient for new information, and for more evidence. But the mother chose a way to write it, and she's doing it that way.

Best-
Herding Cats

This is a very unique case for discussion! It is hard because the information is coming from the mother and not our usually sources such as LE and the media. I am used to having documentation to help me to understand how the events transpired.

I had a peeping tom a few years ago. This was particularly frightening for me because when I was younger, my house was broken into in the middle of the night and I was assaulted.

I learned later that the peeping tom had been seen looking in other neighbors windows. I don't know if the police ever caught him.

The days following the incident, I would sit on my porch late at night and watch for him to come back into the neighborhood. Several years later, when I hear a noise at night, I think of the peeper.

I can understand how the family must have felt. The anxiety, fear and lack of sleep that they went through during this period of time.

I have to ask myself sometimes whether my fears are real or perceived at times because of my past trauma.

I haven't read the complete blog yet so I am trying to refrain from commenting. Things are not adding up for me and I don't think it would be fair to say anything without reading all the information first.

My sympathy goes out to the family for the loss of this beautiful young lady. I hope that they will find closure to the mystery surrounding their daughters death.

Here are some ground rules for posting on this unique case:

1)no bashing of the family; THIS INCLUDES THE FORMAT OF THE BLOG
2)no sleuthing of the family
3)discuss the blog posts
4)do not copy and paste blog comments
5)no speculation on mental illness of the family or Morgan (there is nothing in the msm to back this up)
6)use the alert button to communicate any posts that you have a question with
7)leave the snark and personal attacks at the door

after reviewing the entire thread I will also add on sleuthing the parents' property.. :-( and also add:

8) use initials when posting any possible suspects. As far as sleuthing them yourselves we will stick only to what is in the msm or on the blog itself.

http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20120907/NEWS/120909901/1077&ParentProfile=1058

Glassmire was not available for comment, but his partner, Detective Megan Alstatt, said that the stalker case is not necessarily closed.

“I believe it's inactive, but technically we could reopen it,” she said, although she said the department has no plans to do so without new evidence of some sort.

Several different people were viewed as suspects, she said.

“At this time we don't have enough evidence to go through with arrests for any of those people,” she added.

This article was posted Friday. LE was called more than 50 times. They upped the case to a felony stalker case. They do have suspects. They just dont have evidence to arrest anyone.

eagerly waiting for the next chapter of this story, waiting for daily updates and different time zones is going to kill me, i am hooked lol.

ok i really need to sleepit is after 3am and im beyond tired. will have to wait till the morning for the next part.

goodnight/ have a good day:)

This is a very unique case for discussion! It is hard because the information is coming from the mother and not our usually sources such as LE and the media. I am used to having documentation to help me to understand how the events transpired.

THIS is perhaps my biggest issue with this story. There is no perspective except what is fed through the blog. I recently completed my masters thesis which was a report of a research project in which I was principal investigator. Here's what I learned about research: It is important to have documentation - data - from multiple angles and sources. This is called triangulation. This case gives no outside verifiable data point to allow triangulation.

http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20120907/NEWS/120909901/1077&ParentProfile=1058

Glassmire was not available for comment, but his partner, Detective Megan Alstatt, said that the stalker case is not necessarily closed.

“I believe it's inactive, but technically we could reopen it,” she said, although she said the department has no plans to do so without new evidence of some sort.

Several different people were viewed as suspects, she said.

“At this time we don't have enough evidence to go through with arrests for any of those people,” she added.

This article was posted Friday. LE was called more than 50 times. They upped the case to a felony stalker case. They do have suspects. They just dont have evidence to arrest anyone.

No, actually they HAD suspects, but not enough evidence to arrest. Perhaps because there was not enough evidence of a CRIME? Perhaps.

For a police agency to respond dozens of times, and STILL not find enough evidence speaks volumes to me.

No, actually they HAD suspects, but not enough evidence to arrest. Perhaps because there was not enough evidence of a CRIME? Perhaps.

For a police agency to respond dozens of times, and STILL not find enough evidence speaks volumes to me.

it also said the case is inactive and not closed.

As for enough evidence maybe this mother speaking out and trying to draw more attention to the case will give it the push it needs.

ITA nurse - I just wish there was more outside verification. I am truly on the fence - really - just bringing up things my 'devil's advocate' nature uncovers.

I am a mother and not unsympathetic to this suffering family.

I think this blog is absolutely uncanny in predicting my objections...I think "They should have hired a private security company" and then I read that they couldn't afford it....I think "They should have sent her out of state" and then I read that this is their biggest regret.

I agree with the other blog readers' unease about the presentation of the case this way...wonder if they're trying to draw out the stalker as well as stimulate the public's fascination by drawing them into this web?

I do suspect the book is already written, and what we are getting is dribs and drabs of it.

Hello everyone, this is my first post here (although I've been reading for quite a while as a guest).

Just wanted to share something I had noticed from her parents' blog - apologies if it's already been discussed.

It was interesting that a couple of posters mention that the stalking seemed to start quite suddenly with the taps of the window and wondered if it could have begun before that. I noticed that on the Sept 3rd blog entry one of Morgan's parents (I believe it is her father posting) mentions an incident where Morgan's car was scratched in the college parking lot and an abusive word scratched into the metal work. Her parent implies who might have done this and speculates that this might have been the beginning of the stalking although they didn't realise it at the time.

There is also a link to an fb picture: a group photo including Morgan and 'B' taken on the day of a car trip which they made together (Feb 2011). This was quite a few months before the window tapping started in August and seems to imply there was definitely some ill feeling between the two that had been going on for some time - although it doesn't seem to be explained why there was such animosity.

I hope it's okay to discuss the above details - they were in the comments section so might not have been seen by everyone. Please delete if alluding to comments is not allowed (I'm hoping it's okay as the comments were made by Morgan's parents).
BBM. (bolded by me)

For anyone wanting a reference, here's a direct link to that blog entry: http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=951 (scroll down to a reply by J on Sept. 2 and a reply to it by blog owner)

Oh, and welcome to stepping out of lurkdom, marwood! :)

For the ME/Coroner to have information of police responses, and police having suspects, and then to NOT investigate Morgan's death as suspicious is a horrible, horrible sham.

How many times have we seen, here on these boards, that folks know who "did it", but there isn't enough evidence for LE to do something? We see it **all the time**...especially with those who have gone missing (adults and kids alike).

I'm wondering why it's a different thing in Morgan's case?

Look, I totally get not having enough/all the evidence, and how triangulation works. But sometimes, there are no additional sources to draw from. The media hasn't done much with this case; LE hasn't spoken about the evidence (or really, much of anything), and the ME/Coroner has changed his decision from "natural" to "suicide" without any new info coming to light.

That is the part that gets me.

I am sure of two things. The family was stalked. And I don't know yet if the stalking caused Morgan's death. I think it had something to do with it, but I don't know how much. I don't know if she suicided, or if it was an accidental overdose, or if it was murder.

Those two things I know...or maybe I should say I know I don't know one thing (CoD), and I know a second thing (stalkiing).

It will, apparently, take some time to do the whole blog. I am an impatient soul, but I'll do my best to clamp down on *my* impatience and see if I can't just follow along the way the mother has set it up.

Best-
Herding Cats

there is a new entry up for those following.
Thanks for telling me. I usually check at night.

It was a good post. I can't wait until she updates the video showing dad get on their roof.

There is no doubt in my mind that the stalker was getting in their house and on the roof. IMO

I am glad to have the 'ground rules' set for this thread. I as much as anyone have speculated as to the state of Morgan's mental health both prior to and at the time of her death. I apologise if that caused any pain to anyone, it was not my intent. I will endeavor to follow the guidelines as laid out for thsi thread henceforth. In my defense and that of others following the same path the death WAS ruled as a suicide by the medical examiner, suicide being usually a clear indication someone is not in a healthy state of mind and we mostly have only Morgan's mother's account where she has named suspects to go on, the account is not complete and also not entirely chronological which does leave it open to guesswork and speculation.

I am glad to have the 'ground rules' set for this thread. I as much as anyone have speculated as to the state of Morgan's mental health both prior to and at the time of her death. I apologise if that caused any pain to anyone, it was not my intent. I will endeavor to follow the guidelines as laid out for thsi thread henceforth. In my defense and that of others following the same path the death WAS ruled as a suicide by the medical examiner, suicide being usually a clear indication someone is not in a healthy state of mind and we mostly have only Morgan's mother's account where she has named suspects to go on, the account is not complete and also not entirely chronological which does leave it open to guesswork and speculation.

the ground rules are as such because the family was stalked and they do NOT believe it was a suicide.

This can be a helpful thread for those being stalked but if we go the way of dismissing the family we have lost the true meaning.

Kathleen Savio's death was ruled an accident but Drew Peterson was convicted last week of first degree murder after her case was revisited.

I understand that this case is unique, and that is why the ground rules are unique.

And why is it that nearly every pic of Morgan looks professionally done?.
Sorry folks but somethings really bugging me tonight...

they were amateur photographers?? Just a guess. I recall her mother saying that Morgan took a lot of pictures and was never without her camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966