CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And why is it that nearly every pic of Morgan looks professionally done?.
Sorry folks but somethings really bugging me tonight...

I think Morgan was into taking pictures. Somewhere it is said she is never without her camera. I'm sure she had an expensive camera if she was into photos.

And why is it that nearly every pic of Morgan looks professionally done?.
Sorry folks but somethings really bugging me tonight...

This doesn't bother me. Morgan was a photographer and I see pics like this from kids her age all the time.

I think this blog is absolutely uncanny in predicting my objections...I think "They should have hired a private security company" and then I read that they couldn't afford it....I think "They should have sent her out of state" and then I read that this is their biggest regret.

I agree with the other blog readers' unease about the presentation of the case this way...wonder if they're trying to draw out the stalker as well as stimulate the public's fascination by drawing them into this web?

I do suspect the book is already written, and what we are getting is dribs and drabs of it.

Honestly right now I am in suspense, wanting more and would buy the book. :)

I am posting these ground rules again for those just joining us:

Here are some ground rules for posting on this unique case:

1)no bashing of the family; THIS INCLUDES THE FORMAT OF THE BLOG
2)no sleuthing of the family
3)discuss the blog posts
4)do not copy and paste blog comments
5)no speculation on mental illness of the family or Morgan (there is nothing in the msm to back this up)
6)use the alert button to communicate any posts that you have a question with
7)leave the snark and personal attacks at the door

after reviewing the entire thread I will also add on sleuthing the parents' property.. :-( and also add:

8) use initials when posting any possible suspects. As far as sleuthing them yourselves we will stick only to what is in the msm or on the blog itself.

this lands randomly. Just want to ensure everyone has seen them.

Carry on.....

o/t sorta

Karen Welch was stalked for 12 years! By phone. Even when she was on holiday the stalker found her.

Thank God they finally found out who it was and she didn't even know the guy but he was totally obsessed with her. He ended up killing himself after LE finally took Karen's case seriously and they started tracking the perp.

All this to say that stalking is real and although I appreciate the "mental illness" debate, perhaps in Morgan's case, it just became too much for her to handle especially if nobody took her stalking seriously. It took a very long time for LE to do anything for Karen Welch. She was on her own after being refused help by LE.

Imagine being tormented every day for days, months, years. Watching your every move. Yeah, one becomes paranoid alright.

Here is a link to Karen's case if anyone is interested.

http://exa.gmnews.com/news/2011-02-...stalking_victim_to_tell_story_on_TV_show.html

LE does nothing but takes notes until some sort of actually physical harm has come to you. Will even tell you to get under the bed if anyone ever finally breaks in while you are there, take your phone under there and dial 911. Bite, kick and scratch to get DNA. Nice. Once you are gone they will follow up. There just are not enough man hours to help I suppose, or they just think you are complaining. Someone always around you and calling you, leaving things, or any other harassment is just that, not enough to follow up. You can take your evidence to the magistrate and file for harassment, that just makes it worse. It is a game to the perp and you just upped it.

I can't go through the whole blog. We had a window peeper on several occasions. It's just too scary. After i got to the tapping on the window that was it for me. I'll bet he wasn't tapping the window, but was doing something else., i hope they catch the freak somehow.

I don't think that's unusual SP, if I had lost a child I probably would put out only the best pictures I had available too.

Im more on about the pics taken of Morgan herself,like pic on latest blog entry.

I have a niece who just turned 20. Her FB page is covered in pics of her. They all look professional. She has been taking photos with a really awesome camera, better than any I've ever owned since she was sixteen.

I think today's young adults have access to the tech stuff that allows them to be able to take truly amazing photographs as easily as we take snapshots.

Always MOO

I've read the entire blog with my mouth hanging open most of the time. I believe the mother - totally. I see NO reason for her to be making up "stuff". As for donations, I don't have much money, but I'm seriously considering helping them out.

I don't know how many here read about my recent experience in the "little cottage", thread is gone now, just the update on my move. At any rate, while I was living there not a hundred feet from a "hunter", I was VERY insecure. I felt there were cameras around, maybe inside the place, and I further believe there were most likely listening devices. Some people, and I use the term loosely, like to spy on others, to be one step ahead, or whatever their heads tell them to do to make others uncomfortable. By the time I managed to get out of there, I had considered suicide, murder, voodoo even. Things like this mess with your mind. I also need to say that I don't know if anyone had ever been standing by my side while I was sleeping, but I do believe it possible. I see no reason the same couldn't have happened to Morgan.

I don't mean to be off topic, but my recent experiences lead me to believe all of it is true. There are some truly warped people out there.

Was this their neighbors roof? I thought that they checked all around the house early on and found no branches or such that touched the house.

I've read the entire blog with my mouth hanging open most of the time. I believe the mother - totally. I see NO reason for her to be making up "stuff". As for donations, I don't have much money, but I'm seriously considering helping them out.

I don't know how many here read about my recent experience in the "little cottage", thread is gone now, just the update on my move. At any rate, while I was living there not a hundred feet from a "hunter", I was VERY insecure. I felt there were cameras around, maybe inside the place, and I further believe there were most likely listening devices. Some people, and I use the term loosely, like to spy on others, to be one step ahead, or whatever their heads tell them to do to make others uncomfortable. By the time I managed to get out of there, I had considered suicide, murder, voodoo even. Things like this mess with your mind. I also need to say that I don't know if anyone had ever been standing by my side while I was sleeping, but I do believe it possible. I see no reason the same couldn't have happened to Morgan.

I don't mean to be off topic, but my recent experiences lead me to believe all of it is true. There are some truly warped people out there.

There are some sick people out there, I agree.

The surveillance stuff is available to anyone at anytime. A camera can be as small as a pin head. Not kidding, it is on the internet and in magazines. You can listen to someone's conversations while outside in your car with a piece of equipment you can buy in the same way. All of the wireless phones, including your land line hand held wireless, can be intercepted very easily. Anyone can know your every move if they are that messed up. (And they are.)

If people on here are bookmarking sites...you might want to bookmark that video site. Mom made a post and said it was the only video posted...so far.
Lead me to believe there may be more videos coming

I wonder if something about the phone is going to come into play later. So much of the story is told via texts back and forth, mostly about what time M was coming home, if she needed a ride, etc. If these had been actual verbal discussions, then a bug could be a possibility, but since it was text messages, someone's phone may have been cloned. I remember something about Morgan being happy because she got her dad's old iPhone after hers broke. Cloning would take a lot of sophistication on the part of the stalker, tho. If there was a stalker or peeper, then his knowledge base and "ninja-like" abilities to stay unseen are way too developed to be someone as young as K, and if K worked nights at the store they frequented, how was he available to stalk?

I saw the vid. Interesting indeed. Very easy climb...one would think that perhaps a larger man would not be able to get to the top quite so easily, but I'd say the volunteer goes about 150...maybe a touch more.

Add to the vid someone who has "practiced", and has adrenalin going, and I'd bet a nickel that the stalker could access the roof many, many times easily.

Also, I noted shake shingles. This would help muffle the footsteps, too...thick pieces of wood, with tennis shoes, would make the sound quite hard to hear.

Once one is on the roof, they could go anywhere on the roof...and if all of the houses in the neighborhood were set up similarly (and they are; it's a subdivision), it would be an easy thing to "practice" in your own home, and then use the tree available (even though it's "just an aspen", aspens are fairly sturdy trees for those that don't know) at the victims house to get up onto the roof.

Nursie, I appreciate the reference to Kathleen Savio. I agree - it's quite similar inasmuch as it was ruled an accidental death, and now Peterson (slug that he is) is behind bars. I hope that there will be justice for Stacie, too.

Best-
Herding Cats

I wonder if something about the phone is going to come into play later. So much of the story is told via texts back and forth, mostly about what time M was coming home, if she needed a ride, etc. If these had been actual verbal discussions, then a bug could be a possibility, but since it was text messages, someone's phone may have been cloned. I remember something about Morgan being happy because she got her dad's old iPhone after hers broke. Cloning would take a lot of sophistication on the part of the stalker, tho. If there was a stalker or peeper, then his knowledge base and "ninja-like" abilities to stay unseen are way too developed to be someone as young as K, and if K worked nights at the store they frequented, how was he available to stalk?

Exactly what Ive been thinking. There is too much experience showing here with this perp. Maybe the guy is even military trained. Id love to know more about the other neighbors since LE and the family feel it was someone in the neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895