CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Herding Cats! I still can't find mention of CO on the blog, but I will keep looking. Any clue where the first mention (or any mention... I don't care!0 is?
Thanks!

If you run a search for CO's name, it should show up as the dates I mentioned. One of the references is about Morgan being "cooperative", but the other two are August 27-28, and September 2. Read the blog entries for that day and think about the word "cooper ative" and see what you come up with.

But that wouldn't coincide with their gun belts and radio being dark in the picture.

I know. That's the difficult part. But the uniforms are clearly dark...or the bright blue polo shirt.

I can't exactly reconcile all of this just yet. I do need to do a bit more work on it...maybe because Sam Browne's tend to be highly polished, they're reflecting the light? Just don't know that yet.

Best-
Herding Cats

MYraMM....from what I understand she has had no serious past medical history except for a few years ago with the faulty furnace and the carbon mox. Poisoning. She had headaches, but was put in that chamber...and was fine after that.

Food, pepsi, juices, or as someone mentioned earlier she liked to make homemade body creams. (From Morgan's blog that her mom posted.) I know nothing about medicines either, btw.
What about (sweet) flavored yogurt? There's even a photo of Morgan with it, on the blog, saying how much she loved it.

Hard to imagine someone having opportunity to do that, tho...usually someone would just open it and eat it.

Unless someone injected something thru the sealed foil. Still you'd think it would need to be mixed/stirred to disguise the bad taste. And what do some usually do after opening...stir it.

Re, the website/blog down for some but all...perhaps they've upgraded servers or changed providers, and it's just going to take a while for all the DNS updates to propogate?

Does anybody know if morgan's dog is still alive?

Just wondering bc mom post a lot of pictures of them two, and talks about them a lot. Makes me wonder if the dog does come up dead soon!

MYraMM....from what I understand she has had no serious past medical history except for a few years ago with the faulty furnace and the carbon mox. Poisoning. She had headaches, but was put in that chamber...and was fine after that.

The fax mentions her past medical history, listing the abdominal migraines and the cognitive impairment, presumably from the carbon monoxide poisoning. It also states that treatment offered "at least partial alleviation" of her symptoms, which would suggest there were still either episodes of symptoms, or some of the symptoms remained. In other words, all the symptoms may be been alleviated to some extent, tho not entirely, or some of the symptoms were alleviated while others weren't.

I also wonder if the rest of the family was effected by the carbon monoxide poisoning. Was this a closed flue type situation and they all got exposure, or perhaps she was home alone. It would be interesting to find out the specifics of that incident.

What about (sweet) flavored yogurt? There's even a photo of Morgan with it, on the blog, saying how much she loved it.

That could very well be the reason why that picture was included. Mom is telling this in story form, and that picture might come into play later. I suppose it's possible to inject the yogurt, then shake it a lot to mix it, but I would think the flavor of the pill would still come out.

Just wondering bc mom post a lot of pictures of them two, and talks about them a lot. Makes me wonder if the dog does come up dead soon!

Excellent question! If the dogs died under mysterious circumstances, then that boosts the probability of it being murder.

One other question...from the blog post so far, has the case been updated to a federal stalking case yet? I know mom talks about how it will eventually happen, but I don't remember if it has actually happened at this point in the blog.
I know they receive a case number, but I don't remember anything about it actually being updated YET.

For it to be updated to a federal stalking case....something major has to happen. Not just a random picture, but an event that leaves no DOUBT this is a stalking case.

I don't know folks....but I am getting a little scared. Mom talks about that dog and Morgan in this bittersweet tone.

That could very well be the reason why that picture was included. Mom is telling this in story form, and that picture might come into play later. I suppose it's possible to inject the yogurt, then shake it a lot to mix it, but I would think the flavor of the pill would still come out.

Excellent question! If the dogs died under mysterious circumstances, then that boosts the probability of it being murder.

the harming of pets comes up a bit too.. I was thinking that maybe something did happen to her dog.

I wonder if there isn't a way to get the crime scene photos released. FOIA? Maybe that would help the Ingrams (and us) to see something that hadn't been spotted...like perhaps how the hands were, the fingernails broken, or something.

Now I *really* have to get going...this case has consumed me today. But I think we are all making some good progress...

I'll be back around later. I wish Morgan's Mom or Dad would come post here...Toni, please come. We want to help, we want to give you the peace of mind that you should have. Please join us...and let us give you what we can.

Best-
Herding Cats

I think Waylah and Tessi are still alive...I've seen a comment from her mom that would lead me to believe they were...like "even your baby misses you" and a caption on one of Tessi's photos saying "Tess waiting for Morgan to come home."

And hush your mouth about them getting dead. This family has gone through way too much. (Although I admit to being concerned when Toni wrote what she did about murder/suicide. God Forbid!)

Best-
Herding Cats

I'm worried too, herding. I don't know why, but I feel in my soul something is coming. I think mom is having to do her blog like she is bc things are fixing to get worse.

One other question...from the blog post so far, has the case been updated to a federal stalking case yet? I know mom talks about how it will eventually happen, but I don't remember if it has actually happened at this point in the blog.
I know they receive a case number, but I don't remember anything about it actually being updated YET.

For it to be updated to a federal stalking case....something major has to happen. Not just a random picture, but an event that leaves no DOUBT this is a stalking case.

I don't know folks....but I am getting a little scared. Mom talks about that dog and Morgan in this bittersweet tone.

It was never a "federal" case, which would have brought in the FBI. And no, up to date, it hasn't become a FELONY case, either. I suspect it will become a felony case shortly.

And it may end up being a federal case...if there is evidence that Morgan's civil rights had been violated (and imho, there is a lot of evidence that they were), the FBI could come in and "help" or take over the investigation.

Toni, Morgan's mom, has said that she doesn't trust local LE any more...and really, why should she? So maybe CBI could come in, or the FBI.

My heart just aches for the Ingrams...and I'm hoping that the dogs are ok...I *think* they are, but we don't know the whole story yet. I do recall another comment Mom made, something about when someone said Morgan had suicided, the mom said (paraphrasing) "she wouldn't have killed herself in front of her babies" (and meaning the puppy and her cat, too...and I'm sure she also included Tessi the Newf in that comment, too). That leads me to believe that Morgan had her puppy in bed with her...

And it also means that the puppy may have been familiar with the stalker, and not sounded an alarm because she (the puppy) may have considered the stalker a friend of Morgan's, and the puppy may have known this "friend" and not thought that there was a problem.

And a cat would not have put up an alarm...not exactly their nature.

God, please, let those dogs be all right...it would be horrific to hear something had happened to those babies.

Best-
Herding Cats

Thanks herding for clarifying about federal and felony. Ugh, I have got confused

What's the deal with the brother of morgan's. I just thought of this. In the blog it post a picture of a horse trailer leaving with the brother and stuff/horse loaded up. Mom wrote something about he just couldn't stay after everything that happened.

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=799

Nancy Grace
@@@@@- Thanks for the story idea. Have a great day

this was in my fb inbox so whoever takes care of Ng fb page at least saw it. I left the link to the blog so hopefully they find it an interesting enough story to cover.

The @ are my name .

Nursie, would there be any way we could get our own subforum for this crime? I'd love to be able to have separate threads on certain things, like photos, and timelines, and whatnot.

Maybe in the same place that the Shacknai case is in?

I know it's a ton of work for you guys, but it would ever so awesome to have a sub forum for Morgan's case.

Thanks for considering it!

Best-
Herding Cats

What's the deal with the brother of morgan's. I just thought of this. In the blog it post a picture of a horse trailer leaving with the brother and stuff/horse loaded up. Mom wrote something about he just couldn't stay after everything that happened.

I thought it was a picture of a UHaul trailer with a car behind it? I believe that Ryan (Morgan's brother) moved. Understandably, imho.

Could you link that photo over? I could've sworn it was a UHaul. I could be wrong, however...

Best-
Herding Cats

My heart just aches for the Ingrams...and I'm hoping that the dogs are ok...I *think* they are, but we don't know the whole story yet. I do recall another comment Mom made, something about when someone said Morgan had suicided, the mom said (paraphrasing) "she wouldn't have killed herself in front of her babies" (and meaning the puppy and her cat, too...and I'm sure she also included Tessi the Newf in that comment, too). That leads me to believe that Morgan had her puppy in bed with her...

And it also means that the puppy may have been familiar with the stalker, and not sounded an alarm because she (the puppy) may have considered the stalker a friend of Morgan's, and the puppy may have known this "friend" and not thought that there was a problem.
That is what I was thinking. Mom says there is proof the stalker was in the house the night M died. If the dogs didn't respond, it seems likely the dog knew the person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member