CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the jewelry... the police are 100% willing to do a comparison of missing vs. recovered jewelry.

But the parents don't understand the proper procedure.

Proper procedure:
Anyone with missing jewelry has to submit photos to the police, and then the police do the comparison.

What the parents want:
Anyone with missing jewelry looks at all the photos of recovered jewelry, and says if they see any matches.

It should be completely obvious why the police have to do it the first way!

About the jewelry... the police are 100% willing to do a comparison of missing vs. recovered jewelry.

But the parents don't understand the proper procedure.

Proper procedure:
Anyone with missing jewelry has to submit photos to the police, and then the police do the comparison.

What the parents want:
Anyone with missing jewelry looks at all the photos of recovered jewelry, and says if they see any matches.

It should be completely obvious why the police have to do it the first way!

I certainly don't have photos of all of my jewelry. I hope a description of the jewelry would suffice.

http://www.wedgewoodpetrx.com/search/amitriptyl.html

You can get this in several forms for horses
Amitriptyline Capsule

Amitriptyline Gourmeds Chewable Tablets

Amitriptyline Oral Solution

Amitriptyline Tiny Tabs

Amitriptyline Twist-a-Dose Transdermal Gel

Amitriptyline Chew Treat

Amitriptyline Injection Solution

Amitriptyline Oral Paste

Amitriptyline Oral Suspension

Amitriptyline Transdermal Gel

There are 4 RSO close but only one picture. They do not have pictures of the other 3, out of those 2 are in the height range and they are white males. One in his 20's and one in his 30's IIRC

I'm wondering if LE were investigating the stalker and found him, that person was a family member with someone up there and it was kept quiet. Then Morgan's death, I think many kept quiet and let the higher ups make the decisions. I'm wondering if there is any cop that came out to the house that might be retired now who will or might speak with the family.

I only hope that this does go super viral and if there is someone that knows something can try to find a way to at least leave an anonymous tip.

Edit to add: I think Mom should state on her blog that anyone willing to come forward with any leads will remain anonymous.

I don't have money to send flowers to this mom and dad, but if I did, and knew her address I would find a way to scrounge up money to send them some love for they sure do need some.

I wonder if there isn't a way to get the crime scene photos released. FOIA? Maybe that would help the Ingrams (and us) to see something that hadn't been spotted...like perhaps how the hands were, the fingernails broken, or something.
Best-
Herding Cats
**respectfully snipped by me for focus on specific topic:)**

You know I too have thought about this and other issues or details regarding evidence collected after her death specifically..and to be honest I have extremly strong doubts that even a single photo was taken at the scene in the home..In fact I'm almost willing to bet money on they did not photograph anything at the scene..

With their being of the mindset that this death was not at all a criminal act IMO I believe they likely treated as they would any other natural causes death.. I know when I had a family member die of natural causes they simply loaded her up and removed her from the home with no special provisions or procedures followed during the course of their taking her..

Of course totally and completely different form the scene where my nephew was murdered in his home..as soon as they saw he was not viable that immediately sealed everything off and did not even allow his body to be removed from the home at that point(and didn't release his body from the scene for many hours)..and all evidence and literal multitudes of photos were then taken at the scene..and not just of the kitchen where it happened, but liteally photos of the entire home(interior as well as outside)..

So.from whhaat we know this far about Morgans case and what little I know and/or experiened to some degree..my overall feeling is that we will find they failed to take any evidentiary photos of the home when Morgan died...jmo tho and hoping I'm wrong..[/Quote]

For those worried about the dog, Morgan's mom did mention that she died with her 'babies' in the room, in the Aug 31st post, she didn't say they were harmed in any way.

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=920

Snipped from the blog entry: "Morgan had her puppy, and kitty in her room with her…they were her babies, would you commit suicide with your babies lying right next to you? Morgan wouldn’t."

What's the deal with the brother of morgan's. I just thought of this. In the blog it post a picture of a horse trailer leaving with the brother and stuff/horse loaded up. Mom wrote something about he just couldn't stay after everything that happened.

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=799

I was wondering about that, too. It was never explained. Up to that point, I thought it was just the 3 of them in the house, but that picture made it seem her bro was there, too. Was it his horse boarded behind the house at the ranch?

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f2/amitriptyline-fatal-dose-86193/
Dr. Isaac Sakinofsky, the expert witness on suicide, testified as follows:

- 4000 mg of amitriptyline was missing from pill bottle - assuming K. Rogers was compliant in taking of her meds.

- Overdose was at least 13 times what was prescribed. There wasn't a flurry of this stuff in K. Rogers' stomach but there was a lethal amount in her blood.

- Amitriptyline is a very dangerous, cardiotoxic antidepressant from TCA family of medication. 1600 - 2000 mg dosage needed to be lethal.

- In his view, K. Rogers did not take the amitriptyline to go to sleep or because she needed it, but to die. The amount of amitriptyline K. Rogers had in her system was two to two-and-a-half times the lethal dosage.

From an expert witness in a suicide case.

If Morgan took this a couple of years ago how long did she take it and how many were left in the bottle? Enough for her to kill herself with?

Not positive, but I think the brother is married and lived near by, but not with, Morgan and her parents.

In the photo M's mom posted on Sept. 8 I think it's worth noting that she captioned it "m loved yougurt and stuck to her favorites." If that was the case anyone who knew her well would know what flavors she'd likely choose.

Always MOO

Regarding the picture of the stalker in the photo. I can see it 2 ways. First I only saw the person looking left (maybe quickly hence no detail), but the side profile of the face just seemed too weird, almost like a skull. I looked and looked and then could see what others have said, the person is looking right up the driveway, with a cap on backwards which is facing directly at the camera.

But then I looked on the main suspects (K) myspace page. He has a couple of pictures sitting in a car with a camouflaged jacket and he has what I would call a mask on with only his eyes showing. This covers his entire head. The mouth and jaw of the "mask" sticks out, it is very similar to the side profile of the stalker picture, although not 100%. I'm sure there is a name for this type of mask/balaclava? but for those who have seen K's Myspace, I hope you know what I mean.

Here is a pic with what I mean, baseball cap and side profile (I inverted the colours)....

morgan2.jpg

This is the mask K is wearing on one of his Myspace pics. To me this kind of resembles the stalker picture if he's looking left. Big thanks to SmoothOperator for this picture:

PicsArt_1347310835190.jpg

I see a person in a hoodie looking left, and there is a design of a skull on the back of the hood....I haven't found an exact match, but I know the skateboard brand Volcom has a lot of scary designs.

For those of you exploring the idea that the stalking activity could somehow involve someone from her circle of friends it's interesting to read the following blog entry again: http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=821

On Aug 27th/28th the whole family takes an overnight trip to Steamboat Springs. On the second day CO sends Morgan a text asking when she is coming back. This implies that he at least knew beforehand that she had gone away and theoretically others in the group could also know that the house is unoccupied. A perfect opportunity to enter the house if that was their aim (not saying it was of course - I've got a really open mind about this whole case - one of the reasons it's so perplexing).

If Morgan took this a couple of years ago how long did she take it and how many were left in the bottle? Enough for her to kill herself with?

respectfully snipped by me:

my opinion absolutely not.

Her mother also just posted in the comments that there were other compounds found that needed further testing for but they ran out of sample. (I am sure we will be hearing about these in entries to come)

They were not notified of the further testing or that they would run out the sample fluid.

:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members