CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone happen to know what the parents of K, B, and/or C do for a living? Would they have had access through their parents' work to any of these drugs? OR, are any of the parents (or other relatives) connected politically so that this might have been kept quiet?

If M's nails were broken/cut, and the autopsy coroner didn't document it (photograph, describe), then the 2nd coroner would not be able to substantiate it nor deny it. I hope I'm making sense.

I don't think the stalker was ever on the roof. What purpose would it serve? You cannot see what goes on inside the house if you are on the roof. Why climb onto a roof to tap on a window when you could just do it yourself? I feel like they thought of the roof because when they looked out after the tapping they saw no one. But really it takes a second to register the noise and get the nerve up to peek out. Also a small pebble makes a lot of noise on glass. I just don't see a stalker noisily climbing on a roof just to tap when it takes away his view. Gosh I can hear when a pine cone falls on my roof.

In the latest blog post they say they bought another 2 new motion detector to "set up a light grid" for "some invisible way of tracking him". I just don't get their fascination with the motion detectors etc. Like others have said, if anything they'd make them more paranoid. Every time they go off, they'd assume it was the stalker when it could be an animal etc. Also they'd already done "experiments" of when they detectors went off, the stalker would be long gone.

I just do not understand why they didn't purchase a CCTV system. I did read they bought camera's but they didn't work very well, so returned them. So why didn't they purchase higher quality ones at that point?

Surely the police officers would have noticed the evidence of mangled fingernails at the scene when they arrived?? Granted, they seem to have messed up in a million other ways but surely they wouldn't miss something SO obvious. If she just had her nails done the day before, there's surely NO WAY *three* of fingernails were already messed up and it's just a coincidence. That would be a major, major red flag right there!

It was stated that no pill fragments were found and therefor some have concluded that Morgan did not ingest pills. The massive dose would have killed her before the pills totally dissolved.

She certainly ingested flexeril since it was found in the gastric samples re-examined by the ME who sent Morgan's mother today's fax. Nursie suggested it was probably powdered or dissolved in a drink of some kind since no pill fragments were found.

Hi! Newbie here who came over from another forum that was discussing this case :) I'm wondering is it against the rules to talk about what we heard from someone actually talking to the mom from over there?

If M's nails were broken/cut, and the autopsy coroner didn't document it (photograph, describe), then the 2nd coroner would not be able to substantiate it nor deny it. I hope I'm making sense.

Do you mean because there wasn't an exhumation (sorry) the 2nd coroner would only be able to comment on what the first coroner document about the body (sorry again).

IIRC, T questioned (with regard to M's broken/cut fingernails) whether M's body had been mishandled (as in not given proper respect). But if M's fingernails were broken/cut, and it's not mentioned on the autopsy, well the obvious question is why?

We all know that sometimes (often?) there is evidence on/under fingernails.

Welcome goldilocks3, I think it might be safest to run it by a moderator before posting, either 'alert' your own post by clicking on the triangle in the top righthand corner of the post or pm Nursebeeme.

I don't think the stalker was ever on the roof. What purpose would it serve? You cannot see what goes on inside the house if you are on the roof. Why climb onto a roof to tap on a window when you could just do it yourself? I feel like they thought of the roof because when they looked out after the tapping they saw no one. But really it takes a second to register the noise and get the nerve up to peek out. Also a small pebble makes a lot of noise on glass. I just don't see a stalker noisily climbing on a roof just to tap when it takes away his view. Gosh I can hear when a pine cone falls on my roof.

The gutter over Morgan's window was bent/separated. None of the other gutters were affected. The windows in the house apparently went up to the ceiling, so a stalker could potentially see into her window from perching over that gutter. The tapping was likely from a telescoping rod the stalker carried with him. A mirror on the end of that telescoping rod is also a possibility. Haven't googled the house, so not sure if there were skylights. It's also important to remember this was a one-story house with easy access up and down from the aspen tree.

As far as hearing the pine cone fall, that wouldn't happen with a cedar shake roof. (I don't hear anything up there.)

Plus, if you take the blog at face value, what this stalker did was highly effective. The tapping really did freak them out enough to start altering their behavior and keeping Morgan under close watch.

IIRC, T questioned (with regard to M's broken/cut fingernails) whether M's body had been mishandled (as in not given proper respect). But if M's fingernails were broken/cut, and it's not mentioned on the autopsy, well the obvious question is why?

We all know that sometimes (often?) there is evidence on/under fingernails.

EXACTLY! Plus, aren't the hands usually bagged at an unexplained death? Like part of processing a crime scene. But wait--Do we even know if this was treated as a crime scene?

IIRC, the ME said her nails were perfect and the coroner didn't know if her nails were broken before getting to the funeral home. I could be way off, though.

I don't remember where I read this, on the blog, a comment, or the other forum, but the family used the pharmacy at the store that K worked at.

ETA: the first FP said her nails were perfect and that they must have been damaged on the way to or at the funeral home. And the coroner at the fh did not communicate with the mom about it

Does anyone happen to know what the parents of K, B, and/or C do for a living? Would they have had access through their parents' work to any of these drugs? OR, are any of the parents (or other relatives) connected politically so that this might have been kept quiet?

I am not caught up with the thread or blog so this has probably been suggested, but do any of their parents have a chronic pain condition? The ami and flexeril were both given to me by my doctor to help sleep.

Do you mean because there wasn't an exhumation (sorry) the 2nd coroner would only be able to comment on what the first coroner document about the body (sorry again).
We are going by info released on the famliy blog, and whatever MSM info is available (which is minimal) which are the special rules for this case, here at WS.

It was implied on the family blog ("her body is gone") that Morgan's body was cremated. If not, and there was a burial, and exhumation or possible exhumation, we aren't aware of it.

IINM, today's fax from the 2nd coroner is the first official document that the family has released (copy of the faxed report). We haven't seen the original autopsy report, nor the revised findings by the original autopsy coroner...neither released on the blog except by narrative.

Regarding the fingernails...that was only in blog narrative (I think it was a reply to a reply) from the family.

HTH.

I don't want to be graphic, but if this guy might not be a terrorizing friend then he could have been a pervert window peeper at first. The tapping could have been him watching and being perverted outside the window and rattling something.

EXACTLY! Plus, aren't the hands usually bagged at an unexplained death? Like part of processing a crime scene. But wait--Do we even know if this was treated as a crime scene?
The only reference to crime scene handling I've heard (again, from the family blog) is that LE "cleared the house". Whatever that means. When I first read it, I thought it meant "verified there was no foul play by acceptable protocol and procedures". Later on, I thought maybe it meant "made everyone present leave and then whatever happened".

Granted, I may have missed something.

Forgive me but I'm having a tough time navigating the blog... Has it been stated * how* Morgan got carbon monoxide poisoning?

I don't want to be graphic, but if this guy might not be a terrorizing friend then he could have been a pervert window peeper at first. The tapping could have been him watching and being perverted outside the window and rattling something.

Sorry I had to laugh. Not gonna ask what he was rattling.:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members