CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any real proof that any of these young people were involved? it would be a shame to taint the reputations and names of innocent young people without any concrete proof for accusations.

No definitive proof.

But he was arrested.

And he did have stolen jewelry.

She was in fact missing her gold jewelry.

That's awfully coincidental IMO ............it also jives with other details that paint a picture.

Question about blog...

If I search a word in the search box at the top of the page, on the results page, if you scroll down, it shows links to latest comments. Does anyone know if there is a way, other than this way, to just see the latest comments, or the comments in order from newest to oldest or something? That would be helpful.

No definitive proof.

But he was arrested.

And he did have stolen jewelry.

She was in fact missing her gold jewelry.

That's awfully coincidental IMO ............it also jives with other details that paint a picture.

those things in no way point to him murdering anyone.

The LE saw the jewelry he had in his possession. If it had been in any way similar they would have asked her family to view it. It is my guess that the jewelry in his possession did not match thedescription of the jewelry the family alleges is missing. I worry that in the frenzy to find clues we may be finding threads where none exist and labeling people as murderers or associated with a murder when there is nothing concrete to base it on.

I am in no way debunking this mother's story or pointing a finger, I am simply trying to remain the voice of reason and not jump into a witch hunt of sorts.

Question about blog...

If I search a word in the search box at the top of the page, on the results page, if you scroll down, it shows links to latest comments. Does anyone know if there is a way, other than this way, to just see the latest comments, or the comments in order from newest to oldest or something? That would be helpful.
I don't know of a way but sure would love it.

I just discovered the search option on the blog yesterday (it is darkened on my screen and I thought it was disabled).

Does anyone know, or have they read, about Morgan having a boy friend, or an ex-boy friend? I have not and I'm rather curious about that.

The only way i can see anyone being given a massive dose of antidepressant is to get into the home and do it all at once through injection or spiking a food in the home to knock her out then do it without getting the dogs to bark or alert parents.

Do we even know anything about the night Morgan died? Unless mom reveals some evidence someone was in that house the night Morgan died Ive got to ask, "What time did she get home? Who was she with that night? Where at? Did she come home and go straight to bed? These are all vital questions to establish where she may have been given the fatal dosage of med to murder her.

I still can not wait till we hear about the night of. Something happen in that home that night that puts the pieces together.

I find it quite interesting that K had stolen jewelry. Even if it was not Morgans.

Question about blog...

I have this page bookmarked -

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/

Right on the second black ribbon, you'll see "latest post". That's how I get to the latest each day.

Next to that is "jump to the start of Morgan's stalking" for anyone just beginning to follow the blog.

Ok may sound strange but whats to say her heart didnt just stop?,no heart attack or anything else,her heart jus stopped,she looked stressed and very tired and maybe it was just too much?..
And yes young healthy people can just drop dead.
Yes Yes i know,what about the stuff found in her system/stomach,well maybe she just didnt tell her mom everything and had been self prescribing tro try get a good nights sleep or de-stress a bit.maybe she thought so much of her mom she just didnt want to tell her,does that make sense?.

All my opinion of course.

Off to make spag bog now.

Yogurt would be easy to poison. In fact, I stopped buying it a little over a year ago b/c of the packaging. Easy to inject, and also easy to puncture in the plastic grocery bags with other groceries. Also got one home and the foil type top was lifted ever so slightly on one side. I was smart enough to toss it out, but it was not noticeable in the store.

As far as the A named drug, if this was her friends they could have known about her having taken it in the past or even seen it in the bathroom when over for a visit. The flexeril could have just been added for further muscle relaxation. If rape was the intent you get my meaning. I'm not certain death was the intent.

Where was M the night she died, before she got home? There is where everyone needs to focus. The med docs posted say one hour to 90 minutes ingestion before her death, so where was she, who was she with, what was she doing?

Ok may sound strange but whats to say her heart didnt just stop?,no heart attack or anything else,her heart jus stopped,she looked stressed and very tired and maybe it was just too much?..
Yes Yes i know,what about the stuff found in her system/stomach,well maybe she just didnt tell her mom everything and had been self prescribing tro try get a good nights sleep or de-stress a bit.maybe she thought so much of her mom she just didnt want to tell her,does that make sense?.

Stress can lead to blocks in the heart, causing a heart attack or stroke. If this was the case it would have been recognized in the autopsy

The night she passed away she had a heart to heart with her dad. Said something about being tired. He went to bed crying. I can't remember if I saw this in a post or if it was in a phone conversation I read.

Good thoughts. I wondered too if she was taking something to help her sleep.

But then I remember the results of the testing.

I am reading a book that references spag bog, not sure what it is, never heard of it, funny to hear it mention twice in a week.

Yogurt would be easy to poison. In fact, I stopped buying it a little over a year ago b/c of the packaging. Easy to inject, and also easy to puncture in the plastic grocery bags with other groceries.

As far as the A named drug, if this was her friends they could have known about her having taken it in the past or even seen it in the bathroom when over for a visit. The flexeril could have just been added for further muscle relaxation. If rape was the intent you get my meaning. I'm not certain death was the intent.

Where was M the night she died, before she got home? There is where everyone needs to focus. The med docs posted say one hour to 90 minutes ingestion before her death, so where was she, who was she with, what was she doing?

I buy the bigger containers, with a plastic lid. In Australia we have the small ones with the peel back thing, but I prefer the bigger ones for the same reasons. It's a pain sometimes but it's more safe!

The night she passed away she had a heart to heart with her dad. Said something about being tired. He went to bed crying. I can't remember if I saw this in a post or if it was in a phone conversation I read.

This makes me so sad....

My heart breaks for Morgan and this family. I have not read enough to suspect murder at this time. I'll keep an open mind as we wait for more information.

I had wondered about the possibility of landscape workers leaving footprints. While searching for clues, I found that the home was scheduled for auction in December 2011. I believe it's possible that representatives for the lender and/or interested buyers made attempts to look at the home believing it was vacant. However, it doesn't explain the tapping and rocks.

I posted it, it was easy to find again. I <3 Google Chrome so much.

I've been trying pretty much everything, nothing's working so far, he's a stubborn little snot. LOL

I just don't understand why the stable manager would have not said something. I don't necessarily think the stable manager was involved (not ruling it out though) but wonder if, perhaps, the stable manager suspected that either someone who was connected to her stable was involved or that someone was using the stable/property to get access to the house and/or the drugs. I would be very interested to know if anyone who worked/volunteered at the stable was connected to any of the more commonly discussed suspects.

I had a late pregnancy too, my mother made me a cup of hot tea with a tea spoon of ginger spice. It tasted awful but I downed it. 6 hours later I had the baby. My mom states that back in Bavaria Germany, midwives used this and it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy