CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he received stolen property not broke in and stole it himself.

Often times if there is no evidence that a person actually committed the robbery, they will just be charged with receiving stolen property. It happens all the time with cars. They can't prove the person actually stole the car, so they just charge them with receiving instead of the actual larceny when they are caught driving the stolen car.

ETA- I would like to know if a mixture of flexeril and amitriptyline is a common injection for a horse. Would that be something that is administered in combination to horses, via injection?

ETA again- wait, the flexeril was found in her digestive system, correct?

Like another poster said, someone on the other forum that we came over here from spoke to the mom on the phone. She said it was M's wish to be cremated. And I believe she (mom) didn't suspect murder until a ME (I think) said so.
that gets me....here you have been "harrassed" and "stalked" for a number of months and your mother's first and initial reaction is not murder? how is that?

That is what I was thinking. Mom says there is proof the stalker was in the house the night M died. If the dogs didn't respond, it seems likely the dog knew the person.
what proof?

is there any real proof that any of these young people were involved? it would be a shame to taint the reputations and names of innocent young people without any concrete proof for accusations.
no there isn't and boy, that is really walking the line....

The photo was looked at by many and it is not photoshopped
we don't know that for a fact though do we? the two pictures (the one with le and the one with a person) look really different. There is something off about the second one and I can't quite put my finger on it.

It will Probally end in a lawsuit. Seems how everything is done these days.
if they had nothing to do with it, it probably should....

ok, I read this entire thread and the blog.....I know the "whole" story isn't posted yet but I have some questions:

why were no rocks found under the window? did he clean up after himself?

I don't think anyone was on the roof, I think you'd easily hear that.

why the lengthy gaps in incidents?

the texts seemed odd to me, almost too juvenile for a 20 year old...I don't know, they strike me a little off, maybe it is the way it is written??

if something was forced down her throat, wouldn't there have been bruises?

there are comments all over about them being stressed and afraid yet she was left alone quite often and went out and about alone - I get still trying to live your life, but just has me curious.

the no pill fragment in stomach issue - if they had all dissolved and absorbed would there be any?

why no phone calls, threats, emails, letters?

how could this person have been so fast and so elusive that in all the set up times and re-enactments etc they never got anywhere near him?

how is it the police found so very little in over 40 dispatches to the home?

just because the mother didn't know what that drug was does not equate to the daughter never have taking it. I grew up in the performing arts world and there is quite a bit of drug use among dancers, especially to help stay so thin. there are also a lot of troubled souls. not saying she did, since there is always a possibility.

I don't know, the monther's initial reaction is what gets me.

Are there additional photos of someone at the house? additional photos of footprints? At what point do your senses become so heightened that you may think you heard something you didn't? I realize we all have so many unanswered questions at this point....but if murder, what is the motive? it seems highly unlikely for someone who has been a peeping tom to just all of a sudden resort to murder.

are there any incidents that occured somewhere other than the house?

there is still much we don't know and so many unanswered questions. I am not leaning toward murder at this point though.....

Assuming the information in the blog is truthful, I think we are heading in the direction that there was a group involved in this stalking, and it was more like bullying by gaslighting the victim rather than lone male stalker.

I suspect the stalker doesn't act like a stalker because he doesn't have that obsessive interest in M as a victim....rather suspect he is carrying out commands issued by another. If so, I suspect the root cause of this stalking is jealousy rather than desire/obsession.

If this stalking played out to the end (e.g., no suicide), I could see Morgan given the choice of taking the fatal dose or being killed by hunting knife.

I share your something is off here feeling but can't express more without violating the ground rules.
Jealous stalkers don't force their victims to poison themselves. What is described here would be the way a spouse gets rid of a spouse so they can get out Of a marriage and possibly get insurance money.

is there any record of this other than the blog or the mother's word?

I have found zero corroboration. Mom says she saw him but no one else did.

Gitana, here is the paragraph from the link regarding K's arrest:

Theft by receiving: Officers received a report on Dec. 23 of theft from a home. At 5 p.m. that day in the 1400 block of Grand Avenue, officers stopped a car driven by Keenan James Vanginkel, 19, of Carbondale and arrested him on a $1,000 warrant for theft by receiving. He was also found to be in possession of less than 6 ounces of marijuana, and was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and intent to sell marijuana.

Here's the link:
http://www.postindependent.com/article/20120113/VALLEYNEWS/120119952

Hope that helps.

Best-
Herding Cats

It does help. Thanks. What that tells me is that he was charged with receiving stolen property, not theft. This would have no connection to the disappearance of Morgans jewelry. It means that they id'd stolen property and traced it to being sold to or gifted to K who knew or should have known what he was getting. For various reasons, this could not have been Morgans jewelry.

Maybe somebody slipped in the one meds to put her in a semi-relaxed state...to come in later and finish the deed without much struggle and noise????

Does the blog mention anything about Morgan's sister? I'm assuming she was not living at home while this happened?

I also read in a comment under one of the news articles that Morgan was home schooled for at least part of high school. I wonder if all of the kids in the family were, or if it was because of some kind of problem at school.

okay. I will contain my questions. sorry to have broken the rules and discussed the blog in any nonpositive way. I promise to not do it again.

You didn't do anything wrong at all! I should have said I was using your post as a jumping off place to remind posters of the rules in the opening post of the thread.

Trust me, I understand that we may not all believe the accounts on the blog. That being said, as long as we can follow the guidelines and remain civil I think (no.. I know :-) that we can all have a productive discussion.

installing motion detecting lights around their house, then motion detecting alarms, a wildlife camera, video surveillance cameras around their house that recorded 24/7, more detectors, more lights, and so much more,

It seems like at some point video surveillance cameras would have picked up someone. Even if he were climbing the tree to get on the roof. I agree with a poster way back. Sounds like Paranormal activity. I believe mom is telling events that happened but its very strange that not one person caught a glimpse of this person. You have all this equipment, a neighborhood watching, parents running around the house and no one can see this person. Its just very bizarre.

Actually Im like her mom. I want answers too.

Maybe somebody slipped in the one meds to put her in a semi-relaxed state...to come in later and finish the deed without much struggle and noise????

That's what's on my mind. Or to put her to sleep, as some posters here have stated they took it or knew someone who took it that knocked them out pretty good. That way (s)he could inject her without her waking up. Just my thoughts.

Based upon the stalker seemingly not ever wanting to be identified, and being that he (speculating) was committing murder, I would think doing it in her home, with her parents there, would be too risky. He has seen them get up and check things out when sensors go off. What if a sensor had gone off? What if mom wanted to check in on M? It's especially seemingly not likely that he would attempt rape in the home with mom and dad there.

The only logical thing I can come up with, if this was murder by stalker, is that (s)he spiked something with the Flexeril then came in to inject her quickly then leave before getting caught.

Forgive me if I've missed it, but do we know more about when she died? The date is listed as December 2. Was she dead in the morning when her mom went in to wake her? Did she take a nap that day while her parents were at work and not wake up? I've been assuming that she died overnight December 1-2 while her parents were sleeping in the house, but I haven't seen confirmation of this. Anyone know?

That's what's on my mind. Or to put her to sleep, as some posters here have stated they took it or knew someone who took it that knocked them out pretty good. That way (s)he could inject her without her waking up. Just my thoughts.

Based upon the stalker seemingly not ever wanting to be identified, and being that he (speculating) was committing murder, I would think doing it in her home, with her parents there, would be too risky. He has seen them get up and check things out when sensors go off. What if a sensor had gone off? What if mom wanted to check in on M? It's especially seemingly not likely that he would attempt rape in the home with mom and dad there.

The only logical thing I can come up with, if this was murder by stalker, is that (s)he spiked something with the Flexeril then came in to inject her quickly then leave before getting caught.

With respect, to me that sounds more like the complex plot of a James Bond thriller than anything that could actually happen in reality.

With respect, to me that sounds more like the complex plot of a James Bond thriller than anything that could actually happen in reality.

Probably, but there are a lot of cases on here that make no sense.

IMO..This grandmother didn't just wake up one day and decide to make this big plot up. I'm sure she is grieving very hard. Maybe grief clouds her "thoughts" on what could have really happened and if Morgan did/ or didn't commit suicide. I don't know.

the obit listed a sister, but I am thinking that is sister-in-law, no where on the blog is a sister mentioned that I read.

Forgive me if I've missed it, but do we know more about when she died? The date is listed as December 2. Was she dead in the morning when her mom went in to wake her? Did she take a nap that day while her parents were at work and not wake up? I've been assuming that she died overnight December 1-2 while her parents were sleeping in the house, but I haven't seen confirmation of this. Anyone know?

From the Sheriff's Log:
2011-00029169
12/02/2011 12:13:33
Open
Deputies responded to an unattended death in the Carbondale area. The case will remain open for investigation.
It appears they were called around noon on December 2.

Sounds like it happened in the middle of the night and she was discovered in the morning.
ETA or a little later...

http://morganingram.com/murder.html

deer.gif

Our neighbor behind us has a motion detector and any little movement in the trees from the wind makes it go off. I wonder if little critters in their yard could have sometimes been the sources of the lights coming on and noises on windows. I know I have been sitting in my bedroom by the window and birds or woodpeckers have pecked at our window...

Reading the posts about the earlier case of carbon monoxide poisoning gave me the chills. It too seems very unusual, and while it's certainly possible the two things are entirely unrelated, there are also troubling possibilities if one considers that they may not be.

Just got through all of the blog.

Either way you cut it I think KV and his posse are responsible for this girl dying....by:

1. Murder
2. Suicide
3. Or declining health and stress which lead to death from natural causes

And I have little doubt KV is as guilty as guilty can be. (and this is going on assumption blog and comments are true)

This is the only thing I can show you about her death other than her obit.

http://morganingram.com/murder.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members