CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it happened in the middle of the night and she was discovered in the morning.
ETA or a little later...

http://morganingram.com/murder.html

deer.gif

Our neighbor behind us has a motion detector and any little movement in the trees from the wind makes it go off. I wonder if little critters in their yard could have sometimes been the sources of the lights coming on and noises on windows. I know I have been sitting in my bedroom by the window and birds or woodpeckers have pecked at our window...

I just got scared the other day by 3 birds flying out of the hedges when I came up the sidewalk in front of the house.I think alot of the lights going off was just that. But when you are on edge you spook over everything. Some of it probably wasnt the stalker.

the obit listed a sister, but I am thinking that is sister-in-law, no where on the blog is a sister mentioned that I read.

I believe the sister-in-law has a name that begins with L. and has posted several comments in the blog. The sister listed in the obit is K. and doesn't seem to be mentioned at all.

Sounds like it happened in the middle of the night and she was discovered in the morning.
ETA or a little later...

http://morganingram.com/murder.html

deer.gif

Our neighbor behind us has a motion detector and any little movement in the trees from the wind makes it go off. I wonder if little critters in their yard could have sometimes been the sources of the lights coming on and noises on windows. I know I have been sitting in my bedroom by the window and birds or woodpeckers have pecked at our window...

Yeah, I installed motion detecting lights on my mom's house after my dad died. The cats always set it off. It's really designed so that intruders cannot operate in darkness close to a home. The light scares them off because they can be seen a mile away with a light shining on them. They are not really designed as an alarm system, but instead, as a deterrence.

I feel these people may have been better served by installing a large fence and alarm system around the perimeter of their property. Of course, that's very costly and can lower the value of the property. And I guess no one could have predicted that this would have ended up in death or I am sure, as the mother states, there are multiple things they would have done.

Keep in mind that hindsight is 20 20.

The mom mentions several times that they made mistakes....

Said they should have gotten an alarm for house..........not picked the code style lock etc.

I know there have been questions about if all of this is even true but for discussion sake I'm making the assumption the events were true..............

This family was hunted and tormented.

This was a game to those responsible and I don't know that my own parents could have handled it any better.

the obit listed a sister, but I am thinking that is sister-in-law, no where on the blog is a sister mentioned that I read.

From what I read (blog + obit), there is both a sister and a sister-in-law...I believe M was mentioned as having worked in the sister's store the summer before.

Reading the posts about the earlier case of carbon monoxide poisoning gave me the chills. It too seems very unusual, and while it's certainly possible the two things are entirely unrelated, there are also troubling possibilities if one considers that they may not be.

I agree, and I am not liking what I am thinking.

Guess we need more info.

Do we have a birth time for her? Was she born in Snowmass?

The one thing about why the parents didn't install alarm systems or fences.....I *might* know why they didn't install alarm systems.

We were renting a house and wanted ADT to install us a system. They wouldn't unless we have full written approval from the landlord. Our landlords wouldn't let us b/c of all the wiring that had to be done and hooking into the phone lines. I guess the same would hold true for the fences. I know you have to get permits and such for some fences. Some cities are strict about stuff like that.

I wonder if that was a HOA neighborhood????

I had a little experience with a peeping tom (much like this stalker) when we were stationed in germany but he was quickly caught... One night we were getting ready for bed and I felt strange and looked over at the window and there was this face there! It was in the fall. He saw me and took off running. It happened multiple times and I was afraid to be alone. Other neighbors on the bottom floor reported the same thing happening. He was caught after the first snowfall because footprints led right back to his door. He was a soldier and the MP's threw the book at him thank God!

My other experience was in college. I went to the dining hall and this middle eastern guy that worked there kept staring at me. He would follow me where ever I sat. One day I checked my mail and got a creepy card and it had arabic writing all over the inside of it. I had a bad feeling it was from this "guy"... and I took it to soon-to-be-mister-nurse's dorm as his neighbor spoke arabic. He read the card to me and it was absolutely disgusting (I will not even repeat it here). I took it to campus security, changed dorm rooms across campus, and never ate at that dining hall again (I also heard he lost his student job there). The campus was big enough that I never had another problem with this guy. But I can tell you, I was scared enough to do all of the above.

It is the fear that is the worst... it truly eats away at a person (in my own experience)

The drug thing is really bothering me.

If someone hit her with twice the toxic level of Transdermal elavil (meant for an animal) why would you have to even bother with flexeril?

Unless someone wanted to make it look like SHE was using several drugs.

This is why I think it was an unintentional OD and not related to the peeping at all, except as a side effect, so to speak. M frequented the stables. She was losing sleep from all this, trying to go to school and be normal, and it all took it's toll. I think it's possible she got a Flexeril from a friend, but had seen the amy at the stables, remember she had taken it before, and took some to help her sleep, not realizing it was much stronger than her RX. She may have tried the Flexeril first, didn't feel anything right away, and took the amy to try to sleep. The dose, being so large, killed her pretty quickly, and that's why the stomach contents still registered the Flexeril.

I don't see how someone could have snuck into the house and given her both medications.

Jealous stalkers don't force their victims to poison themselves. What is described here would be the way a spouse gets rid of a spouse so they can get out Of a marriage and possibly get insurance money.

I don't believe the stalker was acting out of jealousy but rather someone instigating the stalking to punish M. This is just my working theory.

I do suspect M was in many ways the perfect victim for a mental vs. a physical attack.

I do have many unanswered questions such as why she was carrying such a diminished load of coursework (2 ballet classes) when her ultimate goal was to go to law school (per the website parent of the blog).

Assuming the stalking was real, did the it start much earlier than the parents were aware of?

Why did she start the semester with a reduced load? Was she working instead of taking classes (and if not, why not)? Was she tired or sick at the beginning of the school year (or even earlier when she registered for classes)?

I would also like to know her friends' individual reactions to her death and if it caused anyone to bolt from the area.

The night she passed away she had a heart to heart with her dad. Said something about being tired. He went to bed crying. I can't remember if I saw this in a post or if it was in a phone conversation I read.

Why would he go to be crying? Do you remember? This heart to heart; could it have involved her saying she was tired of it all, didn't want to go on? Sure hope you find where you read that!

:nono:

sorry guys, sleuthing the parents financial/real estate stuff is not part of the deal.

This is why I think it was an unintentional OD and not related to the peeping at all, except as a side effect, so to speak. M frequented the stables. She was losing sleep from all this, trying to go to school and be normal, and it all took it's toll. I think it's possible she got a Flexeril from a friend, but had seen the amy at the stables, remember she had taken it before, and took some to help her sleep, not realizing it was much stronger than her RX. She may have tried the Flexeril first, didn't feel anything right away, and took the amy to try to sleep. The dose, being so large, killed her pretty quickly, and that's why the stomach contents still registered the Flexeril.

I don't see how someone could have snuck into the house and given her both medications.
this is where I am leaning.....and who was home when she was found? if she was found at noon wouldn't the mom have been there - didn't she work from home?

Why would he go to be crying? Do you remember? This heart to heart; could it have involved her saying she was tired of it all, didn't want to go on? Sure hope you find where you read that!

I think that would be interesting to know what the conversation was about. It might give insight to what demeanor Morgan was in.

I agree, and I am not liking what I am thinking.

Guess we need more info.

It would be hugely helpful to me to know if other members of the family support this blog and agree with T.I.'s account of the stalking. While I would never want to contribute to this poor woman's grief or victimize this family further by calling into question TI's account, the fact is that the story, as it is presented, presents some red flags to me that could point to extreme psychological manipulation coming from outside the house (supporting the idea of an obsessed stalker) or (and I'm trying to be as delicate as possible here) could also come from inside of the house. This possibility might be easily eliminated with further corroboration of the story.

The blog, as it is written, invites readers to speculate and seek answers to this perplexing case, so I hope raising these questions does not offend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member