CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eww, how creepy! I was trying to flesh out more info, so typed in the case # for the unattended death call into Google. Came across a place called Board Reader that lists this case, links to here, has most of us listed as top posters on this thread (concernedmother, Lera, rollinginit, and Herding Cats beat me out! LOL), our latest posts (out-dated by a couple of days), and comments, and even has some of our profile pics up! Kind of weird that someone can see all that without actually coming here and registering or reading each post through.

blog comments (from Morgan's blog) can be linked to, paraphrased, and discussed as long as they do not pertain to any innocent persons (no names have currently been associated in the msm or by LE to her case).

Comments or posts from other forums cannot be linked to or discussed.

I hope this helps.

I deleted my post, sorry about that! Don't put me in :jail: for being :banghead:

Hi, I am new and I have been reading relentlessly for days. Like many of you I want the entire story posted. Yes, I know the ending, however I need the entire story. Something just is not quite right.
Is it with mom? or Morgan? I am not even sure. Somehow it is just not all adding up. I hope I will have a different vibe as I hear the rest of the story.

Sorry, I have more. Has anyone seen the movie, The Strangers? That is what comes to mind for me. Except that occurs as a terrorizing over one night versus a long period of time. Then I wonder, can we explain away all of this? Is Morgan paranoid a bit or delusional and is the family feeding into it? There really is not much substaniated proof. I am really wanting to see something that is undeniable and hard and fast evidence.

Sorry, I have more. Has anyone seen the movie, The Strangers? That is what comes to mind for me. Except that occurs as a terrorizing over one night versus a long period of time. Then I wonder, can we explain away all of this? <modsnip> There really is not much substaniated proof. I am really wanting to see something that is undeniable and hard and fast evidence.

I think most of us have asked ourselves (and others) the question: Was this hysteria over things that occurred over a few nights in August? IMO, I'm sure there was someone tapping on the windows, and there was a footprint outside one of the windows, but, according to the blog, all that happened early on in the stalking. However, other than Morgan being followed, so far, it appears most of the "stalking" has been about motion lights going off. Was the stalker being cautious after being photographed? Was the stalker getting bored with just tapping and watching? It's such a strange case in that the stalker seems virtually invisible!

I think most of us have asked ourselves (and others) the question: Was this hysteria over things that occurred over a few nights in August? IMO, I'm sure there was someone tapping on the windows, and there was a footprint outside one of the windows, but, according to the blog, all that happened early on in the stalking. However, other than Morgan being followed, so far, it appears most of the "stalking" has been about motion lights going off. Was the stalker being cautious after being photographed? Was the stalker getting bored with just tapping and watching? It's such a strange case in that the stalker seems virtually invisible!

True, but the blog is only in September now, with one suspected person having been out of town for hunting. So that follows the "break". Also, the neighbors all knew by now, and the lights were up, so yes, more caution, less tapping.

I do believe some stalking was going on. I don't know how much. I can say that it can go on for years. In the first few months I'm not sure I would have been as scared as this family is. I would have definitely thought it was a teen thing, and called the cops, gotten some sort of recording devices, lights, etc...

I'm not in their situation trying to protect a child though, only thinking of myself and the questioning that a mind goes through. Is this real, should I be this scared, was that a noise from a stalker or an animal? Your mind does flip around. It started on bedroom windows, so I would think a boy trying to get the girl's attention and I would be angry at first. Must think about it being protective of others some more.......

Morgan's mom is getting this story some attention. Way to go T.I.
http://www.postindependent.com/article/20120901/VALLEYNEWS/120839978

snip...
Glassmire concluded the suspect had not been involved, but Toni Ingram feels differently.

She said the man was arrested in Glenwood Springs about two weeks after Morgan died, and police found drugs and jewelry in his car.

She said the Glenwood Springs Police Department, which made the arrest, would not allow her to see the jewelry to know if it matched some jewelry missing from her daughter's bedroom. Officials at the police department could not be reached for comment.

Glassmire also couldn't be reached for comment, but his partner, Detective Megan Alstatt, said on Friday that the stalker case is not necessarily closed.

“I believe it's inactive, but technically we could reopen it,” she said, although she said the department has no plans to do so without new evidence of some sort.
There is also a post on a site called Suicide Girls that says Morgan's story will be their next film project. Interestingly enough, it's also mentioned on a site called Diaper Swappers.

One of the posters on Diaper Swappers asked what happened to the Stalking of M.I. thread and another poster said something like 'it was slowing down , mostly talking about Websleuths'. You have to register to get full access on the site and since I'm very sensitive about not being able to have kids, I can't bring myself to register there.

Eww, how creepy! I was trying to flesh out more info, so typed in the case # for the unattended death call into Google. Came across a place called Board Reader that lists this case, links to here, has most of us listed as top posters on this thread (concernedmother, Lera, rollinginit, and Herding Cats beat me out! LOL), our latest posts (out-dated by a couple of days), and comments, and even has some of our profile pics up! Kind of weird that someone can see all that without actually coming here and registering or reading each post through.

Board Reader is a search engine for forums.

Sorry, I have more. Has anyone seen the movie, The Strangers? That is what comes to mind for me. Except that occurs as a terrorizing over one night versus a long period of time. Then I wonder, can we explain away all of this? Is Morgan paranoid a bit or delusional and is the family feeding into it? There really is not much substaniated proof. I am really wanting to see something that is undeniable and hard and fast evidence.

There have been many, many posts along the same vein, and others; however, most were taken down because we're not allowed to sleuth the family. I believe this is in an effort to stay neutral and not open up to a law suit.

There are a lot of unanswered questions. This is a unique case in that we don't have the whole story, like we normally would. It's frustrating and I think the wall has dents in it from so many people banging their heads.

I guess we have to wait and see, and hopefully have plenty to investigate by the time the whole story is out.

iz
this is absolutely a source of confusion and contradiction which imo is exactly why the mods are trying make sure we are not bri ging over comments and info from other forums or blogs(ONLY MORGANS BLOG NO THERS)...due to the fact that we know have these exact type statements out here floating around as fact to some people(ie. The entire last nights convo btwn Morgan and dad..dad weeping..also statesment that there were multiple bottpes of amitryptiline in the home with well over a 100 pills)...yet to my knowledge i can find no confirming valid source for this info that has now been thrown into the mix, caused confusion, and even repeated as fact at times...

Nursee is that the source from which those 2 examples of pills and morgan/dad convo..came from?..from some other unverified forum..of which we are unable to even see these claims stated on that forum due to it being locked to the public?...or was there a verified source found for these statements?..its something ive been meaning to ask for clarification about..

TIA:)

Mom comments about last conversation between Morgan and her dad at 1:58pm

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1186#comments

A source of confusion for me personally of which Ive tussled with time and again in my mind of ways of which it happened and I still come up empty handed is Toni's statement(and she has made it on more than one occassion so imo its not misspoken somehow as each time stated its the exact same)..it is when toni says that she became aware of the supposed way of how Morgan and Kvs paths had crossed as well as the likely source of how he had come to know exactly where it was that Morgan lived..

Ive played over and over in my mind as Toni says that there was 1 or more times that he was Morgan's checker/cashier when at the grocery store and that he had atleast on 1 occassion asked Morgan to see her id/drivers license which, of course had her name as well as correct home address as well..I believe in the second instance of toni telling about this occurrence(i believe it was in a convo that took place under one of the posts in the comment section)..Toni tells again that she believes it was that he had been Morgans checker/cashier at the grocery store and imo alluded to it beinv more than just a one time thing, but non specific as to the number of occurrences..as well as adding the tidbit of info that in atleast one of the occurrences that Morgan was purchasing finger nail type products and was asked to see her id/drivers license by him while checking her out at the grocery store...

The obvious missing information in my opinion is just what in the sam hell would have possibly been the excuse for his needing to see/check her id?..is there something you Colorado folks have as a purchasing procedure tbat would be cause to have to sbow ones identification?..something im either completely unaware of or is just zooming right over my head and im missing the obvious reason why she wohld need to show a cashier her id for grocery store purchases?

As in we know zhe was not old enough to purchase alcohol of any sort..so that couldnt be the case..and to my knowledge Morgan was far from a cigarette smoker(imo that would go against everything it appeared that Morgan was about..health..fitness..spiritual..natural energy type sources)..so that leaves me back to square one of just what in the sam hell wohld have caused her to have to show a cashier at the vrocery store her id??

The only other possibility is writing a check but im sorry that seems so foreign to even attempt to associate with a 19-20yo in this day and age..

Im just totally at a loss on this one and imo its a very critical claim on Toni's part for an integral moment of the account of Morgans stalking..because its toni who places such great signifigance on this point as being the moment of fixation of stalker to victim with his actually learning of her home address..imo a huge critical piece to the story and why imo it should easily fit and make sense..but for me it doesnt as i cannot logically come up with a reason for why in the world thiz young woman would have ever felt it was a necessity that she allow the checker at the store see her id??

Anyone have the answer that ive totally missed here?..ive gone thru it too many times already so if im missing the obvious someone go ahead and hit me with the :doh: moment..lol

**plz forgive the overload of errors and typos tabley keyboard sucks!

As far as the "checking id to get address thing"...

the population of the general area is pretty low. I believe around 7k for each of the small towns in the vicinity. That is not a lot of people. I think it would be small enough that if you did have an interest in some person "x" you could probably ask your acquaintances and someone would know where X lives (given that they are all in the same age group). This is from my personal experience.
Anyways, what I am trying to get at is I really don't think it would have been too hard for anyone to find out where M lived, especially since, in this case K, has mutual friends with M.

I used to have people ask for ID all the time when you use a credit card. When I was a cashier some years ago, at 2 different businesses management told us to check ID if back of card was not signed. It has only been in the last few years that that became is a no-no.
JMO

Let's see...they check for ID on most cold meds, paint thinner, and liquid paper. Also, diet pills and compressed air. The type you use to clean dust out of smoke alarms or computers

I'm from Colorado : ) no, there are no other reasons then what you have said... Only if she paid with a credit/debit that has no signature on the back, or it's states see id, but imo, if it had ( no signature or "see id" ) TI wouldn't of thought twice about it & it would not be significant. Also, fb has been more secured by all abc kids... The words of Morgans Case and I's Blog is spreading quickly! Imo, there needs to be a heavy spotlight on all... Kids, LE, ME... And that is exactly what is happening, when anyone gets uncomfortable that is when things will change, or be discovered.

Mom comments about last conversation between Morgan and her dad at 1:58pm

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1186#comments

Muchas Gracias, Senorita Harmony2:blowkiss:
Glad to have something atleast a bit definitive to go by..and according to Toni Morgan was not in a at the end of her rope type of mentality of being "done" with everything as I know was being stated earlier..much much different toni describes her as.."... then her dad had a long really nice talk with her she was her normal self – very articulate, happy, nothing weird.."

So, atleast for me personally I still am just not seeing there being any type indicators of this young woman feeling as tho, her only option left her was to take her own life, extinguishing her light from this world by committing suicide..if and/or when i personally begin to have feelings in the least leaning me in direction of suicide i promise that i am not one that will hesitate for even a second before my blabbing it out in a post that Ive had a change of heart due to new info being brought to light..Im known to have very much done it in the past and in other cases and have always been able to look at every piece of info as it is revealed..to look at it without prior knowledge bias on my part.. I very much attempt to look at it first from completely objective perspective..as if it were the very first and only piece to the puzzle..and then I look at it from the whole big picture perspective as well..

Anyhow one other question for you Harmony2(if I happen to catch you still here)..I know that you, too were looking for confirmation regarding the post stating that there were 3 prescription bottles of amitryptiline in all totalling well over 100 pills..

Were you ever able to gwt any confirmation about that post of info regarding the amitryptiline?

TIA:)

I'm from Colorado : ) no, there are no other reasons then what you have said... Only if she paid with a credit/debit that has no signature on the back, or it's states see id, but imo, if it had ( no signature or "see id" ) TI wouldn't of thought twice about it & it would not be significant. Also, fb has been more secured by all abc kids... The words of Morgans Case and I's Blog is spreading quickly! Imo, there needs to be a heavy spotlight on all... Kids, LE, ME... And that is exactly what is happening, when anyone gets uncomfortable that is when things will change, or be discovered.

there is no proof what-so-ever to support a witch hunt against these young people. I hope they are protecting themselves as what they're being accused of doing or being a part of is very very serious. there is no photos, no trail, no fingerprints, no tire tracks, no police reports by this family against these people being accused, no protection orders filed or broken, no anything.

Thank you guys for reminding me of there in fact truly being multiple reasons for her to have shown her iD..indeed correct imo totally dependant upon who is checking you out at the register as to whether you get asked to provide picture id when using your credit/debit card..it happens so rarely to me that I didnt even think of that.:doh:..lol..as well as are correct tge point about a card being unsigned on back(again totally at the discretion of the cashier)..as is correct that id is a must for several of the cold meds and other items due to the drug manufacturing done and ways people use to get high these days... the

Thanks for making whole issue much more "sensical" rather than nonsensical in my mind..

**and ITA about it being extremely easy for anyone to have gone about finding Morgans address without ever having to see her ID..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KLD2245