CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the latest blog post, I find it ironic that the Ingram's were doing everything they could think of to catch the stalker and while doing that it was almost like the dad was stalking the neighborhood. I can honestly say that if I had looked out my window and saw some guy sitting up on the berm with that type of equipment, I would be calling 911 about the creepy looking guy watching my neighborhood at midnight.

I just feel badly for all involved, the parents lost their baby girl and I have a feeling that the community is going to be split in two.

Mel ~

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've been reading this thread for several days now and finally decided to join the discussion when I had to admit I was hooked!

This case is fascinating. I cannot imagine going through what Morgan and her family have gone through. So sad and my heart goes out to them.

I, too, am shocked that given the circumstances leading up to Morgan's death, and the fact that she was young, healthy, and except for the stalking seemed to have everything to live for, the death was not straight away examined as a possible murder. One of my relatives committed suicide years ago by hanging himself, and even though his COD and the self-inflicted nature of it were obvious, his immediate family all were questioned thoroughly before his death was ruled a suicide.

I realize that there were no signs of forced entry. But from what I am learning about stalkers and stalking through this case, wouldn't that be precisely the M.O. of this stalker? He got a charge, it seems, by remaining unseen. My theory is that he is someone nobody has thought of, a stranger or possibly someone who knew Morgan directly or indirectly, who reveled in the parents' finger-pointing at the "alphabet kids" and E while he worked his evil in the shadows, unknown.

And given, according to Morgan's mom in the blog, there is ample reason to suspect this perp entered their home numerous times and leaving no trace, why could he not have done so the night Morgan died? By then, if he had been in the house before, he would have known exactly how to enter the home and move about the rooms and hallways in stealth. He wouldn't necessarily have needed to enter Morgan's room through her window.

I have a theory, also, that when he entered the home those many times before (supposedly), he was sure to befriend all of the animals so that they would not bark or otherwise alert the family that he was intruding.

Lastly, it seems to me that the manner in which he killed Morgan, if indeed he did, fits his stealth M.O., and he is probably loving how he has gotten so many people spinning in circles around the question of whether Morgan's death was suicide, or murder.

All just my own speculation, based on what I've been reading here and on Morgan's mom's blog.

I've been reading this thread for several days now and finally decided to join the discussion when I had to admit I was hooked!

This case is fascinating. I cannot imagine going through what Morgan and her family have gone through. So sad and my heart goes out to them.

I, too, am shocked that given the circumstances leading up to Morgan's death, and the fact that she was young, healthy, and except for the stalking seemed to have everything to live for, the death was not straight away examined as a possible murder. One of my relatives committed suicide years ago by hanging himself, and even though his COD and the self-inflicted nature of it were obvious, his immediate family all were questioned thoroughly before his death was ruled a suicide.

I realize that there were no signs of forced entry. But from what I am learning about stalkers and stalking through this case, wouldn't that be precisely the M.O. of this stalker? He got a charge, it seems, by remaining unseen. My theory is that he is someone nobody has thought of, a stranger or possibly someone who knew Morgan directly or indirectly, who reveled in the parents' finger-pointing at the "alphabet kids" and E while he worked his evil in the shadows, unknown.

And given, according to Morgan's mom in the blog, there is ample reason to suspect this perp entered their home numerous times and leaving no trace, why could he not have done so the night Morgan died? By then, if he had been in the house before, he would have known exactly how to enter the home and move about the rooms and hallways in stealth. He wouldn't necessarily have needed to enter Morgan's room through her window.

I have a theory, also, that when he entered the home those many times before (supposedly), he was sure to befriend all of the animals so that they would not bark or otherwise alert the family that he was intruding.

Lastly, it seems to me that the manner in which he killed Morgan, if indeed he did, fits his stealth M.O., and he is probably loving how he has gotten so many people spinning in circles around the question of whether Morgan's death was suicide, or murder.

All just my own speculation, based on what I've been reading here and on Morgan's mom's blog.

Hi there and welcome to Websleuths!
You bring up some great points. I have a hard time imagining someone coming in undetected. I'm keeping an open mind though. :)

Hi there and welcome to Websleuths!
You bring up some great points. I have a hard time imagining someone coming in undetected. I'm keeping an open mind though. :)

Thanks!

So do I, but then I also find it flummoxing how someone could get into someone's bedroom and take pictures of them sleeping, as someone upthread mentioned regarding another, unrelated stalking case.

The only thing I can think of is that stalkers spend so much time obsessively studying their victims that they can penetrate openings--literally and figuratively--that even their victims do not know are there. Morgan's stalker, if he is her murderer, possibly entered the Ingram home many times, often enough to learn which floorboards creak, which doors squeak, which windows are sticky, and which, if any, windows are likely to be left accidentally unlocked. If this stalker has the sophisticated equipment and well-developed hunting sensibility that we are surmising he has, then canvasing the interior of Morgan's home would be something he'd make sure to do.

Just a thought...

Saw this thread and started reading the blog a few days ago. I thought the driver's license issue was possibly important at the time, So I noticed the 9/1 post. Although not sure it matters if the referenced person lived a couple of houses away. But, anyway, saw the second post comment from the Mom on 9/11 when I was finishing the blog today and saw another reference to the DL issue, fwiw

From the 9/1 blog post:

<modsnip>

From Mom's comments 10 days later on 9/11

<modsnip>

I cannot imagine that the I's have another picture of the stalker for if they have wouldn't that be enough to open the stalking case up to investigation? I'm thinking we are going to read near missing from here on out.

We probably will hear M state who she saw in the car following her though. I don't know why that wasn't enough to at least put pressure on the person.

Right now my list of suspects are: E, CA, and K

I cannot imagine that the I's have another picture of the stalker for if they have wouldn't that be enough to open the stalking case up to investigation? I'm thinking we are going to read near missing from here on out.

Now youve posted it i doubt well hear about near misses lol.
I think you will next read that dad goes out and buys an ex police chopper with F.L.I.R attached but the stalker knows and buys an anti-F.L.I.R ghillie suit and is never seen and that hes getting between houses via underground tunnels?.

And can i ask,who was all living in the Ingrams house when the stalking was happening,where was the bro and other sister?,id just like to know,im not suspecting them..

As usuall its all a cow,MOO

If the stalker(s) knew where the deer cam was it would be easy to just avoid it. If it was IR you just stay OUT of line with the red dot.

Entering the house is no problem. There are many ways to enter a house undetected. The only problem is if mom thinks someone was in Morgan's room the night of her death, how did they exit without being heard by someone in the house? Sure they could have used the sliding doors without keys to locks, or the front door, but that quietly? Wouldn't a dogs paw/toe nail click on the floor if dog was befriended to follow stalker out? Mine would have and I would have heard her walking and breathing differently if she was not asleep. Was the house big enough to not hear that?

If the stalker(s) knew where the deer cam was it would be easy to just avoid it. If it was IR you just stay OUT of line with the red dot.

Entering the house is no problem. There are many ways to enter a house undetected. The only problem is if mom thinks someone was in Morgan's room the night of her death, how did they exit without being heard by someone in the house? Sure they could have used the sliding doors without keys to locks, or the front door, but that quietly? Wouldn't a dogs paw/toe nail click on the floor if dog was befriended to follow stalker out? Mine would have and I would have heard her walking and breathing differently if she was not asleep. Was the house big enough to not hear that?

BBM. According to mom the stalker must have known where the deer cam was since he supposedly attacked it after he was captured in the photo. They already knew he knew where it was so they also knew that as a security device it was redundant. :waitasec:

And entering the house undetected - multiple times - with an entire family under siege, jumping at every shadow and creak? See, this is where none of this makes sense to me. On the one hand we have them frantically running around doing surveillance and securing perimeters yet we're supposed to accept on the other that they're all able to sleep soundly enough to not be disturbed by repeated nocturnal intrusions into their home? Then we have the same 20 yr old purportedly terrified by a 'following' car one day yet not at all uncomfortable driving home alone late after a party? :twocents:

My dogs would certainly alert me to an intruder just by their movement,even just there tail wagging,also unless the dogs didnt see the intruder or he shut them in a room then surely the dogs would follow the intruder as he prowled about?.

Also there many many things on the market that are dirt cheap that would allow you to know if there was an intruder in youre house while you were out,a noise activated dictaphone,nanny cam,bullet cams,home made trip wires etc etc.

From everything I've read, stalkers are some pretty resourceful people. They actually don't care. They don't care about LE, PPO's, neighbors, or any of that.

The one I talked about yesterday that took pictures of the girl while she was asleep.....he had been stalking her since she was in high school. She even got married and he was still stalking her. When her marriage broke up, she moved back in with her father (b/c she was to scared to live alone) The next day she gets up......and checks her email and has an email from her ex-husband except it wasn't her ex husband. She knew he didn't write like that. It was the stalker. He send her lots of pictures showing her the night before asleep in her bed. He had hacked ex-hubby's account.

Do you know how her stalking started? The dude was a loner type in high school and she had class with him. She talked to him. One day she came into class and he went off on her b/c she didn't smile at him when she came in the classroom. From that moment on, he was everywhere she was. Like I said yesterday, when they finally went into his house, he had 1000's of pictures of her. He gets out in 2020.

I believe Mom said they have more pictures. I think we won't see them till the day it happens. The stalker probably did know where all the cameras were.

What about this possible scenario? The stalker entered the house sometime during the day or evening before Morgan died, and waiting in a hiding place inside where he knew he'd not be detected. Perhaps both the parents and Morgan were all out of the house at some point that day or evening? December 1, 2011 was a Thursday.

The pet thing is a head-scratcher for me, too. Having never had dogs or cats as pets, I don't know how they'd behave. If the perp was known to the animals and entered the house at some point during the day before Morgan died while Morgan and her parents were out, would they not react if he started moving through the house, very quietly, in the middle of the night? Or might they be so used to the perp by that point that if they saw him, all they'd do is wag their tail and resume sleeping? The latest post on the blog shows Morgan's kitty, who was in her bedroom at the time of her death, with the caption that reads something along the lines of "he's been trying to tell us all something."

Lastly: you know how when you haven't slept well for days you finally just reach a point of exhaustion where all the lights could be on in the house, the TV could be on or your loved ones could be talking loudly in the same room, but you just finally wipe out and sleep as though comatose? Is it possible that the family didn't hear the perp-intruder that night because they were all so dead tired?

Muchas Gracias, Senorita Harmony2:blowkiss:
Glad to have something atleast a bit definitive to go by..and according to Toni Morgan was not in a at the end of her rope type of mentality of being "done" with everything as I know was being stated earlier..much much different toni describes her as.."... then her dad had a long really nice talk with her she was her normal self – very articulate, happy, nothing weird.."

So, atleast for me personally I still am just not seeing there being any type indicators of this young woman feeling as tho, her only option left her was to take her own life, extinguishing her light from this world by committing suicide..if and/or when i personally begin to have feelings in the least leaning me in direction of suicide i promise that i am not one that will hesitate for even a second before my blabbing it out in a post that Ive had a change of heart due to new info being brought to light..Im known to have very much done it in the past and in other cases and have always been able to look at every piece of info as it is revealed..to look at it without prior knowledge bias on my part.. I very much attempt to look at it first from completely objective perspective..as if it were the very first and only piece to the puzzle..and then I look at it from the whole big picture perspective as well..

Anyhow one other question for you Harmony2(if I happen to catch you still here)..I know that you, too were looking for confirmation regarding the post stating that there were 3 prescription bottles of amitryptiline in all totalling well over 100 pills..

Were you ever able to gwt any confirmation about that post of info regarding the amitryptiline?

TIA:)

:what:

TI's stories are changing again : /

I believe Mom said they have more pictures. I think we won't see them till the day it happens. The stalker probably did know where all the cameras were.

They must not be usable though- or the person on them had a really good excuse maybe?

What about this possible scenario? The stalker entered the house sometime during the day or evening before Morgan died, and waiting in a hiding place inside where he knew he'd not be detected. Perhaps both the parents and Morgan were all out of the house at some point that day or evening? December 1, 2011 was a Thursday.

The pet thing is a head-scratcher for me, too. Having never had dogs or cats as pets, I don't know how they'd behave. If the perp was known to the animals and entered the house at some point during the day before Morgan died while Morgan and her parents were out, would they not react if he started moving through the house, very quietly, in the middle of the night? Or might they be so used to the perp by that point that if they saw him, all they'd do is wag their tail and resume sleeping? The latest post on the blog shows Morgan's kitty, who was in her bedroom at the time of her death, with the caption that reads something along the lines of "he's been trying to tell us all something."

Lastly: you know how when you haven't slept well for days you finally just reach a point of exhaustion where all the lights could be on in the house, the TV could be on or your loved ones could be talking loudly in the same room, but you just finally wipe out and sleep as though comatose? Is it possible that the family didn't hear the perp-intruder that night because they were all so dead tired?

I agree with the possibility of entering the house, perhaps even staying her closet or shower.

A dog would alert you to anyone in the home in several ways. If this was a known person and the dog liked them, the dog would first greet you as usual. Then the dog would bark, and try to take you to the place the person was at. Tail could be wagging. Dog would stand at that place and wag tail and sniff, paw, perhaps bark until you looked where the dog was showing you to look.

If a dog did not know the intruder, it would have to be sedated to not bark, run, sniff, paw vigorously, no tail wagging, tail down or up depending on the dog. A lot of loud barking. Fur standing up along spine.

(Cats, I dunno'. Sometimes they try to communicate, sometimes they just don't care to be bothered. I haven't had a cat since I was a child, so someone else can describe that one.)

If all of the family coming home action was not paid attention too, the dog would still stand right where the intruder was and not move unless you had steak or hotdogs, lol. If this got no attention, intruder did whatever intruder did, then went to leave, dog would follow, perhaps bark, and want to go outside with the intruder.

This all includes puppies, especially the going outside as they always have to pee. But puppies would alert as it is more fun and play for them, so they would try to show you where the extra play person is. They would be hyper, running around, and barking more than usual too. A puppy will sit and whine and paw at a door anytime you open it and do not let it out. You will hear it no matter how tired you are.

All dogs will want to go outside at anytime day or night. Not just for potty time, but b/c being inside is not always fun. No squirrel smells, bird smells, deer good grief they would go nuts to go out for that, and just to be outside wandering around.

Whatever I left out someone else can add.

Saw this thread and started reading the blog a few days ago. I thought the driver's license issue was possibly important at the time, So I noticed the 9/1 post. Although not sure it matters if the referenced person lived a couple of houses away. But, anyway, saw the second post comment from the Mom on 9/11 when I was finishing the blog today and saw another reference to the DL issue, fwiw

From the 9/1 blog post:

"I always sent Morgan there to pick up a few things for dinner. He could have been her check out clerk in at City Market, and if he had what if he asked to look at her driver’s license? Our physical address was right there on her driver’s license.*** I asked Morgan if she remembered ever seeing him there, she said, sh…., he was my checker once. I was buying nail stuff, and he asked to see my license, I didn’t like this at all."

From Mom's comments 10 days later on 9/11

"We would send her for the last few grocery items sometimes and Morgan remembered he had rang up her groceries there. She would also purchase makeup and fingernail things there so the possibility has been raised that he could have even asked her for her license."
So, I guess we don't know if he asked to see her id??

But I agree it doesn't matter if he lived just down the street. He would know where she lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member