CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you guys ever, ever seen flurazepam used in clinical practice in the past 20 years? I know I haven't. Dr Google didn't do a good job of telling me if it's commonly used in vet med (a cursory search said no, though).

If someone around there has some Dalmane I would think they would have gotten it from a very very old school doc and it would be easy to trace. JMO.

Yes, I have seen it used in two patients, and one friend. This is from 2005 to date.

Best-
Herding Cats

I had no clue that the person in the photo discussed (a while back) was M's b/f-ex b/f. I kinda wondered, but photos of friends can be misinterpreted. Nonetheless. it mite just be nothing more than a "fact".

I'm confused about whether we can discuss things said on the broadcast. ARGH!!!

No, the boyfriend was the person who left for Australia and returned; he isn't considered an alphabet kid. The other alphabet kid had an alphabet kid as his girlfriend, and they apparently broke up in mid October.

I know, clear as mud...sorry.

Best-
Herding Cats

I had no clue that the person in the photo discussed (a while back) was M's b/f-ex b/f. I kinda wondered, but photos of friends can be misinterpreted. Nonetheless. it mite just be nothing more than a "fact".

Good question!
The rules here are on the thread remain the same. Tricia's show has its guidelines and we have ours.
Any potential suspects are not open for discussion unless named by LE.

There is a photo that was posted back in the other thread of a group of people. I believe on of those in the picture was her ex, but not the person being discussed at the time.

Dang! Really?

Which nite? And where did she leave it? And who was there?
IIRC, she was not specific as to which friend's house she left it at. This was the only time it was out of her possession. It was an old phone of her father's. But she said they checked it and did not see anything out of the oprdinary on it in terms of apps or hacks. However, she also said they didn't really know what to look for.
Tricia asked her they still have the phone and she said that she does.

Be not afraid Anna1964 for you are far from alone my friend.. The amnesia affect does occur and imo is strictly dependant upon each individual and the dose that their body tolerates or does not tolerate in it reacting in exact ways such as amnesia..

No, the boyfriend was the person who left for Australia and returned; he isn't considered an alphabet kid. The other alphabet kid had an alphabet kid as his girlfriend, and they apparently broke up in mid October.

I know, clear as mud...sorry.

Best-
Herding Cats
No, I get it. But you didn't get my mud point. ;) Which was that I didn't previously know that the guy who went back to Australia was M's ex/bf, despite the pic of him embracing her.

I'd love to post a theory but I don't think it's allowed. Can we not discuss the details from the broadcast? ARGH.

JMO (and I'm sure many other WSers) but Toni's decision to tell Morgan's story, day by day, is difficult for sleuthers and those wanting to help. Not a criticism, just voicing frustration. Actually, I think I understand her decision and see the benefits (from a storytelling and healing standpoint, and she and other family are walking thru this nitemare one day at a time). I get it. :hug: to Toni and Steve, and other family, and of course, Tess, Wylah, and Mogwai.

Stalking is such a frustrating crime to prove! The first time the police came out to deal with my stalker I must have asked 100 questions about how to not only deter him and be safe but also on how to go about proving it. Fortunately my situation resolved much more peacefully. I feel for the I's. Losing a child must be hard but the stalking element must make it seem unbearable.

I'm not surprised that there isnt conclusive evidence (so far) since that is the nature of the crime. Add to that (potentially) unsophisticated LE and a naive, trusting family and here we are with a situation leaving many of us scratching our heads. I'm keeping an open mind on this one, with the daily blog style there is a lot left to learn and a lot we will never know. ;(

They found a blade under a tree....was this found before/after/on the night Morgan died?

Why hasn't LE "had a chance to look at it yet"?! If it was found the night of/before Morgan died....that was nine months ago!!!

Im pretty sure this was after they moved out?

Good question!
The rules here are on the thread remain the same. Tricia's show has its guidelines and we have ours.
Any potential suspects are not open for discussion unless named by LE.
OK. Thank you. :)

Somehow I thought that the show was discussable, especially since we're directed to it via site banners and thread posts by mods/admins/owners.

Just sayin' and tryin' to understand, not tryin' to cause trouble.

Flurazepam (Dalmane) is a benzodiazipine, and imho an older one. More commonly prescribed benzos today are Xanax, Klonopin, and less frequently Valium; all used mostly for anxiety (per random google search). There are some current benzos prescribed for sleep disorders that MayraMM mentioned in an above post.

I'd love to post a theory but I don't think it's allowed. Can we not discuss the details from the broadcast? ARGH.

That's the frustrating part. We all have at least a couple of theories bouncing around our heads. If we could discuss them, we could possible help one another discount why that theory doesn't work or why it might be feasible.

I understand why we can't do that, tho.

I hope this interview encourages TI to release more information so we can actually get busy and really sleuth this case.

Yes, I have seen it used in two patients, and one friend. This is from 2005 to date.

Best-
Herding Cats

I just asked my husband (an internist) and he has only one ninety-something year old patient on it who was Rx'd by a previous doc.

Dang! Really?

Which nite? And where did she leave it? And who was there?

I don't know obviously....Mom just said it in passing....Which really begs the question which (if any) of these friends are connected to the family's person of interest, and did she spend her last night with any of them?

Stalking is such a frustrating crime to prove! The first time the police came out to deal with my stalker I must have asked 100 questions about how to not only deter him and be safe but also on how to go about proving it. Fortunately my situation resolved much more peacefully. I feel for the I's. Losing a child must be hard but the stalking element must make it seem unbearable.

I'm not surprised that there isnt conclusive evidence (so far) since that is the nature of the crime. Add to that (potentially) unsophisticated LE and a naive, trusting family and here we are with a situation leaving many of us scratching our heads. I'm keeping an open mind on this one, with the daily blog style there is a lot left to learn and a lot we will never know. ;(
Thank you for a very thoughtful and compassionate post.

I don't know obviously....Mom just said it in passing....Which really begs the question which (if any) of these friends are connected to the family's person of interest, and did she spend her last night with any of them?
I guess we have to wait for Toni/Steve to put more info out on the blog.

An aside to Tricia/SoSueMe/JBean/any Mod...is there a forum to discuss the radio show?

OK. Thank you. :)

Somehow I thought that the show was discussable, especially since we're directed to it via site banners and thread posts by mods/admins/owners.

Just sayin' and tryin' to understand, not tryin' to cause trouble.

Cazzie - we direct you to the radio show to give you a chance to gain information and ask questions that you can't necessarily ask in the public threads.

Salem

I guess we have to wait for Toni/Steve to put more info out on the blog.

An aside to Tricia/SoSueMe/JBean/any Mod...is there a forum to discuss the radio show?

No, most questions are asked in the "chat" box and then Tricia phrases them correctly and they are asked of the speaker. That's why listening is so helpful. You can listen to the archives and I believe, you can move through the recording like a video (fast forward, reverse, etc.) but I don't think you can see what was said in "chat." I'm not sure about that.

Salem

ETA: I believe the portion of the archive you might like to hear is about 1.5 hours in, maybe 1.25 hours? The show started at 5:00 PST and this discussion was near the end. Toni was done speaking at around 6:30ish PST, and then our one and only Raine provided some info on our Unclaimed forum. If this helps at all.....

Her phone (text) records may hold some good clues. She may have deleted texts off that she didnt want anyone to see but the phone co would have them. There is still alot of info the I's could glean from if they had someone to help them get it. Phone records, autopsy, police reports etc

Cazzie - we direct you to the radio show to give you a chance to gain information and ask questions that you can't necessarily ask in the public threads.

Salem
OK, thank you.

I'll retreat to my corner. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads