CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the key is to know exactly who was with her the night she died, before she came home. All who were in contact with her. KEY big KEY

Good grief.
You can discuss the broadcast. You cannot name people as suspects or investigate them on the board unless they have been named in the MSM by LE as a suspect or a POI either directly or indirectly.

I don;t know how else to say it. This is a forum wide rule and is not new.

Lol gotcha Beany. Makes sense to me- cannot be accusing/discussing peeps that have not been named. Also passing you a glass of wine. Cheers! :)

My questions for Toni was going to be "Did M have one drink or food item that she ate every morning or noon without fail" What was her favorite drink? Did she have any drink glasses, bottles or can's in her room after she died....I mean those are just a few I wanted to ask.

Good grief.
You can discuss the broadcast. You cannot name people as suspects or investigate them on the board unless they have been named in the MSM by LE as a suspect or a POI either directly or indirectly.

I don;t know how else to say it. This is a forum wide rule and is not new.

Can I say something like CO or CA or K and then my speculation?

Soooooo...we can discuss the broadcast as long as we follow normal WS rules.

That's a start. :)

I found something interesting concerning ami earlier.

I had asked earlier if the tablets were coated and I did find they have a film-coating. Most coatings like this are resistant to stomach acids. Which means disintegration and absorption happens in the small intestine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In listening to the broadcast, it's NOT lorazepam, but it is FLURAZEPAM.

And, the active metabolite of flurazepam is desalkyl.

Seems to me that she was given flurazepam and amitriptyline, and they were in her body long enough to go through her liver and have the metabolites present in her blood stream.

Best-
Herding Cats

Well we all have theorized that if she was murdered then it was a possibility that it was someone close to M. Someone who was in the house before, someone who knew M well, her habits and such. I'm not saying any name but it does make more sense if it was someone in her inner circle that she didn't suspect or maybe they were used by the stalker to gain information and her inner circle friends had no idea or suspicion?

In listening to the broadcast, it's NOT lorazepam, but it is FLURAZEPAM.

And, the active metabolite of flurazepam is desalkyl.

Seems to me that she was given flurazepam and amitriptyline, and they were in her body long enough to go through her liver and have the metabolites present in her blood stream.

Best-
Herding Cats

How long before death would you guess...with her not having an appetite be a clue?

Good grief.

:floorlaugh: Sorry, but this case is unique. As you pointed out, there hasn't even been an official murder, much less official documentation. We're all treading water here.

So, out of curiosity, is there a pile of hair on your desk right now? A dent right at the edge where you started banging your head and couldn't stop?

I think you can discuss people as long as you don't sleuth them or accuse them of anything. MOO

I had a thought thonight about how he could have been by-passing the cameras, if they all worked similarly to how the first one did. He could throw something or run in front of the camera and duck behind something (or hide some other way) to get the camera to snap a picture; once it did, it seemed to take a couple of seconds to be ready to take another one. During the pause between pictures, he could get past the camera or hidden somewhere else out of sight. If he wasn't close enough, he could just repeat it. I could be mistaken, but I think I remember either hearing or reading that they got several pictures with nobody/nothing out of the ordinary in them.

This sounds awful, but are horses given meds by suppository? A person could have some meds put into food secretly then when asleep the large doses inserted rectally. A liquid med could be mixed with coconut oil or something and formed into suppositories.

I think there's something about the stalker that the longer it goes on the more obsessed he gets. The interesting tidbit was that a woman in an adjacent neighborhood was being stalked and set her german shepherd on the suspect and he never came back. Another local woman stalked had a fence and he almost didn't get away.

I wonder if the take-home message is the passive methods like cameras and video don't work but (at least in this case, not saying this is advice to follow) a direct threat to the stalker's safety was able to stop him.

I'm surprised that after 5 calls to this house (much less 50) that the police wouldn't have pretended to leave and driven back to the house after 5 min or staked out the property with dogs.

The other thing I think about the motive in drugging M is that (per her mom's description) she was a squeaky clean all-natural girl. A youthful offender might want to see her get into trouble by making her into a druggie....I could see someone like that not intending to kill her but wanting her to publicly OD just to destroy her image. I wonder if she had been drugged previously as the picture of her a few weeks before she died she looks pale and gaunt....Some of these named drugs would surely mess with appetite.
So there were other peepings/stalkings in the area. A huge great dane was let out when a neighbor heard our window peeper. The cops here are so fast that he would have been caught if that dog had not scared him off. I'd bet the peeper is a stranger and is still at it. Maybe there was a peeper and a stalker unknown to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay