CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another telling thing...the cell phone was out of Morgan's custody left at a friend's house overnight...so there is a window of opportunity for it to have fallen into the wrong hands and was cloned.

Yes, LE has it all but hasn't had a chance to look at it yet.

did LE say that?

I am going to keep an openmind. There is too much emotion and somewhere beneath it has to be bare facts and actual evidence not just words on a blog. I still do not think there is evidence of a murder, or even a stalking. I haven't seen enough to convince me. Once sympathy and pity are wiped away there really is only a blog to get our info from and nothing conclusive has been shown. There is plenty of suspicion and a lot of accusation and heresay, just not much verified fact. I cannot blame law enforcement for a shoddy job when there is only an angry and grieving parent's opinion given. Too many things do not add up and too many details given make no sense. My heart breaks for these parents, no parent should bury a child. I just do not think intentional self caused death or accidental self caused death has been ruled out.

What I heard was chlorazepam...so maybe it's clonazepam?

Don't know if that is it, but if clonazepan there is a kind that dissolves in the mouth, not sure what that is called. It acts VERY fast. A family member took it for a while.

Did anyone catch the names of the medications found? Not sure what I heard. Was it Clonazepam? Lorazepam? Or something else?
I heard Lorazepam <sp> which I believe is Valium (brand name). And another drug name that was Greek to me (must re-listen). Sorry, I had some interruptions while listening (dang real life).

Can't re-listen until show is over (discussing the Unidentified/Unclaimed now, which I have extreme interest)

I've seen quite a bit of evidence for stalking to say the least.....

The first drug she mentioned was florasapam (know its not spelled right.) maybe she said lorasapam
The 2nd she didnt know how to pronounce sounded like di so lec oci uro pam something like that

I heard Lorazepam <sp> which I believe is Valium (brand name). Sorry, I had some interruptions while listening (dang real life).

Can't re-listen until show is over (discussing the Unidentified now, which I have extreme interest)
Nope, it is Ativan. Valium is is the brand name for Diazepam

I think the implication was it would be transdermal for the horse but maybe administered orally to her?

Ami comes in a topical gel for cats and dogs. I guess someone could force feed M the gel, but I bet it would taste nasty. A gel would be hard to get her to swallow, also, if she was incapacitated first. There are no transdermal patches that I could find. Liquid ami makes the most sense so far. I wonder if the vets had that.

The first drug she mentioned was florasapam (know its not spelled right.) maybe she said lorasapam
The 2nd she didnt know how to pronounce sounded like di so lec oci uro pam something like that

Flurazepam is a benzo and is most often used for insomnia.

And the other one I'm going to have to hear. Did anyone not at what time that medication was mentioned?

Doesn't Lorazapem come in sub lingual form that is taken under the tongue and dissolved there - hence no caplets to be found ? Just wondering?

I know that mom said she was considering posting more stuff to move things along.

I really do think Tricia did a wonderful job. She asked every single question everybody on here has asked. I must say thank you, again.

Would any of these drugs cause loss of appetite and a general
'feeling bad" like you are coming down with something?

were the parents home when the stalker entered the home and drugged/murdered Morgan? did the dogs bark or the parents hear any noises? where was Morgan sleeping?

M was sick earlier in the day and coughing later that night. Could that play into the drugs she was given?

I just can't get over the fact that she was starting to get sick when she had that last conversation with her dad...It's a shame we don't know what she had for her last meal or drink. Even if the fatal amy came later...she could have had one of the sedatives administered earlier in the evening.

were the parents home when the stalker entered the home and drugged/murdered Morgan? did the dogs bark or the parents hear any noises? where was Morgan sleeping?

You should really listen to the interview if you are able to. It ask most of the questions you have ask on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip