CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless we want to believe all is made up ,i think some unusual stuff is happening:
Of course the knocking etc on windows
Odd stalker pic, if it was someone innocent why not come forward?
suspicious death
Odd writing on lawn
Gnome stolen
I still find the neighbors video odd:)
car scratched
trash gone
Oh there may be more but i thinks that's a lot for a small little neighborhood

If you were a neighbor who had come out to see what was up and heard that someone felt your image was the photo of a stalker, would you mention you were there? Especially when at least three people in that very neighborhood have been named as possible suspects?

I think the car was scratched at Morgan's college, some time before the stalking began.

What neighbor's video?

I'm coming out of lurkdom too. This case is a real puzzler, but I have no doubt that Morgan was stalked.

I am reading posts where people say the stalker's behaviour makes no sense, etc. But stalkers don't think the way a normal person does. I was stalked by a neighbour for five years- everything I did to try and stop him, make him back down, only escalated the behaviour. I swear he got a thrill every time the police showed up to talk to him. So I can easily see Morgan's stalker getting a thrill watching LE come and go, and not catching sight of him.

Stalking does wear you down- it's truly horrible, you never get a minute's peace and it totally changes the way you view the world. I just feel terrible for Morgan and her family, because I know how it feels to live with that 'siege mentality' constantly. Also, the stalker may be so surreptitious that it's only really the person being stalked that knows just how bad it is.

I'm not sure what I think just yet about how she died, but it does make me think of the Chris Jenkins case where LE insisted it was suicide or that he had stumbled into the river and drowned himself- but he hadn't, he had been murdered. Some very strange things happen, that look rather innocent or obvious on the surface, but in truth they are anything but. So I'm reserving judgement.

No one has said the stalker's behavior makes no sense. I have said that the stalker's behavior in possibly murdering Morgan, fits no known patterns. Other than that, people are saying that with all the protection around the house - the six cameras, motion detectors, keylocks, lights ablaze, dogs in the house, cops coming by 50 times, parents running around outside and a highly concerned neighbor, that: 1) the police have been unable, according to them, to find any evidence that a stalking even took place; 2) That the stalker could torment them for four months and then kill their daughter, breaking in the house to do so, without any detection, without ever being caught.

The stalking behavior makes sense. The circumstances do not.

I'm wondering how a killer would get that into her body....injection..maybe....but wouldn't they see and state that in the report. I guess a weapon pointed to her head would make her take them.?????

For some reason, I can't see Morgan quietly sitting there and taking poison being force fed her by the person who has terrorized her for months, gun or no gun, threats or no threats. I see her screaming and fighting for her life.

I know you all are probably tired of hearing me say this-but she has video of that night.She says there is someone on their running in between cars-We need to see this!

You are so right!

I tried to bring up one time how violent m's death would be on what she was ODed on ( suicide or murder) everything I found seems to lead me to believe it was a very violent death. Basically, you drown in your own spit while you are having seizure after seizure.

For some reason, it was bought to my attention that all drugs can cause this reaction. Maybe? But I was trying to explain how m *might* have died and what these drugs may cause.

IMO, doesn't really seem like the type you take, then just go to sleep, never to wake up again. I don't know many doctors that won't prescribe ambien to anybody. They are easy to get.

Personally, I ask myself if I Was going to kill myself, would I do it by grinding up A LOT of pills and drinking them, then adding more drugs to that....or would I just tell my dr. I couldn't sleep and get some ambien....or order if off the Internet??????

I've seen some post where maybe she borrowed from friends. Yeah, that's possible.....for a couple of pills. No person with pills (regular person or drug head) is going to give their whole pill supply to anybody. Maybe 3 or 4 at the most.

The most m's dr would have prescribed for ami is....maybe a 90 days supply, but usually 60 days. And there are a lot of insurance companies that won't pay for that long (mine will only do every 30 days) my hubby is diabetic insulin, and they will only give him a 60 day supply.

So...even if a friend gave m high doses of the meds....they would still be some what responsible for that criminal act. Giving meds that are prescribed to another person are illegal.

This is JMO of course.

I must state, each insurance company is different. Some will allow long term prescriptions.

I responded to you earlier post. Only 6% of ami OD victims suffer any seizures at all. Most just slip into a coma. According to your link.

Even the second opinion he stated undetermined.He couldnt come out and say murder. They need experts to come forth and state they think it was murder. Does anyone understand what Im saying from a legal aspect of what they are up against?

Okay- so lets say that LE was passing out flyers and were BOLO for a named suspect (obviously we don't have concrete proof of this but let's take it for fact for now). Could they have arrested anyone at this point for stalking? Is that arrestable?

If they were able to catch someone following Morgan's car- that isn't illegal or anything. Unless she has a order of protection I am not sure what they could have done to the suspect. Just a warning really. Then after so many "catches" she could get an order of protection, I am sure.

So I guess I am trying to figure out what the LE tactic was at this point for the stalker. They couldn't do much if they saw him except hang around and make sure he wasn't going to harm M.

Any one have any ideas (legally) about this?

If they caught the guy racing after Morgan, or driving too close, or running from her house or skulking around her after a report of stalking activity, yes, they could arrest him. It would be up to a DA, a judge and jury to determine after that if there was enough evidence to proceed with the case or convict.

Hmm, I assumed they were the same person, and thought the back light of the truck was on (also, it moved from one frame to the next)

But whether it's 1 second or 1 min. makes a big difference. I'm confused now...

The Ingrams would know this based on the settings of their camera. Someone should ask!

I also think she is incorrect when she says the stalker was leaning against the car. Why is he blurry then?

I think they said minutes.

I thought from the moment I saw the picture that this person was moving. And I think his head is turned to the left. I wonder who lives in that direction?

From what I have read so far it seems to me that the intent of this stalker was to harass the entire family. His focus was on Morgan but it is not outside the realm of possibility (in the mind crazy person) that he focused on the daughter to hurt the parents.

So...even if a friend gave m high doses of the meds....they would still be some what responsible for that criminal act. Giving meds that are prescribed to another person are illegal.

She could have been planning this for a while, a pill or two at time from each person, but this could very well be the reason no one is speaking out. They fear being held accountable.

I think the stalker is looking to the right-watching the police leave b/c their cars were pointed that way in pic # 1

"It's a very selfish act." is not true at all. If you have a loved one that has committed suicide you would know that sometimes its the absolute LAST act a person does. Not picking on your post specifically, but people who say that generally have no idea or it hasn't happened to them on a close, personal level.

I have had it happen, and it was selfish.

I think we're stepping outside the special rules for this case (just realized it)...

How so, Cazzie? Today we've mainly talked about the possibility of suicide, which is the official manner of death, so we're not breaking rules there. It might feel disrespectful to the family to not agree with them, but that's not what we're here for. We're here to help uncover answers, solve riddles, prove or disprove what may have happened, however difficult that may be, so the family can find closure.

Were their 2 pics of the police leaving-one with 1 officer then the other 2 officers?

How so, Cazzie? Today we've mainly talked about the possibility of suicide, which is the official manner of death, so we're not breaking rules there. It might feel disrespectful to the family to not agree with them, but that's not what we're here for. We're here to help uncover answers, solve riddles, prove or disprove what may have happened, however difficult that may be, so the family can find closure.

Cazzie & I were talking about the format of the blog-which is off limits

I haven't seen this mentioned yet, but it may have been. Does anyone know when M started seeing her boyfriend? I'm wondering if it was last winter and he may have been seeing someone else before that. It would make sense to me (as much as anything does) for a jealous ex-girlfriend to be the one to key the car. It could also explain why M said to just forget it if she knew who did it and why.

I hate to say it, but I have a feeling the case will never be reopened. I knew someone many years ago who was found dead in her apartment. My sister-in-law had talked to her the night before and she was all excited about having a new job and starting school in a couple of weeks. The girl had been in an abusive marriage and had left her husband a few months earlier, and she was going to court to finalize the divorce soon.

Her exhusband had found out where she lived less than 2 weeks before her death, and had openly threatened to kill her many times if she ever left him. Neighbors had seen his car parked there for a couple of hours the day she died, and one saw him leave her place at about the same time as the estimated TOD. The police talked to him, and he admitted to being there and arguing with her. The police believed he had murdered her (she was strangled with an electrical cord), but the coroner determined that it was a suicide. The police couldn't do anything unless the official COD was changed, and the coroner refused to change it. It's been over 30 years now, and it never was changed. Luckily, there were enough witnesses to testify against him in a custody hearing to keep him from ever getting custody of their daughter, but he has never been charged in her death.

If M was murdered, I really hope they have better luck with her case.

When I'm reading this thread I feel like we are on a Mystery Cruise Ship all meeting on the Lido deck whenever we are given a clue. Lets solve the recent clue. I envision us all having chips and dips with margaritas on the side trying to figure out this mystery..
I wish a real life wasn't the topic. Morgan was such a vibrant young woman who loved nature, her animals, art,and her family.

I know her family wants answers and they are trying to come to terms if you will. I also believe Trisha's show put her parents in to a different thought process.

I truly with all my heart hope every question can be answered for them and Peace may someday fill their heart. How difficult it must be to have those questions unanswered. Must be hell on earth. I wonder about her brother? He seems to stay out of it. Must be difficult for him as well as he moved to get away.

Well, I'm off to my cabin (with a deck) not really, but goodnight all.

That's one of the things we can't discuss. A brief video by a person who lived in the area showing the entrance way of that street. Very quick, no house singled out.

Can you say where one might find said video?

Was referring to the rule about the blog format/etc.. :)

Can anyone recap about the weird writing on the lawn and what it was? I was out all day and must have missed any discussion.

peeps, discussing what you cannot discuss is like discussing what you cannot discuss.

Can anyone recap about the weird writing on the lawn and what it was? I was out all day and must have missed any discussion.

In a Google earth view of the house dated August of last year, one of the lawns has what appears to be letters mowed into the lawn. Some of us see PUTU or perhaps PUTW, while others see MINd. It was odd, but someone explained that Google Earth would usually send out flyers letting people know they would be in the area photographing the streets and whatnot, and I guess a lot of people like to do things like mowing messages in their lawns, painting things, etc. That seemed to make sense to me. I've actually seen a photo album of Google Earth outtakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg