CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The implication was that it was a transdermal dose sized for a 1200 mg horse, not a human. But I don't have any trouble at all with the theory that it was injected.

No, I was trying to knock down the straw man that it was her old supply.

Herding Cats disagrees that this would be easy to swallow. I question whether she could have gotten that down and kept it down....also whether she could access the bulk drug herself.

It was not my estimate, it was Dr. Doberson's (per mom). They did find it in her stomach, but I found a reference that postmortem redistrbution could occur to gastric contents from the blood even if it wasn't taken orally (lwww.utm.utoronto.ca/~w3fsc402/lectures/03_postmortem.ppt).

I don't believe Dr. Doberson ruled out injection.

BBM: In the link in prior posts about the "Amitriptyline Cocktail" it is noted that an antiemetic should be taken first to tolerate the drugs. Just saying...

just jumping off your post as a reminder: if you are posting as a professional nurse or medical professional on medications, etc you must be verified by administration before posting (see below link). Additionally if you are not a medical professional and are posting this sort of info from a source that is fine but you must link to that source.

Rules Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

bumping this up.. in case anyone did not see this on posting medical information

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1264#comments

There is a ditch to jump over and a fence to climb if you are coming from the ranch over the berm. How hard would that be at night when its dark for a stalker to do?Also those houses look close together I think so anyone at the end of the street or anywhere on that street could see when M was coming home.

also google gives 1 min drive time and 5 min walking from Corral Dr to the Equestrian Center

Yep, as I've mentioned, in all of the proposed "Amitriptyline Cocktails" in the link, an antiemetic is recommeded as the first step before anything else is to be ingested.

so does that mean,without that she would have vomited

ami cocktail:

it is just my feeling, but they did not have enough gastric fluid to conclusively test for this. That is what the mother states. Unfortunately with the cremation of Morgan and the sample depleted (per the mother) there is most likely not much that can be done or proven along these lines. In other words, it is an educated guess at best imhoo.

I wonder if the mother has checked to see if they have any blood samples left from the post. It is a possibility those are on file as well as cross sections of tissue. (but she would have to check and it may not be enough or in the correct tube (there are different additives in different lab tubes) and not entirely sure if she would be able to get it or how long they generally keep samples after a post as I deal with CVICU patients.

Also on the show she did say they kept her hair brush that she had just used the night before. I wonder if they have had drug testing done on the hair to see if she had any drugs in her system within, generally speaking, the last 30 days.

I just printed the stalker photo out in full page black and white. It clearly shows the reflection of the stalker shirt on the hood of the car and what people think he is wearing something on his waist is part of the chrome on the car. If you look at the L and R of the car you can tell it is part of the car. And the guy looks like he he is walking across the street to the left of the road.

dog and drug testing:

mom says that she thinks the dog was drugged too (or could have been)... have they ever had the fur tested for drugs?

I just printed the stalker photo out in full page black and white. It clearly shows the reflection of the stalker shirt on the hood of the car and what people think he is wearing something on his waist is part of the chrome on the car. If you look at the L and R of the car you can tell it is part of the car. And the guy looks like he he is walking across the street to the left of the road.

Just for clarification, that is not the street but the Ingram's driveway. Did I misunderstand you?

Also here is a cropped pic that I enlarged and last night. IMHO you can see he is wearing some type of goggles. You can see the indents on the back of his head where the straps would be. There is one up higher and a larger black strap near his ears.

5b1boo_zps388f4e56.jpg

OK. . .please don't laugh. I can't even use Paint. . .BUT I tried to show what I'm seeing in this photo.

5b1boo2_zps25fd5b45.jpg

You said he has not weighed in and he has. I concur about the unanswered questions. ETA- mentioning that he was a member was unrelated to the reminder about family bashing but I see how that was poorly structured on my part. I put the space there to show that but not sure it was effective.

Also, the FD did source the CO leak so it is possible that she had CO poisoning. What I mean is was not just random. KWIM?
has there been more than a snippet or two in the blog? I was meaning moreso his account for each day, which would give a whole other picture as well.

I'm really not sure why people are questioning the mom's blog posts now? I think most everybody said on here they wanted her to post different, post stuff faster, speed things up, put in this, answer this, or explain that. Even Tricia asked her if she would so mom could GET some help from the WSers. People even wanted a parent to post here....and they did.

The mom, IMO, has been more than accommodating to everybody's request. Sorry, I just don't understand. I really, really don't.

JMO
I am not sure what you mean as to questioning the mom's posts "now" I think people questioned them from the beginning of thread 1. We are so used to concrete evidence, police reports, etc...I think it is hard to process someone's reactions to events that happened, which is really what we have here. Then you also have statements changing etc....it is really hard for me to wrap my head around all this.

I know that we discussed this over in thread #1 but I thought I would bring it up again since we have posters new(er) to this case.

It would be really helpful to get info from Morgan's friends. She seemed to go out often and probably told them things that she may not have shared with her parents. Obviously, it wouldn't do much in a court of law, but it might reveal something to us...perhaps a fight she had with someone, an incident with someone that made her nervous, etc.
Maybe they could enlighten us on her state of mind?

This is a small enough place that you think there would have been rumors about the stalking, gripes between parties etc. I know that LE told the I's to keep quiet about it at the beginning, but we know as time went on Morgan spoke to her friends about it and showed them the cameras, so they obviously have some info about it that wasn't filtered through the I's. Nothing against them, it just helps to have different perspectives around.

DOGS: IIRC one of their dogs was 18 yo, the other a puppy, right? Well, I don't know about their dogs and their personalities but I had a dog that let strangers come into the back yard to work and that loveable mutt would just lie there on the patio- no barks, no wags, nothing. Birds would come down and peck fur off of her to build their nests! Anyways, not all dogs have the protection instinct.

Just a quick question...it shows him wearing all white..does that mean he could be wearing all black? Does the camera change the color....I think i've read where it does..but not sure?

Just a quick question...it shows him wearing all white..does that mean he could be wearing all black? Does the camera change the color....I think i've read where it does..but not sure?

Idk. . .and I have really wondered a lot about that myself. :waitasec:

ETA- Infrared blocks blue light. . .so perhaps he is wearing navy blue??
The intent of filters in black-and-white infrared photography is to block blue wavelengths and allow infrared to pass through. Without filters, infrared negative films look much like conventional negative films because the blue sensitivity lowers the contrast and effectively counteracts the infrared look of the film.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared_photography"]Infrared photography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Interestingly enough, from the same link, this might explain why he looks so ghostly. . .

When these filters are used together with infrared-sensitive film or sensors, very interesting "in-camera effects" can be obtained; false-color or black-and-white images with a dreamlike or sometimes lurid appearance known as the "Wood Effect," an effect mainly caused by foliage (such as tree leaves and grass) strongly reflecting in the same way visible light is reflected from snow

As far as testing hair - IIRC, there are only a select few drugs that can be detected in this manner - heavy metals are at the top of the list.

Are we talking at all about the recent post that their trash was stolen from the current house? I am still on the fence about all of this, but leaning more towards someone who started out wanting to peep or scare Morgan, but quickly moved on to getting a thrill out of terrorizing the family. This was a new red flag for me. MOO

As far as testing hair - IIRC, there are only a select few drugs that can be detected in this manner - heavy metals are at the top of the list.

yup.. and the other common substances are only detectable 60-90 days prior to dosing (re: if you are looking at really long term abuse or poisoning it is a bit more difficult)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg