CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not a definite but it is quite probable

Do we even know if she vomited or not? I think the only description we've been given of the scene was mom's comment that paramedics were shocked by what they saw. I wonder what they saw.

And vomiting or not, it would be the same whether she intentionally took the medications versus being forced to take them or slipped the meds in a food or beverage.

that wikki article is an eyeopener for sure. has anyone asked if computers were analyzed at all?

That was going to be my next question. Her comp should be checked, and not just by them opening files. If she researched a suicide cocktail, she could have erased it from her hard drive. Of course that doesn't mean it's gone. They need a comp nerd to check for deleted files, browser history, the whole deal.

I think we will get more evidence as time goes on...but i don't think they know the answer..or they wouldn't be writing and asking advice? In this case i'm not sure they will ever know....unless LE opens the case back up..and with all this attention..they might just do that. I know her body was cremated..so i'm not sure what answers they will find.

I completely agree. I believe this is the whole point behind the blog - to get the case reopened and have these (or at least some of these) questions answered.

I think it was mentioned somewhere that LE did look at Morgan's electronics; i.e. phone, camera, computer. This is just a guess, but if they didn't have enough evidence to support stalking and the death was written as natural causes, then suicide, I don't think they'd be able to get a warrant to search computers of friends.

This is one thing that scares me though. If anyone I know ever dies under mysterious circumstances and they confiscate my computer, holy crap! I'm a major true crime buff, absolutely fascinated with forensics, and work as a medical transcriptionist so I'm always looking up all kinds of medical stuff. If I had my life to do over again I have no doubt I would have been an attorney. Even if they couldn't support a case against me, they'd walk away from my computer thinking I'm one odd duck. :what:

LOL! The stuff I have to research for work (medical transcription) could be enough to get me in trouble, or at the very least ruin my reputation. I've had to research some pretty deviant behavior, not to mention drug cocktails, orphan diseases, and surgical instruments! Add to that my small business, crime scene clean up, and the searches I do every day to Tweet about, and I would look like the prime suspect in every unsolved death in town!

I know people have been leaving messages about this case for Nancy, Jane and Dr Drew. maybe more. I sure wish one of them would pick this story up.

I completely agree. I believe this is the whole point behind the blog - to get the case reopened and have these (or at least some of these) questions answered.

Even if reopened..how do you know for sure? It's speculation..and more speculation....Dr..vs..DR.....is their an answer to any of this?

LOL! The stuff I have to research for work (medical transcription) could be enough to get me in trouble, or at the very least ruin my reputation. I've had to research some pretty deviant behavior, not to mention drug cocktails, orphan diseases, and surgical instruments! Add to that my small business, crime scene clean up, and the searches I do every day to Tweet about, and I would look like the prime suspect in every unsolved death in town!

You do crime scene clean up? That's weird, we're both medical transcriptionists and a few years back my neighbor ran a crime scene clean up business I almost joined. They ended up overhauling the business though and now they do home restorations of houses/facilities damaged by fire and other natural disasters.

The searches for work, that is true, I've had to look up some pretty bizarre stuff. It keeps the job interesting though, lol.

I know people have been leaving messages about this case for Nancy, Jane and Dr Drew. maybe more. I sure wish one of them would pick this story up.

It would be interesting to see how a show could do it without using any names. No one was ever named a person of interest in the stalking, and it was determined the ones the family thought had nothing to do with it. Death was decided a suicide, and nothing going on to even suggest someone was in the home. I think the shows would have some mega money lawsuits on their hands if names and accusations started flying on t.v. too!

It would be interesting to see how a show could do it without using any names. No one was ever named a person of interest in the stalking, and it was determined the ones the family thought had nothing to do with it. Death was decided a suicide, and nothing going on to even suggest someone was in the home. I think the shows would have some mega money lawsuits on their hands if names and accusations started flying on t.v. too!

I agree. For anyone to pick this up for MSM there will have to be something pretty definitive evidence-wise; either photos that are proven untampered, an eye witness outside the family, a confession from someone involved . . . . something more than what's currently available. So, in a way, inviting those news shows to showcase this right now might have been a mistake, since there's so little to work with. Maybe later on down the road, when more information is released, it would be worth trying to get someone involved.

Even if reopened..how do you know for sure? It's speculation..and more speculation....Dr..vs..DR.....is their an answer to any of this?

It's not known for sure, but reopening the case at least starts the process in trying to find the answers to some things. It does not mean actually finding the answers, especially answers that can only be found through further testing. Unfortunately the home was not processed as a crime scene from what I've gathered. There is an answer, but the things needed to find the answer may not be available now.

It would obviously have to be a taped show...maybe even with a restricted audience (IDK? maybe I'm just daydreaming). I was thinking one where the I's could be in person (or at least Skyped in, not just via audio). IMO.

I'm not a huge Katie Couric fan but she does seem to be sincere, well-respected, and is a mom (I think). She has a new show (haven't watched it, but being a new show mite draw extra attention) and I don't know if her format would fit. IMO it should be a whole show episode (a la Dr. Phil, altho I'm not a huge fan of his either, but he's sincere, he's a papa bear, Robin's a mama bear, and he would probably help acquire resources for the I's in their area and not). Way back in the threads, someone suggested hypnosis could be a possible asset to recall any important details. I am clueless whether anything like that is admissible in a potential court setting. I'm not implying anything about what needs to happen nor questioning the blog posts; just throwing ideas out in case they may help the I's in their quest to find out/prove what happened to Morgan. IMO.

what we don't know is how many answers they've already gotten and didn't like so they disregarded them.

It would obviously have to be a taped show...maybe even with a restricted audience (IDK? maybe I'm just daydreaming). I was thinking one where the I's could be in person (or at least Skyped in, not just via audio). IMO.

I'm not a huge Katie Couric fan but she does seem to be sincere, well-respected, and is a mom (I think). She has a new show (haven't watched it, but being a new show mite draw extra attention) and I don't know if her format would fit. IMO it should be a whole show episode (a la Dr. Phil, altho I'm not a huge fan of his either, but he's sincere, he's a papa bear, Robin's a mama bear, and he would probably help acquire resources for the I's in their area and not). Way back in the threads, someone suggested hypnosis could be a possible asset to recall any important details. I am clueless whether anything like that is admissible in a potential court setting. I'm not implying anything about what needs to happen nor questioning the blog posts; just throwing ideas out in case they may help the I's in their quest to find out/prove what happened to Morgan. IMO.

Went over my head there, lol. I'm not sure what a restricted audience is.

I think Dr. Phil would suggest, and find a place for grief counseling. I've only seen his show a few times, and he just seemed to give common sense answers, but they seemed necessary to those there. Haven't seen the Katie C. show, must come on in the day time or after I'm asleep. :O

ETA: Hypnosis results or analysis is not allowed in Courts here, only the official psychologist's reports. Lie detector results are not allowed either. Both are considered unreliable and fall under taboo or antiquated wive's tales ideation in this State. In other words, they fall into the same category. In this State everything is done only through the acknowledged sciences. Don't know about other States.

Do we even know if she vomited or not? I think the only description we've been given of the scene was mom's comment that paramedics were shocked by what they saw. I wonder what they saw.

And vomiting or not, it would be the same whether she intentionally took the medications versus being forced to take them or slipped the meds in a food or beverage.

BBM
I have been wondering the same thing! IIRC, we haven't been told about any vomit OR lack of vomit. And I also really want to know why the parametics were so shocked. They see dead bodies every day... what was so shocking about Morgan's? (Beside her being young, beautiful, etc.) I mean, that's tragic, but not really "shocking" for a paramedic, KWIM?

Also, I agree that it seels like regardless of how the massive dosage of drugs entered her system, there would be vomiting. I am not a medical expert, though.

IMO, if Dad was trying to resuscitate M and he was giving it all he had, with everything in him, add his emotions on top of that and perhaps that is why they were shocked.

IMO, if Dad was trying to resuscitate M and he was giving it all he had, with everything in him, add his emotions on top of that and perhaps that is why they were shocked.

I agree. If they were shocked it was at the parents' reaction.

So the cameras picked up Steve running around trying to catch whatever caused the noise they heard and tripped the alarm, but didn't show the cause of the noise. . . .

What do you mean by that? (serious question)

What the previous poster said, that I quoted.

It would be a horrible position for the EMT's to see desperate parents wishing that their daughter was not gone, trying to save her when she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip