CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the previous poster said, that I quoted.

It would be a horrible position for the EMT's to see desperate parents wishing that their daughter was not gone, trying to save her when she is.
OK, semantics and perceived/understood interpretation of a word. ;)

Obviously, IMO, the discovery of Morgan dead, attempts to revive her, and first responders on the scene...heck, even later responders on the scene...traumatic for everyone, in their own way, especially if they knew Morgan or the family. Goes without saying.

:heart:

'Just curious if M was taking private ballet lessons and hence the texts from her ballet instructor?

What the previous poster said, that I quoted.

It would be a horrible position for the EMT's to see desperate parents wishing that their daughter was not gone, trying to save her when she is.

Horrible? ABSOLUTELY. But shocking? Sorry, I just don't see it. I am sure most loved ones are frantic and emotional when they have to call 911 on behalf of a loved one found dead. And again, paramedics are used to this sort of thing. I do respect your POV, though.

Also on the show she did say they kept her hair brush that she had just used the night before. I wonder if they have had drug testing done on the hair to see if she had any drugs in her system within, generally speaking, the last 30 days.

It's on their list of things to do.

I'm confused right now because I thought from the beginning the thought was there that this was murder, but it seems like additional evidence etc. thoughts all that began to happen after June when the original dude (sorry can't remember) changed the report to suicide????

I'm confused right now because I thought from the beginning the thought was there that this was murder, but it seems like additional evidence etc. thoughts all that began to happen after June when the original dude (sorry can't remember) changed the report to suicide????

I could be wrong, but I think that originally they really didn't question the death, and accepted "natural causes." But later, someone suggested that it may have been murder. At that point they pushed to have the ME reexamine the findings and it was determined to be "suicide".

Someone, please correct me if I am wrong.

My apologies that thought came at me from left field...

No need to apologize. It has been discussed briefly before. :) I can't remember the details, someone else will have to fill you in.

I could be wrong, but I think that originally they really didn't question the death, and accepted "natural causes." But later, someone suggested that it may have been murder. At that point they pushed to have the ME reexamine the findings and it was determined to be "suicide".

I thought it got changed to suicide when the toxicology came back? Someone correct me if I got that wrong please. TIA!

Mom mentioned she was juicing and mentioned that she had lost her appetite. I wonder if she wasn't juicing exclusively. I also wonder if the juicing had anything to do with M's tired appearance and bags under her eyes. I tried juicing not that long ago and even tho I did everything right, used organic veggies and fruits, took a supplement, took in the amount recommended and all that, I felt like crap, looked even worse, and nearly passed out every time I moved. No way I could have kept up my exercise regimen while juicing; I was too weak and dizzy.

I'm not sure it is accurate, so take it with a grain...

But the question is when did the family think it was murder? I am very unclear when that started.

I think IMO the best thing to do is take the info in. Set it nicely for repositioning as needed, and go from there.

Mayraa...mom said m was juicing in the mornings. She went out to eat at night with her parents quite often.

I juice in the mornings.

'Just curious if M was taking private ballet lessons and hence the texts from her ballet instructor?

I guess we don't know the answer to that yet. Wasn't there another post about texting an instructor? I wouldn't think you would be on texting basis if it was a large class or college class? (I don't know, I don't text nor take classes in a texting era.)

According to a quick google of "Drugcite" on the internet, Laroxyl is the liquid form of Amitriptyline.
Just copy/paste into your browser what I have underlined above.

This does not indicate any theories or murder or suicide. Just providing info. There are a few cases worth noting regarding this form (method of delivery) of Ami.

I don't think that's a US name for the drug:
http://www.drugs.com/international/laroxyl.html

Chunky, you could be right but I'd tend to believe that Kurtzman gave a preliminary c.o.d. report of natural causes pending the toxicology reports. When the tox reports came in and based on the Ami levels alone, it was then ruled suicide. My guess....

Too bad we haven't seen them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member