Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to all the new posters!

I'm probaly the only one left, but I believe the parents and I will until there is some hard proof against it. JMO.

I really do believe it is possible that the ME brushed the parents aside. It's been my experience, some dr's don't like to be questioned.... And don't you dare suggest they may be wrong.

I think this case is very strange, and very heartbreaking.

I will keep reading The blog everyday. I hope the Ingrams get some answers.

JMO

You are not alone-I believe the parents to!

let me ask you all this-do the people who feel Morgan committed suicide think it was b/c she was stalked or for other reasons?
are their any studies of people who are stalked that kill themselves?

BBM: Absolutely and unequivocably SUICIDE but it was for *other* reasons than the stalking, moo.

I'm still not clear on the hitting the cam. The only image I have seen could be anything. It could be pine needles for all I know. I am guessing I am not looking at the right image? For all we know M went out there to move the cam, if it was moved at all. Maybe she didn't like it for her own reasons. I just don't know on that one.

That picture showed nothing to me but a tree blowing in the wind. I saw nothing in that photo at all to evidence that someone had smacked it or hit it or that anything even bumped it. I'm actually very confused by all the statements saying it shows someone hitting the camera.

I have never liked the phrase either. To me, suicide is more thinking ABOUT the others and how less burdened they will be when you are gone. All be it a bit skewed through the depression.
That would be another reason that some choose suicide...must be many reasons out there....every case somewhat unique but perhaps having commonalities.

From what I've read about Morgan, and this is JMO, she would have left a suicide note/message of some sort..,if she took her own life intentionally. If she had time...JMO.

That would be another reason that some choose suicide...must be many reasons out there....every case somewhat unique but perhaps having commonalities.

From what I've read about Morgan, and this is JMO, she would have left a suicide note/message of some sort..,if she took her own life intentionally. If she had time...JMO.

I agree there are many reasons.

Note? I don't know. We don't know much about M but what mom wants to tell us, and not all parents really know their children, they see things through their own scope. Much like any relationship really. Perhaps a note would have been viewed by M as causing more problems. Perhaps the note was the talk with dad. We really don't know.

Mom posted a comment on the car following m and how the LE had made flyers

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1230#comments

It even says the guy's name was on the flyers and that LE knew who it was that had been following Morgan.

That indicates to me that they investigated the tip or the first hand report of Morgan and circulated information so that they could watch to see if this guy actually did follow her or was around her car, or her home, in the future.

There have never been any arrests, however. And I am still stuck by the statement that they found no evidence of stalking, which I take to mean they found nothing to support what the family told them was happening.

I wish the media would do another article and question the police again.

It is judgmental. But that's how I feel. Of course, as with everything, there are exceptions (notably someone with a terminal disease who discussed it with family and choose euthanasia), but I really do find that taking ones life is a selfish act in that it leaves the survivors feeling intense quilt, anger, pain, and lack of understanding. Children are left to wonder why mommy or daddy chose not to be there for them, parents are left to wonder if they could have done more to save their beloved child, friends feel like they weren't being very good friends in not detecting and stopping it. Everyone wonders if they shoulda/woulda/coulda seen the signs and done something about it.

Yes, the person who can't take it any more is no longer suffering, but the people he/she left behind are. In my book, that's selfish.
All I can say is to encourage you to look at it from the other perspective. :) I'm not diminishing the impact on those left behind, not at all.

That picture showed nothing to me but a tree blowing in the wind. I saw nothing in that photo at all to evidence that someone had smacked it or hit it or that anything even bumped it. I'm actually very confused by all the statements saying it shows someone hitting the camera.

To me, it's obvious that the camera has been turned and is moving as the picture is take. It appears that it was knocked to the right (if you're looking at it from the front.) Everything in the picture is blurry, even though the previous pictures show no wind. I think that it sensed movement and took a picture 5 seconds later, as it was set to do. By that time it had been hit and was moving. The picture was taken 2 minutes after the picture of the stalker was taken, so I think it's logical to conclude that they were related. The camera was also 12 feet above the ground so I think it's unlikely that it was hit accidentally.

Here's the post with the pics for reference:
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=845

Acouple of years ago we had a suicide in the in law part of the family. Absolutely know one to this day knows why. She was always smiling and happy. Then one day she went in the bedroom and shot herself. It left everyone stunned. Her closest friends, family no one indicated anything was wrong.

I think if she left it "note" it would be in her pictures. I wonder if anyone has checked her camera and viewed the last pictures she took.

Now they way the stalker hit the camera to one side, can that determine lefty or righty?

I wonder when she said in the blog that were going to tell about M last 24 hrs-if they are going to release the video

It even says the guy's name was on the flyers and that LE knew who it was that had been following Morgan.

That indicates to me that they investigated the tip or the first hand report of Morgan and circulated information so that they could watch to see if this guy actually did follow her or was around her car, or her home, in the future.

There have never been any arrests, however. And I am still stuck by the statement that they found no evidence of stalking, which I take to mean they found nothing to support what the family told them was happening.

I wish the media would do another article and question the police again.

This reminds me of something mom said in the interview. She said M was scheduled to meet with the police and go over a certain person's schedule to see if it matched up with the stalkings.

I can see the police wanting her timeline so THEY can investigate if times matched up, but I can't see them inviting M to be part of the process, if for no other reason than to protect someone who had yet to be found guilty of anything involving the case and potential law suits from that.

What's your take on that, with your experience in the legal field?

I agree there are many reasons.

Note? I don't know. We don't know much about M but what mom wants to tell us, and not all parents really know their children, they see things through their own scope. Much like any relationship really. Perhaps a note would have been viewed by M as causing more problems. Perhaps the note was the talk with dad. We really don't know.
Yep,

I didn't mean that it would have to be a literal, written note.

Still, I think the gut feelings of her parents, other family and friends are probably more reliable than ours, even tho we MAYBE are more objective. That's not to say that someone who never knew Morgan cannot have a gut feeling that turns out to be true.

If that is the stalker in that pic...can't they take it to a special photo company and get more ideas about who it is. Maybe it was just a neighbor off the street that came out to see all the commotion going on with the police

In the last thread, someone had mentioned a timeline...I believe for the day Morgan died? Is that correct?

If that is the stalker in that pic...can't they take it to a special photo company and get more ideas about who it is. Maybe it was just a neighbor off the street that came out to see all the commotion going on with the police

They did this & saw the guy wearing a tool belt of around his waist I believe

I believe the parents too. Problem is, I dont see any proof yet to support suicide or murder. There is too much info missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member