CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting back to the pic of the stalker again..i don't see a utility belt on his waist....i see where the car stops part way across his body...that makes it look like he is wearing something..but it stops part way around his waist. Where the frame of the car stops. She mentioned the shine on the car..but i don't see how that would show up a belt?

It even says the guy's name was on the flyers and that LE knew who it was that had been following Morgan.

That indicates to me that they investigated the tip or the first hand report of Morgan and circulated information so that they could watch to see if this guy actually did follow her or was around her car, or her home, in the future.

There have never been any arrests, however. And I am still stuck by the statement that they found no evidence of stalking, which I take to mean they found nothing to support what the family told them was happening.

I wish the media would do another article and question the police again.

Surely we'll get to see these flyers, no?

I'll have to read the rest of the story when it gets posted. Right now..jmo..i'm thinking she might have taken something to get some sleep and calm herself..and it had a bad reaction on her. Not suicide or murder.

Except one of the nurses on this blog mentioned that she'd have to take 3 handfuls of one of the drugs in order to have the amount she had in her system when she died.

I'm coming out of lurkdom too. This case is a real puzzler, but I have no doubt that Morgan was stalked.

I am reading posts where people say the stalker's behaviour makes no sense, etc. But stalkers don't think the way a normal person does. I was stalked by a neighbour for five years- everything I did to try and stop him, make him back down, only escalated the behaviour. I swear he got a thrill every time the police showed up to talk to him. So I can easily see Morgan's stalker getting a thrill watching LE come and go, and not catching sight of him.

Stalking does wear you down- it's truly horrible, you never get a minute's peace and it totally changes the way you view the world. I just feel terrible for Morgan and her family, because I know how it feels to live with that 'siege mentality' constantly. Also, the stalker may be so surreptitious that it's only really the person being stalked that knows just how bad it is.

I'm not sure what I think just yet about how she died, but it does make me think of the Chris Jenkins case where LE insisted it was suicide or that he had stumbled into the river and drowned himself- but he hadn't, he had been murdered. Some very strange things happen, that look rather innocent or obvious on the surface, but in truth they are anything but. So I'm reserving judgement.

A gnome I could see. Not sure why someone would steal the trash.

I do agree with you on that one. It seems somebody is always stealing a gnome around here, or at least that's what I read in the paper

I don't have any bc my hubby says they are evil looking. Lol

OK. We need answers to some hard questions. Was there any signs of a struggle in Morgans room? Did she have any defense wounds, and bruising, any puncture marks? Was there any pill bottles in her room, any in her bathroom? If so was there any missing pills?Were her clothes showing any signs of being rearranged, for example bottom not pulled completely up on her. Was the trash in the house checked that night inside the house for contents?Who was the very last person with Morgan before she came home? Who was she texting in the dark? Any clues in that conversation? Any more hard questions anyone can think of? Lets get them out there.

Except one of the nurses on this blog mentioned that she'd have to take 3 handfuls of one of the drugs in order to have the amount she had in her system when she died.

I'm wondering how a killer would get that into her body....injection..maybe....but wouldn't they see and state that in the report. I guess a weapon pointed to her head would make her take them.?????

Just getting back to the pic of the stalker again..i don't see a utility belt on his waist....i see where the car stops part way across his body...that makes it look like he is wearing something..but it stops part way around his waist. Where the frame of the car stops. She mentioned the shine on the car..but i don't see how that would show up a belt?

They had a professional do it & that is what he saw

I'm wondering how a killer would get that into her body....injection..maybe....but wouldn't they see and state that in the report. I guess a weapon pointed to her head would make her take them.?????

I think the first thread of this case is where most people go in to the theories on this. People have speculated injection (specifically under the broken nails), patches, and even pouring a liquid version down her throat while passed out.

OK. We need answers to some hard questions. Was there any signs of a struggle in Morgans room? Did she have any defense wounds, and bruising, any puncture marks? Was there any pill bottles in her room, any in her bathroom? If so was there any missing pills?Were her clothes showing any signs of being rearranged, for example bottom not pulled completely up on her. Was the trash in the house checked that night inside the house for contents?Who was the very last person with Morgan before she came home? Who was she texting in the dark? Any clues in that conversation? Any more hard questions anyone can think of? Lets get them out there.

I don't know, but mom does say the first responders were shook up and ems gave up trying to revive her very quick. I would assume that to mean that there was not much doubt m was dead.
http://morganingram.com/death.html

all these new details don't really answer any questions, they only distract the readers. if there is a video and LE has seen it, and I do believe they did see it if it was really given to them, and LE feels it showed nothing then I'd tend to believe it showed nothing.

I agree, I have seen nothing <modsnip> nothing of any substance. No new info, or any info to work with.

I also agree if LE has the video, they had to look at it and found nothing.

I know you all are probably tired of hearing me say this-but she has video of that night.She says there is someone on their running in between cars-We need to see this!

Was she stil alive when they arrived? If she had been dead for a few hours would they even attempt to revive?

I know you all are tired of hearing me say this-but she has video of that night.She says there is someone on their running in between cars-We need to see this!

I agree, we need to see this video. And I wish she'd have given up a flyer to see as well. It bothers me that she says she cannot show us one.

Was she stil alive when they arrived? If she had been dead for a few hours would they even attempt to revive?

The only thing I can think of is that because dad was attempting cpr, they continued. But do we know that the emt-s even tried cpr?

If EMS finds signs of rigor and the victim is cold, they will call in the local ER and get the ok to stop. In other words, if it is clear the person has been deceased for some time. I am guessing this is what happened in this case.

I think it's very possible that someone relentlessly stalking you for 4 months could drive you to commit suicide ... it could also drive you to take meds just hoping to pass out and not have to deal with another terrifying night.

EBM: By the way, in how many cases of bullying, in which the victim committed suicide, did the bully get convicted of murder?

[bbm]

wouldn't someone be too afraid that something might happen while they're passed out and incapable of defending themselves?

I know you all are tired of hearing me say this-but she has video of that night.She says there is someone on their running in between cars-We need to see this!

I understood her to say she has several videos with someone one on them. So I assume this means different occasions as well as that night. So he was there again. And Morgan died that night either by suicide or murdered. That still doesnt place this person inside murdering.

For this to ever make it to court it is going to take some evidence a crime took place that night. No jury would ever convict on what evidence is out there right now. Heck look at what they had on CA and she still walked, granted the jurors there made a huge mistake. But there is even less here.

Just because you think a particular person committed a crime you need something to back it up in a court of law.They have to find something to get this reopened besides suspicion. Im not saying a crime wasnt committed. Im trying to remain logical and I honestly couldnt say right now what happened.Maybe its just me but Im just not getting it. I need alot more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member