CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I disagree. I don't see anything provocative at all. I think it's pretty tame

You should see some of my 15 yr old friends face books.......now those are just nasty.

She talks about one's bf licking the mask off one's face and ends her post writing something about unless they prefer to being beat off.
You don't find that provocative? Maybe you're more naive than I am; or maybe I have a dirty mind!

I agree girls can be pretty raunchy these days. Why that is, I don't know. It seems they'll do anything to get noticed by the boys.

Sorry you're having a hard time understanding. I want to hear her story as she remembers it happening, but with the POV or our concerns. If she addresses our concerns in her comment section, that's one thing, but I'd prefer our discussion didn't sway her narrative.

Got it! Sorry if I'm a bit slow these days. I've been dealing with a lot, and my birds have been noisier than usual for some reason so my concentration is off. Thanks for explaining what you were saying in simple words. :confused:

Wait. How the heck are her blog posts provocative?

She writes about facials, making shorts, a movie she likes, creating fringes on a shirt, etc. There is not one thing on there that would make think she's anything other than a nice, normal young adult female with a slight hippie bent/creative streak. Nothing suggestive, rude, offensive, sexual - nothing. IMO.

Okay, okay. To me they seemed provocative - I tried to explain it above and I'll add the shot of her wearing short shorts.

How old are you guys? Thirties? Maybe that's the problem as I'm way beyond that now. And, when young, wore short shorts (called hot pants back then) too. I didn't use words like rude or offensive but yes, Morgan struck me as being sexual. IMO.

She talks about one's bf licking the mask off one's face and ends her post writing something about unless they prefer to being beat off.
You don't find that provocative? Maybe you're more naive than I am; or maybe I have a dirty mind!

I agree girls can be pretty raunchy these days. Why that is, I don't know. It seems they'll do anything to get noticed by the boys.

For a 20 yr old...no. If she was 15, maybe. It's so hard to tell bc these kids are all sexed up nowadays.

I could be naive, but I really don't think that is possible when you hang around this site.:what: I think this was just a girl trying to describe the product she was talking about.

Sure, it's very possible she has a bf. She's 20.

I took the context of those 2 sentences (in M's blog) to mean "you'll have to push them off of you, becuz that's how good the mask tastes"...re-read it, plz....JMO.

I know she had a bf her mother has said so. TI said D was her new bf and that the other ex bf had been helping SI move office stuff the last day of Morgan's life. Therefore we know there were boyfriends which is totally normal and to be expected. My point is, how did Morgan feel about them? About seeing the ex? About the breakup? How did the newest bf feel about Morgan seeing the ex?

Reality is that there are very crazy men in the world who at the drop of a hat fly into jealous rages and try to own a woman. Actually it's those type of guys who, when a woman quits cooperating with them, are prone to becoming stalkers. This is reality and must be looked at when a young woman dies suddenly under suspicious circumstances imo.

That said, in no way am I accusing anybody of anything. But, when there's two bf's in the picture, before you blame the phantom stalker, be sure you can rule out the ex bf and current bf. Just saying.

No, but Dr. Doberson would have reviewed the autopsy, and he said it could have been an injection. If there were ami pill fragments, he would not have said that.

The printing is very small on my monitor resolution of that report. I can't find where he mentions injection or if ami was not found in gastric contents. Can you please tell me where it says that, as in which page and paragraph? Honestly trying to find out, not being snide. I've read that thing so many times I'm getting bug-eyed!

The only possibly provocative thing that I saw was the last sentence of the facial mask post ... but I have a filthy mind to begin with (hahaha), so it's more likely that I'm reading something into it that she didn't intend. :)

Unfortunately, no comments on any of the posts. So much for my cyber-stalking theory. :p

It's possible someone could have been leaving comments, but as admin she wouldn't have allowed them to post; that and back link wh#res are a real problem in blogging.

Got it! Sorry if I'm a bit slow these days. I've been dealing with a lot, and my birds have been noisier than usual for some reason so my concentration is off. Thanks for explaining what you were saying in simple words. :confused:

I have an African Gray. Say no more. Some times she won't shut up long enough for me to take a breath.

When you say it like you just did, yes. But, that's not how it was written.

Great point!

I have several blogs and those automated comments and the people who spend all day commenting on blogs they obvious never read drive me nuts. I used to have my blogs set to have me approve posts first, but I'd get 50 a day that had nothing to do with my blog and were almost word for word copied from previous comments. Finally I found a program that weeded thru the comments for me and allowed only legit ones thru. It really was a problem, tho. At one point I turned off comments altogether because it was such a hassle.

I want it out there what Morgan really said in regard to the above quote. Just want to keep it real as this is how rumors and the "telephone game" go amok.

This is what she really wrote:

Oh, and did I mention how fun it is to lick this stuff off? It might be a good idea to lie to your lover about how tasty it is. Unless, of course, you enjoy beating him/her off.

She meant, obviously, that you might not want to let him/her know how good the stuff tastes unless you want to have to beat them off (like with a stick) to get them off you.

It's possible someone could have been leaving comments, but as admin she wouldn't have allowed them to post; that and back link wh#res are a real problem in blogging.
BBM. Quick explanation of that phrase, plz? (I know what the third word is)

When you say it like you just did, yes. But, that's not how it was written.

I read it twice. Anyway, I do like her ideas and agree she seems as if she was very creative. If I saw provocative coming across in her posts, I never said that it was her intention to be so. Just struck me that way is all.

:truce:

Did anyone watch the movie Black W idower with Kelly McGillis? A true story about a man who od'd his wife with a syringe inserting watered down cocaine vaginally after giving xanax orally in a drink. Could that or something similar have happened to Morgan. With ami. Of course.

Wow. How I missed that, I don't know! Except, I DON'T have a dirty mind, LOL!

I want it out there what Morgan really said in regard to the above quote. Just want to keep it real as this is how rumors and the "telephone game" go amok.

This is what she really wrote:

She meant, obviously, that you might not want to let him/her know how good the stuff tastes unless you want to have to beat them off (like with a stick) to get them off you.

Holy carp. Can we agree she should have proof read her posts then? There are a few errors.

I'm not against Morgan in any way. I'm trying to figure out what may have happened to her through a stanger's eyes - mine. I'm allowed to state my observations as I see them. You're allowed to disagree but enough already.

This isn't even the point of anything. Why did she stop/give up her blog in August, anybody know the answer to that? That is when the stalking began so maybe that's why but I don't know.

BBM. Quick explanation of that phrase, plz? (I know what the third word is)

There was a time (it's recently changed) that the way to get your blog or web page in the first page of a Google search was to backlink to as many other sites as possible, so when Google did a crawl, it saw that you were being "talked about" or popular. So, to this day, there are people who want backlinks and want to get that #1 position in Google, and literally spend all their time on other people's blogs commenting. They never read the blog, and the intention is to create a backlink, plus hopefully get your readers to go there, too. Some try to be tricky "I just wanted you to know that I was having trouble loading your page on Internet Explorer" or straight up lies with mention to things that have nothing to do with your site "My son was trying to find this very information for a school project" (only, you have 30 saying the exact same thing in your inbox, all from different people).

So people who blog, especially if they use certain host sites, will either turn off their comment feature, get an app that will weed thru the crap comments, or sit and go thru them all themselves, and there can be hundreds a day. Easier to just turn off the comment feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip