CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want it out there what Morgan really said in regard to the above quote. Just want to keep it real as this is how rumors and the "telephone game" go amok.

This is what she really wrote:

She meant, obviously, that you might not want to let him/her know how good the stuff tastes unless you want to have to beat them off (like with a stick) to get them off you.

Oh!!!!! I see. This is how I read it the first time around but then I saw it the other way.

I really don;t have a dirty mind!! I'm lame, I don;t get dirty jokes. I don;t really like that stuff too much.

But I really don;t think Morgan was being provocative.

The conversation I guess is about whether someone would have been stimulated by her blog and stalked her as a result? Is that what we're discussing?

I mean, any tiny thing, just a smile can spark a nut to stalk a person.

I have an African Gray. Say no more. Some times she won't shut up long enough for me to take a breath.

OT: I had 5 parakeete, but the father died about 3 years ago (when the babies were a couple months old) and the mother just died a few days ago. The 3 I have left haven't shut up since she died. I envy you, African Grays can be pretty noisy at times, but they're great birds. It could be worse; they had 5 more babies when the father died, but I managed to find homes for all of them. I know I'd be totally nuts if I had all 10 of them! (I'm not always sure I'm not at that point anyway.)

There was a time (it's recently changed) that the way to get your blog or web page in the first page of a Google search was to backlink to as many other sites as possible, so when Google did a crawl, it saw that you were being "talked about" or popular. So, to this day, there are people who want backlinks and want to get that #1 position in Google, and literally spend all their time on other people's blogs commenting. They never read the blog, and the intention is to create a backlink, plus hopefully get your readers to go there, too. Some try to be tricky "I just wanted you to know that I was having trouble loading your page on Internet Explorer" or straight up lies with mention to things that have nothing to do with your site "My son was trying to find this very information for a school project" (only, you have 30 saying the exact same thing in your inbox, all from different people).

So people who blog, especially if they use certain host sites, will either turn off their comment feature, get an app that will weed thru the crap comments, or sit and go thru them all themselves, and there can be hundreds a day. Easier to just turn off the comment feature.
Thanx, Mayra. I figgered it was a "high maintenance" issue.

I was hoping it would shed some lite on M's case.

Oh!!!!! I see. This is how I read it the first time around but then I saw it the other way.

I really don;t have a dirty mind!! I'm lame, I don;t get dirty jokes. I don;t really like that stuff too much.

But I really don;t think Morgan was being provocative.

The conversation I guess is about whether someone would have been stimulated by her blog and stalked her as a result? Is that what we're discussing?

I mean, any tiny thing, just a smile can spark a nut to stalk a person.

Thank you. That was my point all along. Due to the title of her blog, one may not realize it was going to be about making stuff, sewing and fashion. Hedonistic itself is a provocative word. (ducking the eggs)

OT: I had 5 parakeete, but the father died about 3 years ago (when the babies were a couple months old) and the mother just died a few days ago. The 3 I have left haven't shut up since she died. I envy you, African Grays can be pretty noisy at times, but they're great birds. It could be worse; they had 5 more babies when the father died, but I managed to find homes for all of them. I know I'd be totally nuts if I had all 10 of them! (I'm not always sure I'm not at that point anyway.)

OT: I had the gray, a Nanday, a blue crown conure, and a keet, but I had to get rid of them when I moved. The gray had to come with me because she's so attached to me. She likes to imitate the smoke alarm when she's right next to my ear. I think she likes my reaction.

And sorry about your loss. One of the conures I gave away escaped recently, and I can't help wondering if she's trying to get home. Winter's coming . . . A loss always makes one feel helpless.

Thanx, Mayra. I figgered it was a "high maintenance" issue.

I was hoping it would shed some lite on M's case.

Wish it could have. Who knows why she turned off comments, but it seems that she did. Odds are it was the BLWs, but it could have been someone making inappropriate comments.

In fact, those comments could have been in response to the one post you all are tossing around, and that could also be the reason she stopped posting. I doubt we'll ever know for sure.

now we are trying to find anything wrong with a DEAD woman's blog. For Real?

no, I'm trying to get to know her in order to find clues as to what was going on in her life apart from what her mother says.

How many people tell their mother every little thing when they are nineteen years old? There are things TI doesn't know. I'd bet on it.

I made a remark that sparked emotions. This wasn't meant to go on and on.

A mother sees her angel, her baby. I want to know what I see.

Holy carp. Can we agree she should have proof read her posts then? There are a few errors.

I'm not against Morgan in any way. I'm trying to figure out what may have happened to her through a stanger's eyes - mine. I'm allowed to state my observations as I see them. You're allowed to disagree but enough already.

This isn't even the point of anything. Why did she stop/give up her blog in August, anybody know the answer to that? That is when the stalking began so maybe that's why but I don't know.

I'm not sure why you took out (or maybe you didn't, it just didn't show up in your quote?) what Morgan really said when quoting my post. Kind of loses the point of my post. And, yes, it was not written very well, but I think it you look at it carefully, there was nothing provocative about it. Just kind of cute and funny.

i seriously laughed at this for atleast 5mins..re read a short while later and was loudly laughing all over again at "thats the head"..
I love this so much. Must work it into at least one conversation in the office tomorrow. (For real.) :) :D

Also, if this was suicide how/where/when did she get the liquid ami? Did her horse ever need it/use it? Are there records of any online purchases? Where are the syringe(s) used? Wouldn't they be there in the room with her? Or, if it wasn't injected but ingested, where is the container the liquid ami came in? Also, was there any evidence of vomiting? Someone mentioned (I can't recall who) that liquid ami was unpalatable and would likely cause vomiting.

The same post I linked to in my last post answered 2 of my questions also.

I read it late in the evening and must have missed a few things. That's what I get for sleep reading.

I'm not sure why you took out (or maybe you didn't, it just didn't show up in your quote?) what Morgan really said when quoting my post. Kind of loses the point of my post. And, yes, it was not written very well, but I think it you look at it carefully, there was nothing provocative about it. Just kind of cute and funny.

No I didn't take anything out. I've noticed that when quoting, some context has not shown up. I don't know why. If I took something out, I would add 'snipped by me' or 'bolded by me, BBM', etc.

My viewpoint may be tainted by the fact put forth that Morgan had a stalker - I may be seeing things through that lens and am adding that now since I didn't even realize it.

Come to think of it, when we quote posts, words inserted in a previous post may not show up again in the third round. Make sense?

Wish it could have. Who knows why she turned off comments, but it seems that she did. Odds are it was the BLWs, but it could have been someone making inappropriate comments.

In fact, those comments could have been in response to the one post you all are tossing around, and that could also be the reason she stopped posting. I doubt we'll ever know for sure.
BBM.

Agreed.

I would be interested in hearing others' perspectives on the new post -- specifically, I think that I had set an unrealistic expectation that there would be an "aha" moment that served as the catalyst for the case to move from misdemeanor trespassing to felony stalking. (By "aha moment," I mean an action/incident that could not possibly be interpreted by LE as anything other than one human stalking another human.)

From the new post, though, it sounds (to me) like the family is uncertain about what prompted the change in status?

Hey Im putting out a BOLO for concerned mother...where has she been at?.anyone got an update on the freak creeping around her daughters home and property?we have been traveling and hitting the beach most of the last couple weeks so maybe I just missed where she updated us..

If not...HELLOOOOOO CONCERNED MOM WHERE ARE YOU?..DROP IN AND LET US KNOW HOW THINGS ARE WITH THE FREAKY CREEPER...HOPING IT WAS QUICKLY PUT TO A HALT!

i seriously laughed at this for atleast 5mins..re read a short while later and was loudly laughing all over again at "thats the head"..

"That is THE head." Maybe. It's exactly what popped up in my mind though. I lost sleep over it while wondering what to do with my observation.
I don't care if I'm wrong but feel nothing is too dumb to at least look into.

I read it twice. Anyway, I do like her ideas and agree she seems as if she was very creative. If I saw provocative coming across in her posts, I never said that it was her intention to be so. Just struck me that way is all.

:truce:

Just so you don't think your crazy. I saw it as somewhat provocative too, whether intended or not.

I tried to look at it through the eyes of a "creepy dude" and I think they could have found it provocative. . .the pic in the sweater with no pants, the shorts pics, the pun (whether intended or not) and the mask pic where she isn't wearing a shirt. While I think it is mild and possibly unintended, some weird guy could be quite enjoying it, kwim?

Yes, I agree with you Jaime about the AHA moment that I, too had once expected that we would have and that it would that type of event that upgraded this to felony stalking..not gonna be that way imo..

Gitana was correct in her earlier on posting and pointing out it likely being due to the number of incident reports that caused the elevated status..

I do believe there are yet to be heard more evidence indicating there is a stalker and not just a phantom or a one time event that then became phantom stalker...imo we will see further documentation via image/video of the stalker in/around the property and likely have a couple of other issues further explained to make clearer sense..

But as far as big ol smoking gun?..naaaa..unfortunately thats not gonna happen and sadly thereby just further making the stalking issue ever be successfully prosecuted that much more slim to none...

For me the investigation into the death is what is loaded with evidence proving it warrants further investigating..the stalking is going to sadly be much harder to get an investigation opened and active..jmo, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc