CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm, if I looked on google earth and could see a trail from my backyard to a neighbor's house, I would be positive someone who lived there was walking to my yard on a regular basis. Should I suspect that others who live in that home were aware or aided that person?

We can't quote the blog, so your best bet is to read tonight's post. It sounds like the number of incidents is the trigger -- once the number of incidents reached a certain point, it became classified as felony stalking. That's how I interpreted it anyway. YMMV

I did read it, thus my confusion. I guess I expected it to be more than a "we were out shopping and got a phone call saying it was now a felony case." Um...okay. a little anticlimactic, for lack of a better word.

Being that a lot of the arguments have been, "it's a FELONY stalking case! Of course there's more evidence!", I expected more evidence. JMO.

This is why I've been asking for someone to show me where it says anything about no pill fragment in the gastric content or where it says anything about an injection or liquid in the second ME report. I can't find any mention of that and we haven't seen the first report, so as of now, we (or at least I) really haven't ruled out any form of delivery, except that we know some medication ended up in the gastric contents. Anything else is anecdotal.

Knowing about the pill fragments or lack of in the stomach contents could tell us a lot.
**attention posters
Anyone know where the idea that there were no pill fragments in Morgan's stomach came from? It would be interesting if we could confirm this.

Knowing about the pill fragments or lack of in the stomach contents could tell us a lot.
**attention posters
Anyone know where the idea that there were no pill fragments in Morgan's stomach came from? It would be interesting if we could confirm this.

This post: http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=920

The first corner allegedly said he found no pill fragments in her stomach.

I did read it, thus my confusion. I guess I expected it to be more than a "we were out shopping and got a phone call saying it was now a felony case." Um...okay. a little anticlimactic, for lack of a better word.

Being that a lot of the arguments have been, "it's a FELONY stalking case! Of course there's more evidence!", I expected more evidence. JMO.

I had similar questions to yours in post 557. I expected more of an "aha" moment.

You're talking about the identity of the stalker alone. I'm talking about the people who Morgan came in contact with the days and especially the day before she died.

Herein is the error imo and that's assuming it had to be the stalker who killed her. Have the other people been ruled out? Not neighbors but anyone and everyone. Afterall, Morgan had been away from home all day into the night.

Oh I see what you are saying.

And no, I'm not sure we've heard the details of the few days leading up to her death.

I hope we do.

The ranch perhaps.

Two vets wrote the parents about stocking liquid ami AND flexeril.

I found one site that mentioned liquid ami up to one hundred mg per ml.

So a mere 10cc would be ONE THOUSAND MG.

And, they come in flavors.

Flavors!!! Wow.
I guess they would be horse pleasing favors.....grass?
If they came in lemon or cherry that would be too easy to give someone!
Now drinking the drugs makes more sense.

Unless we can see the evidence, there is no way to sleuth this case.
I'd like to know if the Ingrams considered anyone else as a perp other than the guy down the street or an unknown stranger stalker. If they have, how did they rule out those people as possible contributors to Morgan's demise. The answer can't be that he would never do a thing like that either.

Keeping in mind we don't know the ex bf's name or where he lives or anything, imo the night Morgan died he'd be the one with the easiest access into the home and her room. She may have even invited him in. That's why I can't stop thinking about wanting to know the circumstances surrounding their breakup and the reason he made himself present at her house again. Was it he who desired to see her again? Could he have cared less which is why he could handle going to help her father but it was she who felt hurt all over again by seeing him?

We know the drugs killed Morgan and that they weren't a build up but one deadly dose. She either took the drugs or someone who gained access to her administered them to her some way.

To me the least likely scenario is that it was a stranger or even the guy down the street. Depending on what the experts say it's more likely the drugs entered her system before she returned home (unless she took them herself). So, if she ingested the drug at 8pm let's say, how long would it take before they killed her?

Someone mentioned Claritin versus Zyrtec earlier. One of the ads Zyrtec uses is that Claritin takes three hours before it provides relief yet Zyrtec begins working within the first hour. How long would it take before the high dose of Elavil would kick in and render one useless? If it's within the first hour, she'd almost have to have had it administered after she got home.
Can this be answered without knowing the exact number of pills or the way the drug entered her body?

Re: parents other suspects and how they came to rule out any/all of those suspects..

The only thing I know is per the blog mom/dad from very early on began to look at possible suspects and at one point I believe it was dad who said they actually must start with all the neighbors in/around their home and one by one mark them off the list when evidence presents itself that makes one of the suspects no longer a possibility..for example the dad would repeatedly circle thru the few streets of their neighborhood every single time an incident occurred..as in immediately..he would mark down all vehicles parked and where and unknown vehicles as well as were occupants of homes at home at the time of the incident..this process seemed to slowly narrow down the possibilities of suspects in ways such as particular neighbors not even being home or in the neighborhood at the time an incident occurred..as well as others being noted as being out of town at the time an incident occurred..that making it impossible for the individual to be a suspect and so they would mark him off the list..

Extremely painstaking process that this dad went thru out of desperately attempting to find out who was doing this..so I know to some degree it would have been this process by dad that allowed them to in their minds mark off many of the suspects as possibilities..not sure if that answers your question but its what I recall was described early on in the blog regarding their eliminating possible suspects..

Re: Estimated amount of time that lapsed between the time the drugs were taken/administered to Morgan and when her death occurred..

According to Dr. Doberman he states that Morgan died within 30 minutes of having ingested or been injected/administered these lethal doses specifically the amitriptyline..

So that really really puts things into a very small box of possibility..30 minutes from the moment the drugs are taken/put into Morgans body..30 short minutes later she was dead..thats a very short window of time..

(eta: thought I would add that at this point without the actual docs I believe I must make sure to say that this is according to mom DR. Doberman states Morgan died within 30mins from the time the drugs were taken/administered)..if there is doc indicating Dr Dobermans opinion being 30mins from ingestion to death someone please correct me..TIA

Has far as the pills blend them up in a drink, like I don't know a smoothie

Flavors!!! Wow.

All sorts of flavors!

Flavors!!! Wow.

It's for cats and dogs and has flavors like liver, and oddly, marshmallow and tutti-frutti.

Mom gives more info about Morgans last day regarding the x boyfriend and the current one she was seeing on the Sept 24,2011 Day 54 of Morgans Stalking post...in the Comments. It's Toni's last comment. Sorry if this info has been discussed already. I thought it was interesting.

Thank you, but I'm looking for objective data. I was hoping something was said in the second ME report, but it wasn't mentioned, nor was injection or liquid medication.

<Modsnip> I feel for the family and I do believe they were let down in the death investigation, though I'm unconvinced it wasn't a suicide. However, right now, there is no case because there is no evidence. It's frustrating, but I guess I have no right to be frustrated. My life isn't on hold, I can move on. They've experienced a tremendous loss, so they can deal with it as they please. Sigh.

**attention posters

Kurtzman is the Me who states he could find no trace of pill or even fragments..according to mom it is this fact(there being zero presence of any minute form of pills or even fragments)is what prevented him from listing mOD as suicide or accidental overdose..this was stated on conference call between parents-kurtzman-lead detective after the original pEr/Ar+labs were officially given the parents 6weeks after Morgans death.(autopsy report+labs were officially given to parents at 6wks after death)..

Oddly enough Kurtman did 6mos later(for whatever reason)did officially change that COD to ami intox and mOD to suicide even tho there clearly showed no sign of even so much as a fragment of a pill in her stomach..wonder how exctly he explains that?..oh yea thats right he hasnt explained that at all and there simply is no evidence of pill fragments which causes quite a problem when attempting to make it correlate with suicide as the manner of death..:sigh:

Theory: Morgan was out the night of dec.1 with her new bf either a date or maybe they were at a party. She does not want to go home but her mom has been calling and texting, does not want to worry her parents so she goes home. Tells dad she does not feel well and is going to bed. She sneaks out of the house and meets up with a friend and goes back to her date or the party. Someone gives her a cocktail thinking they might take advantage of her later. She does not stay long because she worries her parents will notice she is gone. She makes it back to her room and passes out.
That possible?

You're talking about the identity of the stalker alone. I'm talking about the people who Morgan came in contact with the days and especially the day before she died.

Herein is the error imo and that's assuming it had to be the stalker who killed her. Have the other people been ruled out? Not neighbors but anyone and everyone. Afterall, Morgan had been away from home all day into the night.

ITA

I do believe there was a stalker and I also believe she was murdered, but I can't make that jump. I haven't seen anything yet that leads me to the assumption that the stalker is the murderer. I keep thinking the murderer might have just seen this as an opportune time to act . . .because the stalker would be the perfect scapegoat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche