CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering about those friends that knew about the panic button. Were any of them there at the house where she felt uncomfortable the night she died? Could the panic button have been knocked off on purpose or in a struggle with Morgan? She was found facing the opposite side of her bed. TI said she tried telling anyone that would listen that that was not normal.

I really doubt she would have committed suicide based on the fact that she had just found out that day before she died that the boy she liked really liked her a lot. She was seen by her mom happy getting ready to go out with him that day and TI confirmed that Morgan and this boy through text messages liked each other and were planning on having breakfast together that next morning. Then she is found dead.

I don't know about any of you, but when I was young and in love it was exciting! You can't wait the see that person again soon enough! They were texting that evening after their date. They had plans to get breakfast the morning she was found dead. This does not sound like a girl that was ready to end her life that night! JMHO

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1317#comment-1566
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1317#comment-1601
(The part about her being happy to go out with this boy is on Tricia's radio blog) http://my.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/09/17/websleuths-radio

I really think there may have been someone out there a time or 2 and someone developed a bad case of the heebe geebes.

Do you have any evidence to prove that you really do think that, or do we have to take your word for it? If I had read what you did, I wouldn't think that, so how do I know that you really do?

Sorry, that was just a bad joke, no offense or anything intended. It just seems like that's the response TI gets to everything she writes in her blog or the comments, and it seemed fitting here. I could have picked anyone's post to say it on, hope you don't mind that I used yours.

As of Sept 24th, yes. And its understandable how they would be that way. When you are scared any little noise is gonna make you think he is back.

Sure I understand that some things may have been natural.

The things that bother me are the mom looking up and seeing a man on her porch.

Someone trying the keypad..........stuff like that.

It also bothers me that these people lived there for six years.......I would think they would know if something unusual was occuring.

You've read that whole blog and think that?

That's my opinion, as of today, as well. I had a stalker for a while from age 18-20. He, somehow obtained a copy of my car keys, and I caught him on more than one occasion rifling through my car, in the middle of the night. He'd leave newspaper clippings on my front door, my car windows, and inside my car. He'd park in the parking lot at my job and wait for me to exit the building only to speed off like a coward when I spotted him. MI's situation doesn't sound like a stalker scenario, but someone who wanted to play stupid games. Unless this stalker had an invisibility cloak, it is my opinion there would be more concrete evidence of his existence.

Yes, that post, but different thing. Here it is:

So I mis-remembered part of it: there was no FIGURE visible behind him, but from the video that they replayed after the fact Steve sounded certain that the stalker was following him based on how the motion detector lights were going off as he ran by, then on again.

See, that just tells me motion detectors were going off, mom and dad ran out to intercept the stalker but the video simply showed them chasing each other fruitlessly around the house. No one else was seen on that video.

Yes, that struck me the moment I started listening to the radio show.

In that one blog posting and comments alone several significant things are mentioned that seem odd after 10 months!

The mother has never talked to the Grandmother, and she does not even know if the Grandmother was home when Morgan visited her house the night she died.

When asked if the panic button was still by Morgan's bed when she died, the mother says she "just realized" she didn't see it on the nightstand, and then went to look and found it on the floor. I interpret that to mean she "just realized NOW" in response to the blog query, 10 months later?

Then the mother mentions her daughter may have been drugged/poisoned months earlier at the SAME HOUSE???

Also notice the comment referencing a mystery WS poster near the end of the page at 4:27. <modsnip>
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1317

Trying to catch up from last night and haven't read ahead yet, so sorry if someone already asked, but is last night's blog the first time mom mentioned M's water bottle possibly being drugged? I don't recall her mentioning that before, but I don't go back and keep checking comments, either.

See, that just tells me motion detectors were going off, mom and dad ran out to intercept the stalker but the video simply showed them chasing each other fruitlessly around the house. No one else was seen on that video.

Right.

So could he have been on the roof?

As far as some of her comment replies, I can see how the questions she is being asked are sparking a memory that she hadn't thought of as she is perusing the notes in front of her. Shoot, I can't remember what I did last week! I'm amazed she's able to recall what she has! Although, I will say, on the day she died M being at the same house as the one she claimed made her feel sick being at 2 weeks before is a Red Flag! Not something I would forget, but I'm glad she brought it up.
Did she write that in her notes for the day it happened, perhaps? We haven't gotten there, yet. Maybe she momentarily forgot that detail since she is obviously flooded with info right now.

Bold/snip by me: I agree, plus add in the fact that Morgan was not feeling well from that point on, the last 2 weeks before her death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyA
I would be very surprised if mom's attorney has not advised her of how much of a double-edged sword the blog and comments could turn out to be. Frankly, if the suspected perp is savvy enough to do half the stuff we're told he could have done he/she is surely savvy enough to preserve the blog as posted on a daily basis. I've said before any half way competent defense attorney would have no problem having large parts if not all of the blog ruled inadmissible as prejudicial or speculative and if allowed a simple "but you didn't think of/remember this until 10 months later when someone planted it in your mind on your blog?" type question would serve to cast doubt on mom's testimony. Also, should the suspected perp(s) have taken legal advice with a view to a defamation suit they could point to entries and comments in the blog itself as evidence in their favour.

Could not agree with you more if I tried! Well said.[I/]

I agree as well, and it concerns me. But, maybe they decided to weigh the pros and cons and the odds of finding/proving the truth on their own (and being content with that knowledge,) and at the same bring awareness to the dangers of stalking is greater than the odds of this going to court. It kinda makes me feel that there isn't an AHA moment in this. If they had the fail safe proof already then they wouldn't need the blog. ?

As far as some of her comment replies, I can see how the questions she is being asked are sparking a memory that she hadn't thought of as she is perusing the notes in front of her. Shoot, I can't remember what I did last week! I'm amazed she's able to recall what she has! Although, I will say, on the day she died M being at the same house as the one she claimed made her feel sick being at 2 weeks before is a Red Flag! Not something I would forget, but I'm glad she brought it up.
Did she write that in her notes for the day it happened, perhaps? We haven't gotten there, yet. Maybe she momentarily forgot that detail since she is obviously flooded with info right now.

Regarding comments being mentioned out of sequence, I do agree it's confusing! 21merc7 mentioned (and I paraphrase) how M doesn't seem terrified anymore in regards to the panic button, monitor, sleeping in her parents room. If she isn't acting terrified, but rather just cautious, is it because she has a pretty good idea who the stalker is? Remember, she drives by a car with the occupants prompting her to look them in the face out of defiance. When did this happen, again? Before or after mom suggests a panic button and monitor?
Is this type of info listed on the timeline?

Thanks.

You have some excellent points there and where I bolded is something that has been fluttering on the edge of my mind for a while: what is the ultimate aim of the blog? Ostensibly, it's raising awareness of M's stalking and death in an effort to get the case reopened but clearly that's not going to be a simple or swift matter and there are no guarantees of a favourable outcome (to M and the Ingrams) even if she's successful in that. I also get an inkling that even if she can't get any official retribution she's gonna get at least some personal satisfaction in causing maximum embarrassment and exposure in the courts of public opinion for the suspected perp(s) and officials she considers let her daughter down. It's like she's almost daring them to challenge her.

All of that was before video surveillance was installed, from my understanding. We've already stated we believe someone may have been toying with them in the beginning...

So today I have my "rational" hat on.

What if Morgan had a boy coming over on and off? At first, he snuck in via the roof but then the gutter broke. So then he started coming in via the sliding doors with the broken locks (possibly broken on purpose.) But then the parents had these fixed and put in the cameras, so Morgan gave him the code to use on the door. But he wasn't counting on Toni being awake and sitting on the sofa in the dark, and when he noticed her he ran for it.

Could Morgan's parents have been strict with regards to her comings/goings, so she snuck out and snuck a boyfriend in? Maybe initially the stalker idea was perpetuated by her to explain her parents hearing the sneaking sounds? Then it just all spun out of control?

Now, I'm just pulling this out of thin air. It's not really likely or plausible, but is it any less plausible than a stalker who is brilliant enough to go almost completely undetected, despite numerous cameras and Morgan's parents on constant alert, running around the yard giving chase, yet never seeing anything but a red dot and a single image of a man (which could have been the boyfriend, including his attempt to knock the camera down to avoid detection)?

A sneaky neighborhood boyfriend and an overactive imagination could also explain everything - footprint, broken locks, broken gutter, folding chair being moved, path through the buffer area, etc.

Based on what we have so far, this is no less plausible than the existence of a stalker, as always, subject to change until I see more evidence and info.

Right.

So could he have been on the roof?

How would he be setting off motion detectors on the roof? They didn't even consider roof access until well after M's death, so it's natural to assume they didn't exactly point detectors at the top of the house.

In fact now that I think about it, if she WERE so freaked out she had to sleep near her parents why wouldn't they just put another small bed in the room? That way they would hear what SHE heard and she wouldn't be terrorized by strange noises and having to text from the closet.

If you look in the time line and cut out all the extra commentary, it appears that mom experienced and reported far more of the "stalking" episodes than M did. In fact, if you discount the lights going off (since that could have been animals and nothing was caught on camera), there is actually very little, so far, in the way of stalking or even peeping at all.

If you look in the time line and cut out all the extra commentary, it appears that mom experienced and reported far more of the "stalking" episodes than M did. In fact, if you discount the lights going off (since that could have been animals and nothing was caught on camera), there is actually very little, so far, in the way of stalking or even peeping at all.

BBM. 100% agree. This is my point. Motion detectors mean zilch to me without video to back it up. Sorry, but I've seen how sensitive they can be, and if not installed correctly, can catch cats and raccoons doing cat and raccoon things.

Again with the disclaimer: I am not discounting the fear they may have been feeling. My heart continues to go out to the family who lost their loved one.

Speaking of surveillance and detectors, did anyone ever wonder (and I've skimmed over a lot of discussion so please forgive me if this has been discussed to death) how T and S had the expertise to immediately know when some device wasn't going to cut it? I remember snippets of blog posts where she mentioned packing up and returning monitoring and surveillance devices for the "umpteenth" time because they knew those devices wouldn't work for their purposes. How would you even know that if you never tried it.

Insignificant probably, but it stands out to me.

How would he be setting off motion detectors on the roof? They didn't even consider roof access until well after M's death, so it's natural to assume they didn't exactly point detectors at the top of the house.

I'm guessing here.

Waving something in front of it from above.

Knowing how to trip the sensor without being seen .....like at a weird angle.

I know I can trip mine when I'm at a stange angle from it.

Speaking of surveillance and detectors, did anyone ever wonder (and I've skimmed over a lot of discussion so please forgive me if this has been discussed to death) how T and S had the expertise to immediately know when some device wasn't going to cut it? I remember snippets of blog posts where she mentioned packing up and returning monitoring and surveillance devices for the "umpteenth" time because they knew those devices wouldn't work for their purposes. How would you even know that if you never tried it.

Insignificant probably, but it stands out to me.

Because they werent seeing anything on them? IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member