CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize if this has been discussed before. I just looked at the toxicology information posted as a sticky here on WS and noticed that she tested positive for Cotinine, which would indicate tobacco use. This seems somewhat contradictory to the picture of clean living Morgan that her mom has painted on the blog. I'm sure she wants to honor her daughter and show her in the most flattering light, but I can help but feel that there is information being withheld that would help us make a little more sense of things. JMO

I dont think there is a way to explain that one away. It is what it is. Unless the killer also took time to make her have a ciggy first. If parents are against cig she may have been a closet smoker. Im pretty sure anyone that thinks they know everything about their kid is kidding their self. Doesnt mean their keeping anything bad either. There are just some things their friends know that parents dont.

Correct.

Some argue that the pills had already dissolved.

I question whether we know it was even pills from her bottles of old scripts.

Thank u dear! Puzzling indeed! If these pills weren't hers then she had to get them from someone! I can't blame someone for not wanting to come forward. They more than likely had no idea what she would be using them for if she did indeed committ suicide.

I wonder if she was self medicating for pain in her ovary and went too far...

Imo yiu are likely not alone in your opinion that mom witheld this info and for reasons of painting her in a better light..but my question is when and where exatly is it that toni would have put this info into a blog post?

imo its very likely that Morgan when she did smoke it was not at home or anywhere around her parents(as is the case for the vast majority of young smokers would never smoke around parents)..so, with that in mind where exactly would it have been appropriate for Toni to post in her blog that Morgan may have smoked occassionaly or regularly but not around them so I cant understand why mom would have posted this detail..

Does that make sense?..i may not be explaining it correctly but imo I just see there as being zero cause for mom to have posted that morgan may have smoked on occassion(she didnt around them so why or how would mom even have specific knowledge of how often or when Mdid smoke)..imo she may have suspected such(aas many parents do) but if M did not ever smoke in front of them imo there is just no appropriate way to just shove that extraneous detail into a blog post..

So, in tgat sense i personally dont see it as in any way intentionally misleading or witholding important info..imo i see no appropriate opportunity for toni to have made mention of it..to my knowledge she has never in any way stated her daughter had never nor would ever have touched a single cigarette(tho I also realize in a parents mind this is excatly what they want and many times do believe)..but this particular detail imo isnt a detail that thus far would even come up as an important topic for a blog post..jmo.

I agree completely and just wanted to add that with the blog format that the mom is using, I wouldn't expect for her to post anything related to the death (such as tox screen) until after the anniversary of the death. I can understand only having the drugs that contributed to the death being brought up now because they were made public through news articles and not solely the mom.

I wonder if she was self medicating for pain in her ovary and went too far...

Very good point! And chronic pain could explain the pinched look on M's face in the pic taken just before her death.

Thank u dear! Puzzling indeed! If these pills weren't hers then she had to get them from someone! I can't blame someone for not wanting to come forward. They more than likely had no idea what she would be using them for if she did indeed committ suicide.

I wonder about the day she came home 2 weeks prior and want feeling good and T picked up on it. Morgan said she thought she had been drugged. Maybe she borrowed a muscle relaxer or something that day. Wasnt she having pain from the ballet?

From what we know so far.........flexeril, dalmane, or phenergan for that matter were not present at her house.

If friends knew M was an occasional user, recreational user or even had access to these things through other friends...now is the time for them to step up and say something to the I's or LE about it before I's continue to implicate people in her murder.... even if stalking led to her death. JMO

From what we know so far.........flexeril, dalmane, or phenergan for that matter were not present at her house.

One is to make you sleep, one is for nausea and one is a muscle relaxer. Wouldnt think it would be that hard to get from others.

If friends knew M was an occasional user, recreational user or even had access to these things through other friends...now is the time for them to step up and say something to the I's or LE about it before I's continue to implicate people in her murder.... even if stalking led to her death. JMO

If she were telling them she needed something for pain, to sleep etc they probably thought they were helping her tho. I doubt they had any idea she would do this. If she mentioned it they may not have even took it serious. then she dies. They are probably scared sh##less to tell anyone. Sharing prescription drugs is illegal.

Very good point! And chronic pain could explain the pinched look on M's face in the pic taken just before her death.

Pain because of the cyst? Keep in mind that cysts in ovaries are common and not always painful. Most women that have them probably don't even know it.

Pain because of the cyst? Keep in mind that cysts in ovaries are common and not always painful. Most women that have them probably don't even know it.

Not a medical professional at all- but my doc told me the above.

I definitely understand that, however, there are cases where it's painful. Maybe hers was. It was just speculation on my part anyway, I just post what pops into mah pea brain as it happens :p

If she were telling them she needed something for pain, to sleep etc they probably thought they were helping her tho. I doubt they had any idea she would do this. If she mentioned it they may not have even took it serious. then she dies. They are probably scared sh##less to tell anyone. Sharing prescription drugs is illegal.

I can see where you are coming from.....but it's been my experience, people that have drugs do not give them away. Maybe a pill or two to a friend, but more than that...I just don't see it. Especially NOT pain pills.

Moo but m went to appt withher gyno 36hrs before death..imo if any possible ovarian cystcyst was causing m pain/discomfort this would have been addressed..imo more likely than not if she did have an ovarian cyst she was likely unaware due to it not causing her any negative impact..they really are so very extremely common and much more often than not they dont cause the female pain/discomfort and most are unaware of its even existing..jmo, tho from my own personal experience with them as well several other female friends and family.

I can see where you are coming from.....but it's been my experience, people that have drugs do not give them away. Maybe a pill or two to a friend, but more than that...I just don't see it. Especially NOT pain pills.

But they might sell them, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member