CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MayraMM Thats why I wish someone that knew what they were reading would sit down with these parents and go over EVERYTHING with these parents and explain it to them. Its obvious they are in a great deal of pain and they do need answers.

Very good point! And chronic pain could explain the pinched look on M's face in the pic taken just before her death.

I think the ovary is a nonissue. If she had chronic pain from abdominal migraines or porphyria or the CO poisoning, then she wasn't in pain for those years she was on the drug. I brought this up before. It's interesting that she herself chose to stop the medications when she turned 18; the legal age to make her own health care decisions. They may have had side effects that she decided weren't worth the benefits. She has 1.5 years without the meds. If the meds were holding back her pain, then I would assume the pain returned. She had a short time to be "normal", then all of the sudden the pain is back, this stalking this is going on what ever it is, she's stressed out even more than normal.

I don't think it's coincidence that she chose ami to overdose on. I think she was making a statement.

MayraMM Thats why I wish someone that knew what they were reading would sit down with these parents and go over EVERYTHING with these parents and explain it to them. Its obvious they are in a great deal of pain and they do need answers.

How do we know that people haven't tried? One can only accept what they are willing to accept......

Probably, many women that know they have ovarian cysts is because it ruptured and they have pain. Since docs don't do routine sonograms most never know. I'm now wondering about congested kidney in the autopsy report. Is that due to death or the od?

I thought mom said on the radio show that Morgan didn't have any more pain after the treatments in the hyperbaric chamber. That doesn't mean that it didn't come back and she didn't say anything, though.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

I think the amounts were much less than what we were told. There may have been an exaggeration about the amount taken or a misunderstanding when the amounts were conveyed to mom, but either way, that was our source other than the letter from the second pathologist. The amount in her blood could have been explained, as the first pathologist said, but the amount in her gastric contents pretty much blew that away.

Last night in a comment on the blog TI stated that someone told her the autopsy was out there and implied that she didn't know what it stated, so I'm under the impression that she never asked for or received copies of the actual autopsy, but rather got her information from phone conversations, which are easy to misunderstand or mis-remember.

For instance, mom insisted the second path said had been liquid ami, but his report doesn't state that. I can see the conversation being something like him explaining the amounts in M's system and mom asking if it could have been liquid, and the doc answer that it could have. In mom's grief, that's what she latches on to; it must have been liquid ami, therefore she didn't kill herself, and therefore it was murder.

Duh! "What was IN her system was much LESS than the previous assumption" was is what I MEANT to type! Lol, hence my repeating your picking up on the ng/mg differences.

Sorry! I have been having senior moments all week!

In tonight's blog by Mom, is she implying M was frightened to death?

Does that mean she wasn't murdered in her room?

There where 8 drugs listed on the tox report, there was not enough blood specimen to determine the amount in her system.

I thought mom said on the radio show that Morgan didn't have any more pain after the treatments in the hyperbaric chamber. That doesn't mean that it didn't come back and she didn't say anything, though.

Dr. D said the hyperbaric chamber treatments helped to partially alleviate some of her symptoms, which tells me they didn't alleviate all of them, or totally alleviate any of them.

I wonder why she got the treatments at all, since it appears to have taken place years after her exposure, and why so few (only 7) dives.

Dr. D said the hyperbaric chamber treatments helped to partially alleviate some of her symptoms, which tells me they didn't alleviate all of them, or totally alleviate any of them.

I wonder why she got the treatments at all, since it appears to have taken place years after her exposure, and why so few (only 7) dives.

I listened to the radio show today, and I thought mom said she had no more pain after the treatments. I may be mistaken, though.

I listened to the radio show today, and I thought mom said she had no more pain after the treatments. I may be mistaken, though.

Yeah, that's what she said, but that doesn't mean that was the case. M could have told them there was no pain so they wouldn't worry, or so they wouldn't force her back on the ami. Like I said, I think her choice of medication to take for an OD was a message in and of itself.

Hi Everyone,

I have a favor to ask you. If you see any pictures or diagrams posted on Morgan's thread (or threads in the past) could you please alert on them?

We need to make sure we have permission to use the pictures and such first. If I can find them then I can see which ones we are allowed to keep on the forum and which ones need permission.

Thank you for your help.

Tricia

```````````````````````````````````````

There where 8 drugs listed on the tox report, there was not enough blood specimen to determine the amount in her system.

Was it the autopsy report, then, that listed in ngs the amounts of the drugs found in her system and that it was appr. 2x the lethal dose? I musta got that mixed up. Shocker!!! :p

Thank you for posting both, BTW, Raine.

I am confused...is the report we read recently from the autopsy not provided by Morgan's parents, but another source? In other words, did they not want that one to be released to the public?

I am confused...is the report we read recently from the autopsy not provided by Morgan's parents, but another source? In other words, did they not want that one to be released to the public?

I think Raine said both were available to the public for the asking and so she asked and got.

I don't know if M's parents have read either report. I am thinking not. Maybe they didn't know what Raine knows?

It's public record in CO, so it doesn't have to come from them.

From my understanding, The Autopsy and Tox report would be given along with the death certificate

Okay, so the report did not come from the blog and we don't know for sure if her parents have seen it, but I would assume so. I mean wouldn't that be the first thing you would want to read, once it was ready?

Obviously, to me anyway, they did not want us ,the public, to read that info, at least not until they had paved the way with their version. I do not mean to use the word "version" in a disparaging manner, just cannot think of a synonym.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip