CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So for any who are really skeeved, mind boggled, and/or feeling the Ingrams are ever changing the "facts" of how things occurred and what their beliefs are about the how/who/when/where of not only the stalking but also the how/who/when/where of Morgan's death.. If having followed along from the beginning(or merely having taken the quite a bit of time to read the blog from the beginning) one would see/recall these details of which Toni went into rather great detail tonight in her blog post are not "evolving"..they are not changing based upon what "we" are saying and/or speculating..in fact that is not at all what is happening..not even in the least with what has been their thoughts and opinions on what happened in that 4 month time and most importantly what happened that night morning of 12/1-12/2..

The frightened to death..scared to death was absolutely discussed at some length by mom long ago on the blog about their believing it a possibility at one point(ESPECIALLY PRIOR to tox report)..the entire "reaching" or "grasping" at straws some may believe these poor, deteriorating throughout the blog parents that some may believe are "evolving" in to far fetched theories involving roof tops and objects used to tap, knock, or bang on the windows without having left any evidence on the ground...

These are not newly evolved details of their suddenly becoming more desperate..these details have been discussed way prior to now and are in no way new and desperate unravelings as the story continues being told..they are the beliefs that these parents have had long before any of us came along and began reading and commenting on the blog..

The only "new" detail that was introduced tonight was the fact that there was indeed a "seam" in the locations and view of the surveillance cams that actually did allow for one to slip unseen into the tree and out of sight onto the roof.the onl y thing the stalker had to know was the placement of the cams and as has been mentioned already(and supposedly will be gone into with more detail in the near future) is the fact that there is undeniable proof that the stalker absolutely did now the exact placement of each cam..as she stated that footsteps in the snow leading to/from none other than the house 3 doors down and an individual who went to each surveillance cam and waved their arms in the frame of the cam to let it be known they knew exactly where each one was..even LE viewed and were fully aware of this event(again soon we will get to this point in the acct where we will learn more detail about that particular event)..

All in all unlike what it appears some are of the opinion of in the Ingram's deteriorating and ever changing the "facts" of their account..in reality thats just not the case as the same beliefs, opinions and thoughts on what possibly occurred have been stated way long ago in the blog..theyre not new or evolved or changed..

Nor on the other hand if the issue is that ones opinion is simply that their beliefs have now become unrealistic or far fetched..to each their own and its their prerogative to believe so..but one things for certain as far as the Ingrams go this belief of theirs is in no way new or evolved or changed from what they shared long ago..it may be unrealistic to some but its been that same "unrealistic" from the get go and not newly evolved or suddenly changed into unrealistic..

Just saying the issues with the family having changed up their story are not at all accurate or true..their story may be strange to some but if so then its been strange all along and not just now changed ..these details are in the blog and are easily verifiable by reading or re reading the entire blog from its beginning..

Jmo.

The only Thing added to the report was the COD change and Tox screen this the Autopsy from Dec. 2011

The second opinion was based off the first toxicology report, so I am sure the parents received appropriate copies of the reports at the time they were issued. Especially as thorough as the Ingrams have been documenting the case.

Sorry, just catching up, reading the latest post, and am a few pages behind. Someone may have posted this already.

But:

1. on what basis could they even consider a restraining order against their suspect? They have zero evidence that he's responsible for any stalking or harassment or anything (as far as we know). Can anyone just go get a restraining order against anyone for any reason?

2. "Then it was established that Morgan actually had been killed by a massive dose of amitriptyline. That of course was before the latest Coroner twist, which produced a report with six other date rape drugs in her system."

So now we're up to Ami plus SIX other date rape drugs, for a total of SEVEN?

:waitasec:

Ok, back to reading...

I was told the parents have the same reports that I have!

So then maybe they just haven't been able to bring themselves to look at them.

I can't imagine having to do that, especially if I was struggling so hard to hold on to any explanation other than suicide. And even if they haven't read the reports, they likely know where the findings point. :(. (All of which is MOO)

I have felt so sorry for the whole family since the first day I read about Morgan, but I really ache for them now. :(. I hugged my girl extra tight tonight.

Not sure if I'm one of the posters this is directed at -- given that I used the word "unraveling" -- but, for the record, I was referring to the tone of the blog, not the content. :twocents:

So for any who are really skeeved, mind boggled, and/or feeling the Ingrams are ever changing the "facts" of how things occurred and what their beliefs are about the how/who/when/where of not only the stalking but also the how/who/when/where of Morgan's death.. If having followed along from the beginning(or merely having taken the quite a bit of time to read the blog from the beginning) one would see/recall these details of which Toni went into rather great detail tonight in her blog post are not "evolving"..they are not changing based upon what "we" are saying and/or speculating..in fact that is not at all what is happening..not even in the least with what has been their thoughts and opinions on what happened in that 4 month time and most importantly what happened that night morning of 12/1-12/2..

The frightened to death..scared to death was absolutely discussed at some length by mom long ago on the blog about their believing it a possibility at one point(ESPECIALLY PRIOR to tox report)..the entire "reaching" or "grasping" at straws some may believe these poor, deteriorating throughout the blog parents that some may believe are "evolving" in to far fetched theories involving roof tops and objects used to tap, knock, or bang on the windows without having left any evidence on the ground...

These are not newly evolved details of their suddenly becoming more desperate..these details have been discussed way prior to now and are in no way new and desperate unravelings as the story continues being told..they are the beliefs that these parents have had long before any of us came along and began reading and commenting on the blog..

The only "new" detail that was introduced tonight was the fact that there was indeed a "seam" in the locations and view of the surveillance cams that actually did allow for one to slip unseen into the tree and out of sight onto the roof.the onl y thing the stalker had to know was the placement of the cams and as has been mentioned already(and supposedly will be gone into with more detail in the near future) is the fact that there is undeniable proof that the stalker absolutely did now the exact placement of each cam..as she stated that footsteps in the snow leading to/from none other than the house 3 doors down and an individual who went to each surveillance cam and waved their arms in the frame of the cam to let it be known they knew exactly where each one was..even LE viewed and were fully aware of this event(again soon we will get to this point in the acct where we will learn more detail about that particular event)..

All in all unlike what it appears some are of the opinion of in the Ingram's deteriorating and ever changing the "facts" of their account..in reality thats just not the case as the same beliefs, opinions and thoughts on what possibly occurred have been stated way long ago in the blog..theyre not new or evolved or changed..

Nor on the other hand if the issue is that ones opinion is simply that their beliefs have now become unrealistic or far fetched..to each their own and its their prerogative to believe so..but one things for certain as far as the Ingrams go this belief of theirs is in no way new or evolved or changed from what they shared long ago..it may be unrealistic to some but its been that same "unrealistic" from the get go and not newly evolved or suddenly changed into unrealistic..

Just saying the issues with the family having changed up their story are not at all accurate or true..their story may be strange to some but if so then its been strange all along and not just now changed ..these details are in the blog and are easily verifiable by reading or re reading the entire blog from its beginning..

Jmo.

The autopsy report did surprise me. I was under the impression it was a shoddy job and that wasnt the case.Also surprised she was fully dressed. I suspect when we see the police report from that morning we will find some more surprises.

What if it wasn't the stalking that drove her to suicide? What if the "stalking" was perceived more by mom and not by M? So far, the blog certainly presents it that way. What if her stressors were from pressure at home? Do you think the family should be held responsible? What if the pressure wasn't pressure at all, but a side effect (suicidal idealogy) from the antidepressant she had been taking and may or may not have continued to take? Who then to blame? The pharmaceutical companies, the doctors who prescribed them or the parents who insisted she take them?

My point is unless she left a note, we don't know what caused her to do this. It could have been spur of the moment over some event, or maybe something she had planned, or at least entertained for a long while.

If there was a note left saying that she couldn't take the stalking any more, couldn't stand being watched all the time, etc. then yeah, I agree, the bullies should be held responsible. But we don't even have proof of stalking, much less that it drove her to suicide.

I think at this time it's important the parents come to terms with what happened without looking for some outside source to blame. And blaming innocent people is not only not going to help them heal, but potentially open them up for a law suit.

See I don't agree with this. I think Morgan was very affected by this, not sure how someone would think that she wasn't.

I also don't agree that the parents should come to terms with suicide if there isn't enough there to be definitive.

Not impressed with the first medical examiner.

Changing it to suicide eight months later is weird to me. Diagnosing acute intermittent porphyria without a test in strange too.

Sorry, just catching up, reading the latest post, and am a few pages behind. Someone may have posted this already.

But:

1. on what basis could they even consider a restraining order against their suspect? They have zero evidence that he's responsible for any stalking or harassment or anything (as far as we know). Can anyone just go get a restraining order against anyone for any reason?

2. "Then it was established that Morgan actually had been killed by a massive dose of amitriptyline. That of course was before the latest Coroner twist, which produced a report with six other date rape drugs in her system."

So now we're up to Ami plus SIX other date rape drugs, for a total of SEVEN?

:waitasec:

Ok, back to reading...

I did a quick google search, and it looks like in Colorado you can get a temporary restraining order by filling a complaint with the court, and telling your side of the story to a judge. If the judge approves it, a hearing is scheduled to make it permanent. At that hearing, the defendant had a chance to tell his/her side of the story.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

One thing I can't understand is the guaifenesin. Why bother taking a decongestant to help relieve symptoms of a cold if you were planning on suicide later on? Unless it was an incredibly spur of the moment decision? Perhaps her texts from that night reveal something. And what of the missing jewellery? I think there are still too many unanswered questions at this point to definitely say she comitted suicide.

The missing jewelry will remain a mystery until LE get a list of what actually is missing. Anyone could walk in and say "Yep.Thats mine." I understand why LE cant going showing what they have confiscated .Its evidence to someones crime.

One thing I can't understand is the guaifenesin. Why bother taking a decongestant to help relieve symptoms of a cold if you were planning on suicide later on? Unless it was an incredibly spur of the moment decision? Perhaps her texts from that night reveal something. And what of the missing jewellery? I think there are still too many unanswered questions at this point to definitely say she comitted suicide.

She could have taken it earlier to ease the symptoms and figured what the heck, it would just add to the effect. Maybe she still wasn't completely sure she was going to do it, and something in the conversation with the ex or new BF, or something at home or at one of the places she visited was the deciding factor for her.

I was thinking of that myself, but she may have taken the guaifenesin earlier in the day to treat cold symptoms.

She could have taken it earlier to ease the symptoms and figured what the heck, it would just add to the effect. Maybe she still wasn't completely sure she was going to do it, and something in the conversation with the ex or new BF, or something at home or at one of the places she visited was the deciding factor for her.

I think you bring up a very good point as usual, MayraMM. Didn't Mom write that M had visited outside of the ex bf's house chatting with another friend for about 10 mins. Perhaps it was upsetting to her that he didn't come outside to chat. It may have struck her as dismissive or callous, or just plain sad.

The missing jewelry will remain a mystery until LE get a list of what actually is missing. Anyone could walk in and say "Yep.Thats mine." I understand why LE cant going showing what they have confiscated .Its evidence to someones crime.

I wonder how many of her friends weren't gifted the jewelry before she died, and are now afraid to step forward and say anything for fear of being blamed for her death. She could have made them early Christmas presents.

I think you bring up a very good point as usual, MayraMM. Didn't Mom write that M had visited outside of the ex bf's house chatting with another frined for about 10 mins. Perhaps it was upsetting to her that he didn't come outside to chat. It may have struck her as dismissive or callous, or just plain sad.

Or maybe their relationship had ended because of his move out of country, and seeing him reminded her not only of what they had, but of the opportunities she hadn't jumped at, for whatever reason, and now he's moved on and it's too late for them.

I think mom did clarify tonight in her blog Morgan did have alot of freedom before the stalking. The change of lifestyle had to take its toll.

But didn't the parents provide some detailed descriptions of the jewelry?

I was thinking of that myself, but she may have taken the guaifenesin earlier in the day to treat cold symptoms.

I agree. Even if she was planning it, who wants to spend their last day congested and snuffley?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

But didn't the parents provide some detailed descriptions of the jewelry?
I dont think they ever got around to it. I believe S didnt want her going thru pics etc.She was upset because LE wouldnt show the jewelry to her. IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg