CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure someone didn't slip her something before.........like when she thought she felt weird and actually voiced that fear.

I swear, if I say it feels like someone put something in my drink because I feel weird and sick..........then turn up dead two weeks later............pay attention to it!

You have a point there. And she returned to the same house that night she died. Which is not the suspected perp. (Need to clarify the one I's think because no one has been named a suspect or a POI in this case.)

Right. But I'm almost positive I read on the blog that her mother gave descriptions of the jewelry.

Did none of those descriptions match? If they were even close why not make sure and see if she could identify it?

From what I understood they hadn't reported any jewelry stolen until after they found out about this incident - and since the police blotter stated "receiving stolen property" someone earlier stated it was most likely that the jewelry belonged to someone else who had filed a report of missing jewelry and it was matched to that report and that's how they knew it was stolen property.

You don't have to have a picture, but you do have to be able to describe it. They can't just show you what they found because there are many people out there who would say it was theirs even if it weren't.

I understand that.

Are you saying that they didn't give descriptions of the jewelry?

From the best of recollection they did.

And one would think that if you have a dead girl with jewelry missing, LE would make damn sure that it wasn't her jewelry...........especially when the alledged stalker is the one who had it!

http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20120907/NEWS/120909901

This article about the Ingrams and their blog says 'that person' was arrested with drugs and jewelry. But it also states "she says", meaning Toni and does not provide any other sources to confirm Toni's story.

HTH

ETA: I am re-reading the blog and comments and haven't been able to find anywhere that TI says they gave police a description of the missing jewelry, just where she says S didn't want her looking thru thousands of pictures......I'm still looking though, lol

ETA again.....duh. It is right before she says that about the 50,000 pictures. She says she wrote a list and gave it to "our" detective which I took to mean a PI they hired, but I think she meant the detective assigned to the case. September 7.

Does anyone else not finding it to be speaking volumes that here we are literally months into this blog where there have been absolute names stated associated with extremely serious felony crimes..and imo more importantly continue to be called out by name and absolutely no legal action being taken for what would be a slam dunk case of defamation if the accusations were untrue, not factual, and lies.. And imo the issue of utmost importance and time being of the essence to put a halt on the naming and accusations immediately..

Yet nothing..it continues...??

You have a point there. And she returned to the same house that night she died. Which is not the suspected perp. (Need to clarify the one I's think because no one has been named a suspect or a POI in this case.)

That's why I am anxious to hear more about the gang thing.

I've read some comments of people writing in to the blog saying such and such is involved/needs to be looked at............etc.

And one would think that if you have a dead girl with jewelry missing, LE would make damn sure that it wasn't her jewelry...........especially when the alledged stalker is the one who had it!

How do you know they didn't? Like I said, they could have had a report of property stolen that matched the jewelry and there was no reason to see if it matched M's. Or the jewelry found could have obviously been a man's. Or it could have been silver and not gold.

We don't know what LE did or didn't do, since we haven't see a report. You can go one believing mom's accounts; I prefer hard data. That's just our different ways of thinking.

Does anyone else not finding it to be speaking volumes that here we are literally months into this blog where there have been absolute names stated associated with extremely serious felony crimes..and imo more importantly continue to be called out by name and absolutely no legal action being taken for what would be a slam dunk case of defamation if the accusations were untrue, not factual, and lies.. And imo the issue of utmost importance and time being of the essence to put a halt on the naming and accusations immediately..

Yes I discussed this with my sister.

If you are innocent...........wouldn't you sign on and say hey that's me and all of this is false! I'd raise hell........... Perhaps the silence should be a clue on the question of validity?

Yes I discussed this with my sister.

If you are innocent...........wouldn't you sign on and say hey that's me and all of this is false! I'd raise hell........... Perhaps the silence should be a clue on the question of validity?

Not if I had an attorney and the attorney told me to just keep my mouth shut until it went to court.

TI said her trash was gone thru. Could be an investigator. If there is a case against her, she's providing the ammunition for them, so why stop her? If I were the attorney for one of those alphas, I'd want to show as many inconsistencies as possible, which means let her keep blogging.

Just a guess tho

How do you know they didn't? Like I said, they could have had a report of property stolen that matched the jewelry and there was no reason to see if it matched M's. Or the jewelry found could have obviously been a man's. Or it could have been silver and not gold.

We don't know what LE did or didn't do, since we haven't see a report. You can go one believing mom's accounts; I prefer hard data. That's just our different ways of thinking.

Maybe so...........but since they were selling it at Cash for Gold.........and it could be related to a death............with the families suspicions voiced to the police, I'd consider ruling it out with certainty part of that hard data.

Like I've stated from the beginning, I'm going on the assumption that story being told is true.

They could be advised not to do anything until the blog plays out Dec 2nd to gather all they can for a case.

TI said her trash was gone thru. Could be an investigator. If there is a case against her, she's providing the ammunition for them, so why stop her? If I were the attorney for one of those alphas, I'd want to show as many inconsistencies as possible, which means let her keep blogging.

Just a guess tho

Not gone through.........taken.

Here's everything I could find in the blog regarding dogs (another thing that's been nagging at me.)

Something about the presence of 3 dogs between their home and the neighbor's home, not one of which seems to have alerted on the night Morgan died, is bugging me (with regards to the theory that the stalker ever entered the home or lurked around outside on a regular basis.)

Also, if Tessi barks when someone's at the door, did she bark when the stalker was on the porch? Or the time he was punching the code into the keypad?

Okay, this has bothered me too. The main reason being I breed and show Australian Shepherds. I have had even the friendliest puppies at about 3 months old bark and growl at strangers. They are a herding breed with strong guardian instincts. Knowing the breed as well as I do, I would have to believe the puppy, if not both dogs had been drugged to some degree if there was someone in her room the night she died.

Okay, this has bothered me too. The main reason being I breed and show Australian Shepherds. I have had even the friendliest puppies at about 3 months old bark and growl at strangers. They are a herding breed with strong guardian instincts. Knowing the breed as well as I do, I would have to believe the puppy, if not both dogs had been drugged to some degree if there was someone in her room the night she died.

Did anyone ever address why the dog that actually would have barked.....died right before the stalking?

Ah yes.
Reading the days blog updates and I think I hear the outside inner door opening.
I'm getting good at cutting off screams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg