CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nite all. I'm going to watch a taped show and see if I can't fall asleep before the wee hours. I'll say a prayer for truth and peace surrounding Morgan.

Unless they knew what it was about. If I were 20 and my friend gave me some gold jewelry out of the blue and then turned up dead, I'd know she had committed suicide. If the mom was someone I felt comfortable with, I would have gone up and said something, offered the jewelry back, but if the mother was someone I felt uncomfortable around, maybe because she was dealing with her grief in an accusatory way, I might be afraid to approach her.

Was mom telling the friends her fears and worries those 8 months before the COD was changed? Did they even know she was looking for the jewelry or that something was missing? We don't know anything about the contact between the friends and family at all.

Morgan didn't have a job, apart from babysitting. Maybe she traded her jewelry for the drugs she needed to commit suicide. We don't really know.

I haven't seen evidence that Morgan actually had a cold, but thought she was getting a cough. There was lung congestion but, imo, pulmonary edema from something toxic in the previous 2 weeks should be ruled out. All the weakness, lack of appetite, facial rash, etc. Could have been something going on.

Can someone please link me to the facial rash part? I've seen it mentioned more than once and don't recall seeing it anyplace. That's a side effect of Ami, so it really interests me. TIA!

Can someone please link me to the facial rash part? I've seen it mentioned more than once and don't recall seeing it anyplace. That's a side effect of Ami, so it really interests me. TIA!

I think it was one of those mix ups. Someone posted that facial rash could be a side effect of ami, and somehow that turned into she had a facial rash. I don't recall it mentioned on the autopsy report or on the blog. If someone knows different, tho, please share.

Did anyone ever address why the dog that actually would have barked.....died right before the stalking?

Toni mentioned it in a blog comment. She said he was really old and basically stated that the dog wasn't killed. I read between the lines that they had him put down.

I think it was one of those mix ups. Someone posted that facial rash could be a side effect of ami, and somehow that turned into she had a facial rash. I don't recall it mentioned on the autopsy report or on the blog. If someone knows different, tho, please share.

No, I do recall TI mentioning that one of the nights M slept in the closet she had a rash, assumed to be from the stress of the situation. I'm fairly certain it was back 2, if not 3, threads on this though and I have no idea where on the blog it is so I'm not going searching tonight, lol.

So it could have been lounging clothes, something comfy she changed into.

I have "outside" clothes that I change as soon as I walk in the door; put on leggings and a t-shirt, and take off my shoes, but then again, when I'm outside I'm wearing cargo pants with an in-the-waist holster, and it's not that comfortable for sitting around at home.

M could have had on heels and a dress, something nice for her date, and changed into something more comfortable.
<not being snarky in the least but felt compelled to say that as reading the inflection of words can often be difficult to discern between serious and smartazz>

That said I was under the impression that the afternoon of Thursday 12/1 that Morgan spent with D was mainly consisting of her driving him to Aspen to fill out/turn in job applications afterward taking him to drop him off at his grandmas where she stayed and visted for a while before heading home and stopping off wheresome friends were gathered..

And that Morgan and D had planned to meet for breakfast that followoing morning before her bbsit job..

Is there other info about them having gone out on a special date that Thursday?

So it could have been lounging clothes, something comfy she changed into.

I have "outside" clothes that I change as soon as I walk in the door; put on leggings and a t-shirt, and take off my shoes, but then again, when I'm outside I'm wearing cargo pants with an in-the-waist holster, and it's not that comfortable for sitting around at home.

M could have had on heels and a dress, something nice for her date, and changed into something more comfortable.

Ah, she replied to my comment! I was complaining earlier that she posted my other comments, but not this one, but looks like she did post it later and answered it.

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1410

No, I do recall TI mentioning that one of the nights M slept in the closet she had a rash, assumed to be from the stress of the situation. I'm fairly certain it was back 2, if not 3, threads on this though and I have no idea where on the blog it is so I'm not going searching tonight, lol.

You know, I think you're right. Wasn't it on her arms tho?

<not being snarky in the least but felt compelled to say that as reading the inflection of words can often be difficult to discern between serious and smartazz>

That said I was under the impression that the afternoon of Thursday 12/1 that Morgan spent with D was mainly consisting of her driving him to Aspen to fill out/turn in job applications afterward taking him to drop him off at his grandmas where she stayed and visted for a while before heading home and stopping off wheresome friends were gathered..

And that Morgan and D had planned to meet for breakfast that followoing morning before her bbsit job..

Is there other info about them having gone out on a special date that Thursday?

Wasn't mom talking about earlier walking in on her and watching her get all gussied up for her date, music blasting? She mentioned something about how good it was to see her acting normal. I think that was her last day, anyway.

Ah, she replied to my comment! I was complaining earlier that she posted my other comments, but not this one, but looks like she did post it later and answered it.

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1410

So there was nothing unusual about what she was found in. It's the same clothes her mom saw her in after she came home and changed.

OMG, this is totally ringing a bell now!

Toni mentioned it in a blog comment. She said he was really old and basically stated that the dog wasn't killed. I read between the lines that they had him put down.

Aww, eighteen is a long life. I wish he would have lived a little longer since he was the most guardlike of the three.

TI said on the blog that Morgan developed a rash, IIRC, it was the first nite that she slept in her parents' closet.

TI said on the blog that Morgan developed a rash, IIRC, it was the first nite that she slept in her parents' closet.

I wonder if it was a reaction to the carpet or something or maybe she had started back on the ami, but her tox screens still showed an overdose, not an accidental ingestion or cumulative effect. It would explain the suicidal ideation, tho.

I wonder if it was a reaction to the carpet or something or maybe she had started back on the ami, but her tox screens still showed an overdose, not an accidental ingestion or cumulative effect. It would explain the suicidal ideation, tho.
IDK, but rashes have about a billion causes. ;) Including stress. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg