CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My father was an investigator. That's the kind of stuff he did. Take stuff and go thru it later.

I just wanted to clarify that it was actually taken.

Obviously someone wanted to go through it.

Did anyone ever address why the dog that actually would have barked.....died right before the stalking?
Someone asked about it in blog comments, and TI acknowledged their point, but said that the dog was 18 years old and was not killed. IIRC.

The person who has been named was charged with other crimes. He could be terrified of having a murder pinned on him so is keeping quiet about defamation right now. I wonder if he blames The family for increased police attention and his getting caught.

I just wanted to clarify that it was actually taken.

Obviously someone wanted to go through it.

Taken or gone thru doesn't change the fact that someone is looking very, very closely at TI. There are only 3 groups of people I can think of off the top of my head who would benefit from that; LE, the media, or the people who might be getting ready to sue her. None bode well for her.

Taken or gone thru doesn't change the fact that someone is looking very, very closely at TI. There are only 3 groups of people I can think of off the top of my head who would benefit from that; LE, the media, or the people who might be getting ready to sue her. None bode well for her.

She may have some lawsuits of her own in mind.

I'm almost positive she gave descriptions.

I mean who has all of their jewelry photographed ?

I've never heard of having to have a picture of something that was stolen.
I was just reading over at the blog and ran across a mention of M's jewelry.
Yes she emailed descriptions of the jewelry over to the detective after she realized they were missing.
Morgan had always kept her nicer jewelry in a specific place as most women do. Her costume jewelry was still around in her bedroom.
When Toni heard about someone's arrest in another town through a friend, she found out that he had turned in some gold jewelry for cash at a cash for gold exchange store. Toni was curious if any of the pieces matched any of Morgan's jewelry. LE didn't cooperate with her saying Toni would need to supply pictures of the jewelry. I mean, really?

It's hard for me to believe LE would be that lame on this issue. How hard would it be to take her list and check to see if any of the pieces described seemed to match those that had been turned in for cash. :waitasec: If none of the pieces seemed close, then those weren't Morgan's pieces.

A little lession here is to take pics of your better items, decorative and personal, in your house. Put them with your insurance papers or in a safe. That way if they're ever lost or stolen you have direct evidence of what they look like. Even if they're not mucho expensive, they mean something to you.

I was just reading over at the blog and ran across a mention of M's jewelry.
Yes she emailed descriptions of the jewelry over to the detective after she realized they were missing.
Morgan had always kept her nicer jewelry in a specific place as most women do. Her costume jewelry was still around in her bedroom.
When Toni heard about someone's arrest in another town through a friend, she found out that he had turned in some gold jewelry in for cash at a cash for gold exchange store. Toni was curious if any of the pieces matched any of Morgan's jewelry. LE didn't cooperate with her saying Toni would need to supply pictures of the jewelry. I mean, really?

It's hard for me to believe LE would be that lame on this issue. How hard would it be to take her list and check to see if any of the pieces described seemed to match those that had been turned in for cash. :waitasec: If none of the pieces seemed close, then those weren't Morgan's pieces.

A little lession here is to take pics of your better items, decorative and personal, in your house. Put them with your insurance papers or in a safe. That way if they're ever lost or stolen you have direct evidence of what they look like. Even if they're not mucho expensive, they mean something to you.

Ahh thank you!

If Morgan had given any of her friends a piece of her jewelry, they would have come forward to tell Toni after Morgan died. Especially when they heard the cod was changed to suicide. They'd probably want Toni to know that that happened simply so she'd have that information.

If it were me, I'd offer to give whatever it was back to Toni and let her make the decision if I should keep it or not. Besides, I'd wonder in the first place why my twenty year old gf was giving me a piece of real gold jewelry. :waitasec:

I think I caught up reading all the posts. Did anybody see that TI posted in the comments of a few days ago that Morgan had not been wearing the green 'skinny' jeans and t-shirt earlier when she arrived home? Just thought I'd mention it as we posted on that a lot.

I think I caught up reading all the posts. Did anybody see that TI posted in the comments of a few days ago that Morgan had not been wearing the green 'skinny' jeans and t-shirt earlier when she arrived home? Just thought I'd mention it as we posted on that a lot.
No...can you link (or say which blog post) plz?

So it could have been lounging clothes, something comfy she changed into.

I have "outside" clothes that I change as soon as I walk in the door; put on leggings and a t-shirt, and take off my shoes, but then again, when I'm outside I'm wearing cargo pants with an in-the-waist holster, and it's not that comfortable for sitting around at home.

M could have had on heels and a dress, something nice for her date, and changed into something more comfortable.

Nooooo! I missed that! And I was trying to read carefully but admittedly was skipped thru the kind and thoughtful posts looking for more clues. I know, I know.

Did she say what M HAD been wearing when she went out? Did she clarify if the jeans were slouchy, comfy ones or dressier? So many questions!!!!

The person who has been named was charged with other crimes. He could be terrified of having a murder pinned on him so is keeping quiet about defamation right now. I wonder if he blames The family for increased police attention and his getting caught.

It would take one heck of a lot of evidence to have LE look at that person as the stalker. Then, the next step would be to prove murder. The evidence presented so far is too flimsy for a case to be made. There isn't even circumstantial evidence. MOO.

That being said, I do not find anything to lead me to suicide. I can't help but wonder how much light the friends could shine on M's state of mind if they felt comfortable speaking up. It is a very perplexing matter.

Does anyone else not finding it to be speaking volumes that here we are literally months into this blog where there have been absolute names stated associated with extremely serious felony crimes..and imo more importantly continue to be called out by name and absolutely no legal action being taken for what would be a slam dunk case of defamation if the accusations were untrue, not factual, and lies.. And imo the issue of utmost importance and time being of the essence to put a halt on the naming and accusations immediately..

Yet nothing..it continues...??

I don't think it says much, honestly. For all we know, they are talking to lawyers and are building their cases like others have suggested. Also, it took the I's a long time to get a lawyer for whatever reasons. Maybe these people have similar reasons. One may be the fact that a retainer costs thousands of dollars they might not have? Gitana (sorry if I spelled that wrong) posted once that the case probably isn't famous enough yet to entice a lawyer to get involved pro bono.

I dunno. JMO

I think mom did clarify tonight in her blog Morgan did have alot of freedom before the stalking. The change of lifestyle had to take its toll.

But we've also noticed that each day's post seems to address things we've discussed here, and we've talked a lot about the parent's clingyness and Morgan behaving like a "typical" 20 year old, etc.

Nooooo! I missed that! And I was trying to read carefully but admittedly was skipped thru the kind and thoughtful posts looking for more clues. I know, I know.

Did she say what M HAD been wearing when she went out? Did she clarify if the jeans were slouchy, comfy ones or dressier? So many questions!!!!

Skinny jeans and I can't believe I imagined they were too. Even though I'm a little old for those, for around the house they're real comfy. With a longish top you can still look casually decent.

No, no mentioned of the outfit M wore out earlier in the day into the night.

TI responded to a question asked by a WS member as they posted the other day that they had asked it. I went back a few pages to see if any new comments had been added or answered.

Quiet as far as WE know, right? In reality, they could be posting on the blog, but might be getting blocked for whatever reason. And they really can't come over here and post (assuming they've heard of WS) can they? I mean, they CAN, but but they can't introduce any new facts without getting verified, which could be very intimidating.

And if they really know anything about a stalker, a murder or M's (possible, but not not proven) drug use they might be afraid to come forward for fear of being "outed." I wouldn't want to live in fear of the wrath of the (alleged) perp(s) or conversely, take any backlash for saying something about M that might be upsetting to hear if such info exists. After all, mom posted on her blog that she knows how to look into IP addresses now, and even suggested we sleuth each other over here at one point.
Another possible reality is that they aren't being quiet, but are communicating in ways/places we don't know about or can't discuss here.

JMO!!!

BBM: Really? Wow!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members