CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To Tricia.......are you talking about pictures from m's blog? If so, there are only a few scattered ones of m posted. Most of the others are all over the hunters cam picture

I know some were posted in the media thread.

Right off hand, I can't think of any pictures that were copied from any other site.

Why would M be "freaked out" by Vaseline on her windows to check for trajectory of the "rocks"?

See, I noticed a few instances where TI mentions M would be "freaked out" by something they proposed, yet she was A-Ok with video surveillance and a panic button. None of it makes any sense to me anymore. At this point, I'll just be sitting back and waiting till December.

Vaseline on her windows. I didn't read that yet. Was it to see fingerprints? Maybe Toni is going by statistics that some stalking victims get so hopeless that they commit suicide if she can't prove outright murder.

Okay, so the report did not come from the blog and we don't know for sure if her parents have seen it, but I would assume so. I mean wouldn't that be the first thing you would want to read, once it was ready?

Obviously, to me anyway, they did not want us ,the public, to read that info, at least not until they had paved the way with their version. I do not mean to use the word "version" in a disparaging manner, just cannot think of a synonym.

I'm sorry. Everybody else may disagree, but I'm not sure how the new reports is a slam dunk against the parents and their story at all.

Have fun everybody!:rocker:

I'm sorry. Everybody else may disagree, but I'm not sure how the new reports is a slam dunk against the parents and their story at all.

I didn't say it was. But to me it shows that certain things were considered and ruled out as opposed to nothing being looked at.

Thank u dear! Puzzling indeed! If these pills weren't hers then she had to get them from someone! I can't blame someone for not wanting to come forward. They more than likely had no idea what she would be using them for if she did indeed committ suicide.

One is to make you sleep, one is for nausea and one is a muscle relaxer. Wouldnt think it would be that hard to get from others.

LOL yes I'm very familiar with all of those drugs.

My point is they weren't present at her house (thus far)

And they also just happen to make up a type of date rape cocktail.

What I got from the post is that the Ingrams thought Morgan could have been "scared to death" prior to the toxicology reports coming back with the high levels of ami. I haven't made up my mind about what I think happened that night, but I don't think TI is contradicting herself as it is being made to sound.

JMO

It isn't.

We knew she had a lethal level of ami.

For me, it doesn't imply a definitive suicide ruling.

LIke Dr. D. said............undetermined/ami toxicity.

Not sure I know how to effectively communicate the concern I feel for M's parents' well being after reading this latest blog post. It's like ... unraveling. :(

Do either of her parents smoke? Was the guy she was with all day a smoker? Was her friend smoking while they stood outside and talked? The wind could have been blowing in her face and thus the smoke. Happened last week to me while I sat in my neighbor's patio chair. She was across from me and lit up a cig and the smoke was blowing in my face! Stupidly, in order to be polite, I didn't react. Still, rare these days as most everyone I know has managed to quit. Then, I discovered some young high school kids smoking and I thought 'things will never change when it comes to some young people acting stupid, like I was.' Yet, with all the education these days, what gives?

Ha! I don't know why mysterygirl's quote is here. Is there a WS ghost altering my posts?

Both the new bf and the ex bf smoke. There is a pic of Morgan that looks like she is smoking. It's not for sure, because it could be a white phone or i-pod held at just the right angle, but it sure looks like a cigarette to me. While I don't think she was a regular smoker, I think it's likely she smoked sometimes when with friends who do. I wasn't surprised by that info in the tox report.

MOO

Still does not explain how an EMT would know if the 'appropriate' number of pills were missing on prescriptions that old, and if both bottles were full, why would she have two prescriptions for different strengths of the same med, yet not have taken a single pill?

It's not impossible, but it doesn't seem likely. It just seems odd.

Yes I wish I knew more. I just remember mom said she had 10mg and then it was increased to 25mg..........

I'm guessing in here but what if a few were missing from each and the missing didn't even make up a significant total.

I'm just thinking out loud here.

What I got from the post is that the Ingrams thought Morgan could have been "scared to death" prior to the toxicology reports coming back with the high levels of ami. I haven't made up my mind about what I think happened that night, but I don't think TI is contradicting herself as it is being made to sound.

JMO

I know I'm a broken record but the stalking is responsible for her death whether it was direct or indirect.

We all know that stress can affect your immune system and general well being. What they did to her is pure evil.

And pure evil doesn't just stop............

I think Raine said both were available to the public for the asking and so she asked and got.

I don't know if M's parents have read either report. I am thinking not. Maybe they didn't know what Raine knows?

For some reason I get the feeling they didn't know.

I know we are discussing the case but I must admit I worried about her parents reading here......and seeing many saying oh yeah, it's suicide.

I imagine that would be pretty disheartening to them since they are convinced it's not suicide.

I hope they can read through the scrutiny and realize that we all care about them and this case regardless of our differing opinions.

I know I'm a broken record but the stalking is responsible for her death whether it was direct or indirect.

We all know that stress can affect your immune system and general well being. What they did to her is pure evil.

And pure evil doesn't just stop............

What if it wasn't the stalking that drove her to suicide? What if the "stalking" was perceived more by mom and not by M? So far, the blog certainly presents it that way. What if her stressors were from pressure at home? Do you think the family should be held responsible? What if the pressure wasn't pressure at all, but a side effect (suicidal idealogy) from the antidepressant she had been taking and may or may not have continued to take? Who then to blame? The pharmaceutical companies, the doctors who prescribed them or the parents who insisted she take them?

My point is unless she left a note, we don't know what caused her to do this. It could have been spur of the moment over some event, or maybe something she had planned, or at least entertained for a long while.

If there was a note left saying that she couldn't take the stalking any more, couldn't stand being watched all the time, etc. then yeah, I agree, the bullies should be held responsible. But we don't even have proof of stalking, much less that it drove her to suicide.

I think at this time it's important the parents come to terms with what happened without looking for some outside source to blame. And blaming innocent people is not only not going to help them heal, but potentially open them up for a law suit.

For some reason I get the feeling they didn't know.

I know we are discussing the case but I must admit I worried about her parents reading here......and seeing many saying oh yeah, it's suicide.

I imagine that would be pretty disheartening to them since they are convinced it's not suicide.

I hope they can read through the scrutiny and realize that we all care about them and this case regardless of our differing opinions.

Mom knows. She commented last night on a blog from the day before. She said she was told the autopsy was released and she has no idea what might be on it.
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1391#comments 9:36

Yes I wish I knew more. I just remember mom said she had 10mg and then it was increased to 25mg..........

I'm guessing in here but what if a few were missing from each and the missing didn't even make up a significant total.

I'm just thinking out loud here.

Well, seeing as how the EMTs would have no way of knowing her COD or how much of the drug would actually be later found in her body, it does make sense that they would take a cursory look at any pill bottles, note that a non-lethal amount (if any) was missing and put in the report that there weren't any extra missing pills. (Or however it was worded).

IOW, perhaps to the EMTs, the amount missing from those bottles was not significant, as you said. So for them to make a statement like that, they must have been fairly sure that whatever killed M did not come out of those two prescription bottles.

I mean, they still would have no way of knowing how many there SHOULD have been left without knowing how many days she took them before stopping, but your thought on this makes sense. It's been bugging me!

Sorry if I just repeated what you said only more convoluted. I am kind of sorting it out while typing.

Mom knows. She commented last night on a blog from the day before. She said she was told the autopsy was released and she has no idea what might be on it.
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1391#comments 9:36

But do we know if they received copies of both reports along with M's death certificate?

Or were both reports something they would have had to request from the county like Raine did?

Maybe they did not know they could have access to them and thought they were being kept in the dark?

But do we know if they received copies of both reports along with M's death certificate?

Or were both reports something they would have had to request from the county like Raine did?

Maybe they did not know they could have access to them and thought they were being kept in the dark?

I was told the parents have the same reports that I have!

My take was that they hadn't seen either the autopsy or the tox screen by how mom worded it. I almost get the impression she didn't want to see it, understandably.

On the other hand, how could they say someone was incompetent without at least looking at the work that was supposedly flubbed?

I wonder if they haven't gotten the police reports for the same reason; not wanting to see what was there.

Edit: So maybe what she meant last night about not knowing what was there was that she didn't know what all we had; as in actual reports. We don't have the first autopsy report, we have the revised one and the second opinion. That could be what she meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg