CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, since things have been fast and furious....
are we still thinking that there should be pill fragments? If she crushed them there should be something she used to crush them plus a glass or whatever...?

Ok, since things have been fast and furious....
are we still thinking that there should be pill fragments? If she crushed them there should be something she used to crush them plus a glass or whatever...?

deca, a forum member who is a nurse has confirmed they dissolve quickly - within minutes.

Yes, that's true. I cant see m having a lot of money from babysitting.

She worked for a babysitting service, though, so she might have made more than an average babysitter.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

I definitely understand that, however, there are cases where it's painful. Maybe hers was. It was just speculation on my part anyway, I just post what pops into mah pea brain as it happens :p

I had one when I was younger and you're correct - VERY painful (and mine didn't even burst)! In those days, they gave you birth control pills to get rid of them. Now (my daughter just had one), they don't do anything - just symptomatic relief.

But, Morgan was on birth control pills?

New post up. http://morganingram.com/wordpress/ she talks about fear today. I can certainly understand that.Not doubting at all it was hell living that way.
Part that bothers me is she is trusting a medium for her answers and alot of her theory's are based around that.

Now it's SIX other date rape drugs in her system, whereas just yesterday, she said FIVE.

Re Morgan and socks: Who sleeps in socks? Sleeping in socks is up there with childbirth and root canal surgery imo.

My ex-boyfriend slept every night in a sweatshirt, sweatpants, and thermal socks. Only the tip of the iceberg with that man's issues. ;)

Just FYI I am working on that as we speak!

Awesome!

OT: You were on the radio show talking about the unclaimed forum, right? You sounded so cute, like Paula Deen. :) I'm definitely going to check out that forum.

Could have been different mg.

Could the levels be the result of second hand smoke?

Do either of her parents smoke? Was the guy she was with all day a smoker? Was her friend smoking while they stood outside and talked? The wind could have been blowing in her face and thus the smoke. Happened last week to me while I sat in my neighbor's patio chair. She was across from me and lit up a cig and the smoke was blowing in my face! Stupidly, in order to be polite, I didn't react. Still, rare these days as most everyone I know has managed to quit. Then, I discovered some young high school kids smoking and I thought 'things will never change when it comes to some young people acting stupid, like I was.' Yet, with all the education these days, what gives?

Ha! I don't know why mysterygirl's quote is here. Is there a WS ghost altering my posts?

Awesome!

OT: You were on the radio show talking about the unclaimed forum, right? You sounded so cute, like Paula Deen. :) I'm definitely going to check out that forum.

Thank You, but dang, I thought I sounded like Marilyn Monroe...LOL.. Check out unclaimed anytime.. Research is what do.
Raine

Pain because of the cyst? Keep in mind that cysts in ovaries are common and not always painful. Most women that have them probably don't even know it.

I was just going by the info in the link that stated ruptured corpus luteum cysts can cause severe abdominal pain.

IDK. Never had one that ruptured.

So maybe I read Mom's blog incorrectly but is she implying that M was frightened or scared to death (literally)?

If so, doesn't that contradict Mom's original theory that there was a murderer in her room that night?

Personally, I think things are pretty obvious, moo.

While I do believe something happened other than suicide its bugging me that the number of drugs keeps increasing on the blog without an explanation of what they are. What are the six?

I THINK the amounts we were previously discussing were MUCH less than what the tox report actually showed. But the amounts listed in the tox report were in ng, not mg. so the amounts were substantially less than assumed. Still lethal, but not the massive quantity previous discussed.

I think the amounts were much less than what we were told. There may have been an exaggeration about the amount taken or a misunderstanding when the amounts were conveyed to mom, but either way, that was our source other than the letter from the second pathologist. The amount in her blood could have been explained, as the first pathologist said, but the amount in her gastric contents pretty much blew that away.

Last night in a comment on the blog TI stated that someone told her the autopsy was out there and implied that she didn't know what it stated, so I'm under the impression that she never asked for or received copies of the actual autopsy, but rather got her information from phone conversations, which are easy to misunderstand or mis-remember.

For instance, mom insisted the second path said had been liquid ami, but his report doesn't state that. I can see the conversation being something like him explaining the amounts in M's system and mom asking if it could have been liquid, and the doc answer that it could have. In mom's grief, that's what she latches on to; it must have been liquid ami, therefore she didn't kill herself, and therefore it was murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip