CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the alleged is a super villain, but he could have done some things, otherwise, how could the Ingram's be so certain in their convictions who they think it is? He has to have done some things in order for them to think they can throw his name around in accusations without fear of recourse. Right? :waitasec:

Yes, but it's just that posters keep claiming that the stalker would have had to have been some highly trained black operative to do what it is alleged that he did. And maybe it's because I have a son who plays these video games, that I think. .. eh, not so much.

It's common knowledge in the gaming world to take to the roof for cover. Many video games have a night vision mode. So if 12yr olds know these things, I don't think that this is any sign that the stalker had to be some highly trained ninja. . .just one of the millions who play tactical video game campaigns. Nothing special about it.

MOO

It's common knowledge in the gaming world to take to the roof for cover. Many video games have a night vision mode. So if 12yr olds know these things, I don't think that this is any sign that the stalker had to be some highly trained ninja. . .just one of the millions who play tactical video game campaigns. Nothing special about it.

Uhhh yeah but the real world isn't quite like a video game. In the real world climbing up on a neighbors roof while "slipping between camera shots" is not that easy, people hear things, cameras see things etc...

Not to mention if the resident is continually running outside with flashlights looking for the alleged stalker the roof would be a REALLY bad place to get caught. You would be a sitting duck until the police arrived! Well...unless he had a batman type tool belt that allowed him to repel off the roof silently.

Nice summation. And what do you have to say about the toxicology and autopsy report? :innocent::shush:

Suicide by Ami overdose/cocktail. I believe she took her own life. I think she was likely taking Ami on a daily basis, without her parents' knowledge, and that the stalking was the result of one or more known Ami side effects - hallucination, anxiety, etc. Another side effect is suicidal thoughts, and children and young adults taking antidepressants are at higher risk of suicide.

:floorlaugh:

ninjas, batman, and birdy life

Not making fun (I know what you all mean), it just all sounded funny when skimming through. If you didn't know what you are reading about, you would wonder what is going on!

Back to your previously scheduled program.... Same bat channel, same bat time.

SBM. ..

I don't believe the stalker would have had to be some kind of ninja superhero. He could have easily seen the weak spot in the camera coverage if he was wearing night vision goggles. And where does someone get a cheap pair of night vision goggles? By buying a version of an extremely popular video game, COD:MW2.

I don't think it's any coincidence that that particular game utilizes using the rooftops as a well known tactical strategy. Google "COD MW2 roof" and you will find a myriad of walk throughs, cheats, glitches and Youtube videos discussing that exact thing.. .how to get to and hide on the roof, using that vantage point as a hiding spot.

It is possible to get on the rooftop next to the gas tank. If you jump on to the tank from the hole in the wall, and then on to the wall, you can walk on top of the roof. This is often taken advantage of by snipers, and in MW2, tactical insertions are common on the roof.
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Overgrown

Not a ninja. . .just some kid who plays COD MW2 who shelled out the $150 for the Prestige edition.

Interestingly enough, someone who is a alleged player in all of this is a COD MW2 fan. Go figure.

Those goggles are ginormous. He's not wearing these goggles in the wildlife cam pic. Nor was he wearing them the time Toni saw him on the front porch.

So he wears them all the time in order to avoid detection, but just happened to forget them at home the two times he was seen. Mmmmkay.

Do the goggles also prevent dogs from barking and make you invisible so that neighbors never once see you lurking around?

I've read that they're pretty cheaply made and have a very short range. I just can't accept that they were used for this purpose. I think it's more likely the Ingrams have fixated on this one individual, and the story has morphed, recollections skewed, in order to make everything fit their theory that he's responsible.

Again, what I've posted isn't what I want to believe. I want to believe the Ingrams and I don't want to believe that Morgan took her own life. But that's where the evidence (or lack thereof) is pointing me. Today.

I play video games, COD:MW2 included. They don't train you to become a stealthy stalker type. Even having played those games extensively, he'd have had to know where that "seam" was and all NVGs would do is show him where the infrared light was, not what that camera was or was not picking up.

Debunked, IMHO.

I had a really, really good and insightful idea (I thought anyway haha) about something related to this case last night when I was lying in bed, but can't remember now and it's driving me crazee!

How can ya'll read all the posts/keep up with this? I gave up 1/4 of the way through the 2nd thread. I'm unemployed and I STILL can't find the time.

Yes, but it's just that posters keep claiming that the stalker would have had to have been some highly trained black operative to do what it is alleged that he did. And maybe it's because I have a son who plays these video games, that I think. .. eh, not so much.

MOO

Right. Well, it reminds of a quote a TV actor might say. "I'm not a Dr, I just play one on TV."

I had a really, really good and insightful idea (I thought anyway haha) about something related to this case last night when I was lying in bed, but can't remember now and it's driving me crazee!

How can ya'll read all the posts/keep up with this? I gave up 1/4 of the way through the 2nd thread. I'm unemployed and I STILL can't find the time.

I may or may not have a HUGE list of things around the house that need to get done... *shifty eyes*

I can vouch for big kamikaze bugs (and stupid birds) beaning themselves on windows here in CO. Happens every day, especially on my big bay window. Idiot creatures thinking "hey a magic portal into that home" and then they find themselves unconscious on the ground outside. Moron bugs/birds.

Not to make light of this thread, but I remember one bird ended up limping around crooked knecked on my porch for like 20 minutes one day after knocking himself out. He was eventually ok, for the most part, and went about his birdy life, but he scared the bejesus out of me when he hit the glass.

Same here, I've literally jumped out of my skin when a bee or giant moth or dragonfly hits the glass. Happens all the time (especially in the late summer months!) and sounds like a rock hitting a windshield. It can be very loud!

MOO

Without a single neighbor ever once looking out of their window in the moonlight to see some loon running around the Ingram's yard (or rooftop) wearing gigantor head gear?

Without the police, on 50+ visits, ever simply glancing upwards?

Without the Ingrams ever hearing someone walking around on the roof?

Or the Ingrams, in all their chasing, never once hearing a pebble roll down the roof, or heavy breathing (from all that running and climbing) coming from above? Or the tree branches making noise as he climbed it to get to the roof? And never any more footprints after that single print found in the very beginning?

At times, the stalker would set off the motion lights (meaning he's on the ground at the time), then Steve would run out to catch him, and he'd seem to just vanish. Are we speculating that he ran around the house, wriggled into the exact tiny space between the cameras (without ever accidentally letting an ear or an elbow or a foot get caught on camera), and scrambled up the tree and onto the roof without making a sound?

And he learned to do this successfully, time and time again, by playing video games?

I just can't buy into that.

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1096

(note that I added the "..." in order to shorten the quote to emphasize the parts that I care about)

"Morgan paused and looked at me. I think he could be on R’s roof next door. “Why? I asked, “Have you seen him?” Morgan shook her head...I didn’t want her to see how upset I was, and I didn’t think that it was possible for her stalker to be up on the next door neighbor’s roof. I told Morgan...I didn’t believe anyone was up on our neighbor’s roof. Sammy, our neighbors dog was always barking around the time our motion lights, outside Morgan’s room would go off, he was very protective and alert, but it seemed a little crazy to think this stalker had gotten on to our neighbors roof.

Little did I know at the time she was right and I was not – this stalker had been on our roof, and probably our neighbor’s roof as well. Nothing happened tonight – it was quiet."

So, Morgan is the one who plants this seed about him being on the roof. She is the one who comes up with this theory to explain how he knows what he knows and how he can get to the windows without being seen. This was early on in the stalking, yet the parents never explore the idea until after they've moved out of the house (when they discover the tree and gutter).

And never once did the neighbor, whose dog was a predictable barker, catch their dog barking up at their own roof or at the Ingram's, and...look up? And never once did the neighbor hear someone walking around up there? He's not just on the Ingrams' roof, but the neighbor's too - how did he get up on their roof?

Do the goggles also prevent dogs from barking and make you invisible so that neighbors never once see you lurking around?

That is hilarious! I know the topic is somber but still your comment is priceless.

Yes I discussed this with my sister.

If you are innocent...........wouldn't you sign on and say hey that's me and all of this is false! I'd raise hell........... Perhaps the silence should be a clue on the question of validity?

You could also spin this the other way. If those close to the situation see an overwrought grieving mother flinging accusations, they might feel like it's better to leave it alone. Answering those accusations could be seen to lend legitimacy to them.

You could also spin this the other way. If those close to the situation see an overwrought grieving mother flinging accusations, they might feel like it's better to leave it alone. Answering those accusations could be seen to lend legitimacy to them.

I feel like that is precisely what would happen (understandably). If you were hellbent on proving a certain person did this, having that person pop on and proclaim their innocence would just send you into a frenzy. I know it would do that to me, it's human nature.

Some dogs just don't bark... I had a non barker, so lucky. I hated barky dogs. She passed away in Feb. Oh my puppy who is going to be 2, is now like 3 dogs in one. She barks and growls at everything. And no one dares to visit me when my husband is not home. If my dog was sitting on the couch next to me and it was night time, and someone was sneaking around outside, I doubt she would hear them. If someone threw a rock at my window she would probably go through the glass... Unlike my other dog, she probably would of not even noticed.

Those goggles are ginormous. He's not wearing these goggles in the wildlife cam pic. Nor was he wearing them the time Toni saw him on the front porch.

So he wears them all the time in order to avoid detection, but just happened to forget them at home the two times he was seen. Mmmmkay.

I've read that they're pretty cheaply made and have a very short range. I just can't accept that they were used for this purpose. I think it's more likely the Ingrams have fixated on this one individual, and the story has morphed, recollections skewed, in order to make everything fit their theory that he's responsible.

Again, what I've posted isn't what I want to believe. I want to believe the Ingrams and I don't want to believe that Morgan took her own life. But that's where the evidence (or lack thereof) is pointing me. Today.

We will have to agree to disagree, because I think he is wearing them in the wildlife cam pic. It not only explains why he saw the flash of the camera, while the PO's didn't, but he also hit it (property damage according to the police log).

I don't see why a snoopy neighbor would bother to try and destroy the camera. Neither do I believe any normal person would go sneak around in a neighbor's yard when they see police cars and at least 3 PO wondering around that yard. That sounds like a good way to get arrested or shot. Nevermind, that a neighbor would come down the drive and not just appear from somewhere within the yard.

I thought it was daytime during the porch/office incident. So no, I don't expect anyone would be running around with night vision goggles during the daytime.

I also thought the neighbor's dog (R) did bark. :waitasec:

We will have to agree to disagree, because I think he is wearing them in the wildlife cam pic. It not only explains why he saw the flash of the camera, while the PO's didn't, but he also hit it (property damage according to the police log).

I don't see why a snoopy neighbor would bother to try and destroy the camera. Neither do I believe any normal person would go sneak around in a neighbor's yard when they see police cars and at least 3 PO wondering around that yard. That sounds like a good way to get arrested or shot. Nevermind, that a neighbor would come down the drive and not just appear from somewhere within the yard.

I thought it was daytime during the porch/office incident. So no, I don't expect anyone would be running around with night vision goggles during the daytime.

I also thought the neighbor's dog (R) did bark. :waitasec:

I wish we could see those other pics the camera snapped. We saw 4 of, what, 12? What's on the other 8 pics?

Also, the neighbor's dog barking when their own dogs didn't? Still about as convincing evidence as motion detector lights. Some dogs bark at everything, to include wildlife.

I just want some hardcore, solid evidence (like, say, a person running from M's window the night of her death?) before making ANY accusations. In my mind, nothing has yet to point to a serial stalker murderer. Not yet, anyway.

Some dogs just don't bark... I had a non barker, so lucky. I hated barky dogs. She passed away in Feb. Oh my puppy who is going to be 2, is now like 3 dogs in one. She barks and growls at everything. And no one dares to visit me when my husband is not home. If my dog was sitting on the couch next to me and it was night time, and someone was sneaking around outside, I doubt she would hear them. If someone threw a rock at my window she would probably go through the glass... Unlike my other dog, she probably would of not even noticed.

But the Ingram's had 2 dogs, and Toni said that the older dog, Tessi, barked when there was someone at the door. And that she barked once during the stalking (but no mention of whether she barked when the guy was on the front porch, twice.)

And Toni says multiple times that the neighbor's dog barked at everything and sounds like this neighbor was on the side near Morgan's room. Wouldn't that dog then be going nuts every time the stalker visited the Ingrams? But we barely hear anything about this dog barking at other times. Or on the night Morgan died.

I find it odd that, out of 3 dogs in the immediate area, of which 1 is a known barker and 1 is known to bark on occasion, the dogs don't play a more prominent role in the stalking of Morgan Ingram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber