CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be way wrong, iirc, they didn't know about the trail in the berm until they moved and looked at google maps???

What alarm, btw? (The tree, motion detector, alarm thing.)

Toni said that the male ran through the planter, knocking the motion detector out of the tree, setting off the alarm. So I guess the motion sensors had alarms? I'm not familiar with exterior motion sensors with alarms, will have to research...maybe some kind of chime or something?

We're discussing the blog - it's the basis of this whole thread, so I assume it's ok to quote the blog as long as we also provide a link to the page the quote is taken from. Mods, please correct me if I'm wrong. I would think paraphrasing would be a dangerous way to spread inaccurate info on the threads!

Oh, and my understanding is that we're not to quote comments from the blog, but that quoting directly from Toni's blog entries is ok.

I thought the guy in the wildlife cam pic was wearing a backwards cap. Oh wait, no, it was his face in profile. Oopsie, wrong again, it was a do-rag with longish hair sticking out. Gah, wrong again, it was night goggles. Can any of us really say what's in that pic?
<SNIP>
I think it's perfectly obvious that the guy was exactly 5'2"-6.8" tall, wearing a backwards cap over a dew-rag with blonde-black curly straight hair sticking out under it. He had a nose and mouth on each side of his head, a beard on one side and night goggles on the other. How hard can he be to identify?

Usually, if , they have news paper delivery service they will drop it at the end of the drive way, they do not come up to the porch like the do in the city.

Eh, it's why I asked. I know in some really small neighborhoods on cul-de-sacs, they sometimes deliver right to the door, but I really have no way of knowing. Just speculating :)

I think it's perfectly obvious that the guy was exactly 5'2"-6.8" tall, wearing a backwards cap over a dew-rag with blonde-black curly straight hair sticking out under it. He had a nose and mouth on each side of his head, a beard on one side and night goggles on the other. How hard can he be to identify?

:floorlaugh:

Thank you, confusion. This is such a sad thing that happened, and many things about it make me want to tear my hair out, but it's great to enjoy a moment of levity now and then. This gave me a big ole belly laugh...

:floorlaugh: I'm laughing out loud at work! One of the bosses is here, at least he is upstairs...

I just snorted Dr Pepper. Thanks a lot, Confusion!

Oh, and my understanding is that we're not to quote comments from the blog, but that quoting directly from Toni's blog entries is ok.

I've read 1000s of books, spend 10+ hours a day reading on the Internet, had over 350 credits in college, etc., you'd think I could understand a basic sentence, specially after reading it half a dozen times. I just read it again, and realized I have been reading it wrong all this time. Thanks. It's been such a pain trying to paraphrase everything I wanted to comment on from the blog. :blushing:

I may be way wrong, iirc, they didn't know about the trail in the berm until they moved and looked at google maps???

What alarm, btw? (The tree, motion detector, alarm thing.)

Seems they discovered the trail on Day 22, and she can see the trail from the back door on man-on-porch Day 24.

Then, I think at some point after Morgan's death, they see the trail in the google earth image (still searching for the link to that one).

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=723

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=765

So according to entry August 19
"Morgan officially signed up for her online University courses, the classes that she wanted to do along side of her in-person classes at CMC this semester."

Negating that she was not in any college classes whatsoever and only taking dance..

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?m=20120819

On August 22
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?m=20120822
"This week we have made huge strides in discovering additional details about who was involved in Morgan&#8217;s murder, and what their part in it was. This valley from Aspen to Glenwood Springs may seem like a big place to some people, but it still is a very small valley. Steve always likes to say there is only one degree of separation here. People want to help, and they are. There is so much positive energy going in the right direction now, that I have no doubt that there will be justice for Morgan, and great strides made in the future, with the changes that we all want to see.

Thank you all so very much for helping! Every person has helped in a different way, and every single one of you has made a huge difference. For the people out there (and you know who you are), who have been brave enough to share with us important information &#8211; you will get to see how your bravery has facilitated the changes that are needed in this world."

So it appears to me that by Aug 22 someone had come forward with crucial evidence that imo could be what was badly needed and is what has led to atty involvement and possible complaints being filed..hopefully enough to warrant atleast further investigation.jmo

:eek: That's creepy. Is that legal?

It is perfectly legal once the trash is on the curb. It is also one of the major ways people get info on others. I heard a case where a PI was trying to investigate someone that lived in an apartment complex, they had a heck of a time because the trash bin was so full of bags. They gave away "free" sample trash bags to the residents and just happened to give their target a different color of "free bags". Presto they could find his trash in the dumpster.

Here again, I can't let this one go even if someone else has already addressed it.
If TI is feeling threatened or intimidated in any way, she probably wants it out there that, under certain circumstances, IP addresses can be verified.

Someone had posted on WS that TI suggested that IP addresses be investigated at WS. I remember the post on her blog and what TI asked is if WS has the capability of looking into IP addresses. TI wasn't asking WS to conduct an investigation - she was just reminding peeps that maybe it's possible to do that only because she's sensing intimidation coming from somewhere.

After a moments thought, I concluded what the heck do I care since I'm just me posting with no particular agenda. That said, if random people are able to investigate peoples' IP addresses with evil intent, that bothers me and I need to learn more about that.

It is perfectly legal once the trash is on the curb. It is also one of the major ways people get info on others. I heard a case where a PI was trying to investigate someone that lived in an apartment complex, they had a heck of a time because the trash bin was so full of bags. They gave away "free" sample trash bags to the residents and just happened to give their target a different color of "free bags". Presto they could find his trash in the dumpster.

Didn't TI say the trash can was light when taking it to the curb?
If so, that means someone was on her property to get to the trash can before it was placed on the curb. Isn't that considered trespassing?

If so, that means someone was on her property to get to the trash can before it was placed on the curb. Isn't that considered trespassing?

Ugh, do you have the link? So frustrating when something comes up that I completely miss LOL!

Depends on where it is. If it was in the alley and you just roll it out a bit further on trash day, nope. That is out there for the public to rummage through.

If inside your gated yard, yes, but you have to catch them.

Here again, I can't let this one go even if someone else has already addressed it.
If TI is feeling threatened or intimidated in any way, she probably wants it out there that, under certain circumstances, IP addresses can be verified.

Someone had posted on WS that TI suggested that IP addresses be investigated at WS. I remember the post on her blog and what TI asked is if WS has the capability of looking into IP addresses. TI wasn't asking WS to conduct an investigation - she was just reminding peeps that maybe it's possible to do that only because she's sensing intimidation coming from somewhere.

After a moments thought, I concluded what the heck do I care since I'm just me posting with no particular agenda. That said, if random people are able to investigate peoples' IP addresses with evil intent, that bothers me and I need to learn more about that.

The worst part is that it's not really that hard to do. I was a bit paranoid for a while when I first learned about it. I expected it to be things like they could tell if the same person posted under a different name and simple things like that. It was a real opener to find out they could fairly easily find your full name and address from the information. Once they have that, you can only hope they don't do anything with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip