CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here again, I can't let this one go even if someone else has already addressed it.
If TI is feeling threatened or intimidated in any way, she probably wants it out there that, under certain circumstances, IP addresses can be verified.

Someone had posted on WS that TI suggested that IP addresses be investigated at WS. I remember the post on her blog and what TI asked is if WS has the capability of looking into IP addresses. TI wasn't asking WS to conduct an investigation - she was just reminding peeps that maybe it's possible to do that only because she's sensing intimidation coming from somewhere.

After a moments thought, I concluded what the heck do I care since I'm just me posting with no particular agenda. That said, if random people are able to investigate peoples' IP addresses with evil intent, that bothers me and I need to learn more about that.

I suppose the mods could but with the integrity that WS operates under I seriously doubt they even look at it unless it becomes suspected a criminal is posting here. And I have complete faith they arent sharing anything with anyone unless it would become necessary to share it with LE.jmo

Ugh, do you have the link? So frustrating when something comes up that I completely miss LOL!

I recall reading it in the comments, but I think the search box only searches within the text of the blog posts, and not in the comments, so I can't find it!

I recall reading it in the comments, but I think the search box only searches within the text of the blog posts, and not in the comments, so I can't find it!

I was afraid of that. Yay for pertinent information CONSTANTLY being in the comment section *le sigh*

I suppose the mods could but with the integrity that WS operates under I seriously doubt they even look at it unless it becomes suspected a criminal is posting here. And I have complete faith they arent sharing anything with anyone unless it would become necessary to share it with LE.jmo

The site admins can see what IP folks are using sure, but they can't get anyone's personal info from the ISP just because the person posted on their website. They could call the authorities and ask them to look into it if they believed a crime was committed but an ISP isn't going to share any of their customers personal info just because someones says they were posting on their website.

Here again, I can't let this one go even if someone else has already addressed it.
If TI is feeling threatened or intimidated in any way, she probably wants it out there that, under certain circumstances, IP addresses can be verified.

Someone had posted on WS that TI suggested that IP addresses be investigated at WS. I remember the post on her blog and what TI asked is if WS has the capability of looking into IP addresses. TI wasn't asking WS to conduct an investigation - she was just reminding peeps that maybe it's possible to do that only because she's sensing intimidation coming from somewhere.

After a moments thought, I concluded what the heck do I care since I'm just me posting with no particular agenda. That said, if random people are able to investigate peoples' IP addresses with evil intent, that bothers me and I need to learn more about that.

Only the webmaster/owner has access to peoples ip addresses(for example to ensure we are not signing up with multiple usernames).members do nt have access to ANYONES IP ADDRESSES..

and youre absolutely correct Toni never suggested or alluded to us sleuthing other memb3rs.

Re the motion sensors and lights outdoors.specifically the one the perp knocked out of the tree..

These are run off battery and can be as small as the size of a large crayon box(probably even smaller but speaking from own personal knowledge)..they can be placed or set anywh3re and yes extremely easily could be knocked over orout of a tree without any effort whatsoever..

What they state occurred WRT the sensor being knocked ajar is not of the least bit odd or unbelievable if you have any knowledge of the fact that the sensors are small, compact, lightweight, battery operated and can be moved anywhere ..

Um. Someone please tell me I'm wrong. Didn't TI say within the last few days that she had never seen or read the autopsy and tox reports?

Because on Sept 17, speaking about a time during the months following M's death, she said

" But when we finally received the autopsy results and toxicology results I started to wonder what was going on. "

She said she STARTED to wonder what was going on after she received those results...

Um...

I swear it was in yesterday's stream of posts that multiple people mentioned that SHE SAID she had JUST RECENTLY gotten those results and "had no idea what was in them."

Come ON now. WHAT is going on?????

Thanks for finding those comments, Snowball!!

Um. Someone please tell me I'm wrong. Didn't TI say within the last few days that she had never seen or read the autopsy and tox reports?

Because on Sept 17, speaking about a time during the months following M's death, she said

" But when we finally received the autopsy results and toxicology results I started to wonder what was going on. "

She said she STARTED to wonder what was going on after she received those results...

Um...

I swear it was in yesterday's stream of posts that multiple people mentioned that SHE SAID she had JUST RECENTLY gotten those results and "had no idea what was in them."

Come ON now. WHAT is going on?????

This was also in the comments posted sometime in the last day or two. I want to say it was yesterday?

Off to check...

Sorry if that's against TOS, I just noticed the inconsistency and it's tugging at me.

Hi, Everyone!

1. TI says on Tricia's radio show (around the 40 min mark) that she believes the stalker is a serial stalker and serial murderer. But she also strongly believes that she knows who it is and that they were out to get Morgan specifically. This is a little "off" to me - most serial stalkers/murderers choose their victims at random...they don't have a specific issue with the people they kill/stalk, they just enjoy doing it. It's hard for me to buy that it is BOTH a serial stalker/murderer AND that they specifically targeted M. Not saying it's not possible, just odd.
(snipped by me)

Hi Daria. Welcome and thanks for your thoughtful post.

The serial stalker/murderer comment stood out to me too, specifically when juxtaposed to the format of the blog. I can only speak for myself but I'm troubled that TI believes there is a serial killer (who by definition kill more than once) at large and she's releasing evidence in bits and pieces instead of all at once. :moo:

I think I found it. She said she isn't sure what was released "this time."

Well, in the comments here she says that she sent the first report to Doberson for review, which means she had it in her possession.

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1391

And here, in the comments, she says she did look at the autopsy report to see if there were any signs of a rape kit being done:

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1342

And here, the first comment, the person mentions that Toni talked about not having seen what was released on WS in a comment from the previous day, but for the life of me I can't find the original comment she's referencing!

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1421

*snip*
And here, the first comment, the person mentions that Toni talked about not having seen what was released on WS in a comment from the previous day, but for the life of me I can't find the original comment she's referencing!

I can't find it either and I swear I remember we discussed her having not ever seen the results, ever.

(snipped by me)

Hi Daria. Welcome and thanks for your thoughtful post.

The serial stalker/murderer comment stood out to me too, specifically when juxtaposed to the format of the blog. I can only speak for myself but I'm troubled that TI believes there is a serial killer (who by definition kill more than once) at large and she's releasing evidence in bits and pieces instead of all at once. :moo:
I don't think she meant that this guy has been stalking and killing people. I got the impression that she was saying that she believes he'll do it again unless he's stopped. She has sounded like she believes he was stalking (or at least peeping) in the past though.

I think I found it. She said she isn't sure what was released "this time."

What she said was that she was given a copy of the original autopsy report and the original tox screen. She said she hadn't seen the later tox screen (from July '12) or the revised autopsy report (not a new autopsy per se, a new look at old results along with the new drug tests.) MOO

Snipped by me: Another post taken completely different by one person to another. What I read when Toni was discussing this - there is a particular poster on her blog that she thinks is obviously on WS, too. She has checked that person's IP address and was wondering if WS also has the capacity to check IP addresses here, concerning this particular poster, somone's mom, I believe. Not that WS should sleuth each other, really.

If I'm not discussing the same post in the blog, my apologies.

I remember reading that too. If I recall she said that a few days ago, since then the level of skepticism has gone WAY WAY up for many, if not the majority, of posters here so she would be hard pressed to think it was a personal vendetta.

I can't find it either and I swear I remember we discussed her having not ever seen the results, ever.

I know, I remember it too. I think she may have removed the comment after seeing our discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!